Home
News Post

Jeuxvideo has posted their preview of NBA 2K9. They have also included some screenshots.

Quote:
"If the turn that we made of the play were rather fast, note that this version promises some improvements and innovations worthy of this name. A new system of dribble should make it possible to vary the actions more in order to slice with the impression passed according to which we were limited in our movements. Less stereotyped, the play should not on the other hand still not be at the origin of scores rivers if one is satisfied with five minutes quarter-time. Difficult indeed to exceed the 80 points without showing an address out-standard. It is perhaps the price to pay to be entitled to a true simulation, perhaps even a little too realistic under the basket. The online game will not be injured since a mode five against five will be part. Each connected will thus take the control of a single player in order to create true human teams. We will detail the whole of these innovations in our test which will appear from here the exit of the title developed by Visual Concepts."

The original link is here, if you want to try and translate it another way.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 theexxperience @ 09/12/08 11:30 AM
The Best Basketball Game Ever Assembled....If you put the best year of the 2K bball platform (everyone has their own preference) against any Live game and that whack @ss mugg button they have, and 2K would wipe the slate clean!!

Realism son!!! 2K Keeps it real!

# 42 i c u cant stop me @ 09/12/08 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberOneRB
I agree. With advanced technology comes advanced expectations. I'm sure the poster was half-joking when he made that statement, so I dont' want him to take this the wrong way. I just feel that if people truly had that perspective, we would never have the great advancements in games that we have today.
You know...i kinda wasnt kidding but you did make a good point about if people had that perspective then we would never had the great games that we have today BUT i mean its crazy when people complain about the little things like players fingers and players not grabing the rim...i mean you dont notice these when u playing the game at real speed...p.s also if you notice the player in that super nintendo pic isnt touching the rim either...its VERY hard for programmers to do that.

# 43 slvicick @ 09/12/08 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
It kills me when folks use the "Look where we were ___ years ago, so we should be thankful/satisfied/happy" - card
I was about to say the same thing. I remember these too lol.
Am I not supposed to be mad if my emails don't sync on my phone correctly now becuz of how it used to be?

# 44 DC @ 09/12/08 03:51 PM
Yea that foolishness never made sense to me man. LOL

# 45 i c u cant stop me @ 09/12/08 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvicick
I was about to say the same thing. I remember these too lol.
Am I not supposed to be mad if my emails don't sync on my phone correctly now becuz of how it used to be?
Iam just saying iam tired of people complaining about the very little things like players hands and stuff that you dont relize when you are playing the game real time.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.