Home
News Post

We've just posted another NBA 2K9 video. This is part 2 from the Association mode. Bedtime, enjoy.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Vast @ 09/25/08 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronlive01
can you actually work out your rookies before you draft them like do drills and 5 on 5
yes

# 42 madmax17 @ 09/26/08 06:44 AM
Does anybody know about the rookies when you end the season in association, are they still generated or can you download them somehow, did they fix the the generated ones at least it really becomes a pain when you play a couple of seasons in association and they all have blue hair of afro and all the wrong skills for their particular position (sg that can't shoot, pg that can't pass etc.), since it got an overhaul I expect they did something regarding this which, for me, is a big issue.

# 43 Jukeman @ 09/26/08 11:42 AM
^^^ we can now edit the propects before the start of the season, we can edit names, positions, ratings, and contracts...I also just realised that we will be able to edit more than just the player's eye color as far as apparences go, think about it the face option usaully have the options to mode the face, there should be a different section for hair, hair color and facial hair, the real questions are now "can we change skin colors and if so will the player's picture change?"

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.