NCAA Football 10 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Solidice @ 04/24/09 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
I don't know if I had higher expectations for Madden or what but I liked this video a hell of a lot more than the Madden trailer.
It's likely that the NCAA trailer is a more recent build than the Madden one was.

# 22 goIrish25 @ 04/24/09 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
I don't know if I had higher expectations for Madden or what but I liked this video a hell of a lot more than the Madden trailer.
I agree. Something about the Madden trailer just didn't look right.

# 23 TrevJo @ 04/24/09 05:48 AM
Looks nice.

Of course, it really all comes down to presentation. The greased pig animation could have been cool if it only happened in certain situations, but it ended up being the bane of many a gamer's existence.

# 24 baumy300 @ 04/24/09 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
my pants i jizzed them... LOL
I can not blame you. What a trailer!
-

# 25 mistershadez @ 04/24/09 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
What about Hawai'i. didn't they have green uniforms in NCAA '09? this video shows them in all-black.
Just popped in 09 just to make sure. Hawaii's new UA all Black uni's was already in the game. I had to double check myself.

# 26 mrdeth @ 04/24/09 06:49 AM
It looks way better than madded 10 video all the player on madded 10 look short.

# 27 Badboy49er @ 04/24/09 08:01 AM
Just seeing the QB overthrow the receiver was nice to see. Makes the game not so "clean". Also the games appears to move much more fluid than 09 did overall IMO.

# 28 UtahUtes32 @ 04/24/09 08:12 AM
looking good, would like to see more gang tackles though

# 29 Exonerated @ 04/24/09 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
looking good, would like to see more gang tackles though
Just hope for Maddens 5+ man gang tackling and NCAA will be sweet.

Love the Gator Chop at the end.

# 30 Rocky @ 04/24/09 08:29 AM
It looks excellent.

However, NCAA 2009 scarred me for life. I will never, ever, ever trust a trailer any more for this game. I want to see real gameplay footage.

# 31 TheShizNo1 @ 04/24/09 08:29 AM
Wow, this could be the 1st year on the 360 I buy Madden and NCAA......and keep them!

# 32 rudyjuly2 @ 04/24/09 08:33 AM
I wish I would have had time to check this before work. The video is blocked here.

# 33 callmetaternuts @ 04/24/09 08:35 AM
The sizzle trailer looked nice. What i want to see are gameplay vids with the defense being featured, but what they showed looked excellent. The OL/DL interaction (thus far) looks good, the DB/WR interaction is nice, the overthrow, the muted swat animation, very nice to see

# 34 J-Unit40 @ 04/24/09 08:46 AM
I liked it. That was a pretty good trailer.

- The in-air ball animations look much better (overthrown ball by Tebow...finally!) WR/DB interaction looks nice. WR catching the ball in stride is really cool too.

- A couple of new tackle animations that aren't WWE style. Yes. However, where is the gang-tackling? Is that just Madden exclusive?

- OL/DL interaction and improvement is going to be very welcomed addition.

- The tackle-breaking system looks realistic and fun.

- Presentation looks like it got a little better. Some band action.

**I still did not see any new Revo helmets/facemasks. I just had to. Oh, and no Sam Bradford in the sizzle. Surprising.

# 35 CaptainN @ 04/24/09 08:51 AM
A definite pick up when it drops

# 36 Exonerated @ 04/24/09 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I liked it.

- The in-air ball animations look much better (overthrown ball by Tebow...finally!) WR/DB interaction looks nice.

- A couple of new tackle animations that aren't WWE style. Yes. However, where is the gang-tackling? Is that just Madden exclusive?

- OL/DL interaction and improvement is going to be very welcomed addition.

- The tackle-breaking system looks realistic and fun.

- Presentation looks like it got a little better. Some band action.

**I still did not see any new Revo helmets/facemasks. I just had to.
That overthrow was unrealistic though. Tebow never misses his target.

OL-DL interraction looks like Madden's. Expect a pocket to form.

The branching animations from M09 were really fun. Trust me, the tackle aint over until the knee is down. Seriously.

Hopefully 5+ man tackles from M10 are in N10 as well.

# 37 J-Unit40 @ 04/24/09 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
That overthrow was unrealistic though. Tebow never misses his target.

OL-DL interraction looks like Madden's. Expect a pocket to form.

The branching animations from M09 were really fun. Trust me, the tackle aint over until the knee is down. Seriously.

Hopefully 5+ man tackles from M10 are in N10 as well.
LOL at the bold. You must have missed my dude vs. Ole Miss.

Seriously though, after watching the trailer 4 times this morning (OK, maybe 7 times) I am officially pumped for NCAA 10.

# 38 J-Unit40 @ 04/24/09 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
What about Hawai'i. didn't they have green uniforms in NCAA '09? this video shows them in all-black.
Those look like their new ones Solidice. I don't think they made it in the game last year. I could be wrong though.

# 39 countryboy @ 04/24/09 09:02 AM
How can I describe my feelings about the trailer....hmmmmm...lets see...how about...

WOW!!

# 40 eason24 @ 04/24/09 09:14 AM
This looks great.
i was glad to see the overthrown ball
and the slip in the rain (48sec)
Looks like in 10 the weather will have an affect on the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.