Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Product Description

Experience first-hand what it’s like to Fight for Every Yard in Madden NFL 10. With the all-new Pro-Tak™ animation technology, players have more control over the outcome of each play. Whether driving a receiver towards the first down, or battling for a fumble at the bottom of a pile, the play won’t end until the whistle blows. Add to that the most immersive broadcast presentation and online innovation to date, and Madden NFL 10 captures the authenticity and emotion of the NFL like never before.

Features

Pro –Tak™ – This all new animation technology provides unprecedented control over the outcome of every play. Drag defenders towards the first down marker, including up to 9-man gang tackles, fight for a fumble at the bottom of the pile, and evade the rush with all-new quarterback avoidance actions. Enhanced play at the line of scrimmage features a new blocking system that allows the quarterback to step into the pocket and gives the defensive line more control over the rush.

Unprecedented Authenticity – Referees peeling players off a fumble pile, the chain gang rushing in to measure for a key first down, and all-new player equipment ensure that if you see it on Sunday, you’ll see it in Madden NFL 10.

Fight for Online Dominance – Delivering the most comprehensive online offerings in franchise history, Madden NFL 10 includes new modes to satisfy the competitive and cooperative football gamer.
More details coming soon!

The Emotion of the NFL – New TV broadcast-style presentation and cinematic cameras bring the suspense and intensity of the NFL to your living room.

Enhanced Franchise Mode – Run each aspect of an NFL franchise: draft players, sign free agents, manage the salary cap - just like a real GM. Enjoy all of the action throughout the league via a new, network inspired highlight show.

Madden NFL Your Way – The most customizable version of Madden NFL to date! Alter gameplay options to adjust the experience to your liking. A revamped play calling system and menu takes you to kickoff faster than ever before. Speed up online matches with accelerated clocks, streamlined presentation and more.

Product Specifications

Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Tiburon
Ship Date: August 14, 2009
Category: Sports

© 2009 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 TheWatcher @ 04/25/09 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden 10 for 360/PS3
Madden NFL Your Way – The most customizable version of Madden NFL to date! Alter gameplay options to adjust the experience to your liking. A revamped play calling system and menu takes you to kickoff faster than ever before. Speed up online matches with accelerated clocks, streamlined presentation and more.
"Streamlined presentation"? LOL. Isn't that what got us in trouble in the first place? I kid, but "streamlined" is a bad choice of words to describe the entire presentation model.

# 42 BlackJack_Williams @ 04/25/09 04:33 PM
Great Find! a lot of this is good news... I'm sure we'll see it as time goes along

# 43 myownsun @ 04/25/09 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline
EA seems to be stepping it up big time hopefully their other franchises will do the same and follow in Madden's foot steps.
Nba live could/should be headed in the right direction, i think ea hired one of the heads from the nba 2k teams to work on live.

Nhl and fifa are the best sports games on the market in their genre from what i hear.

But everyone in this thread remember wait until we get the game in our hands and put it through it paces before we say madden is back.

# 44 primetime24 @ 04/25/09 07:48 PM
SINCE THERES NO INFO ABOUT IT, DOES THAT MEAN THERES NO SUPERSTAR MODE? OR THERES NO CHANGES TO IT AT ALL? IF THATS THE CASE THATS BUNK

# 45 Azcardinal32 @ 04/25/09 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime24
SINCE THERES NO INFO ABOUT IT, DOES THAT MEAN THERES NO SUPERSTAR MODE? OR THERES NO CHANGES TO IT AT ALL? IF THATS THE CASE THATS BUNK
Probably no changes to it but i'm keepin my fingers crossed that they get rid of it

# 46 Bmlives @ 04/25/09 08:34 PM
5 bucks says Shannon Sharpe is the Highlight show host.

Mark my words.

# 47 djordan @ 04/25/09 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
The who what when where thread will be the craziest its ever been this year.
good thing I know a spot that gets the game 5 days early....CHEAA!!!

# 48 Jukeman @ 04/25/09 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
good thing I know a spot that gets the game 5 days early....CHEAA!!!
Where? Your n Philly rigth?

# 49 cam21224 @ 04/25/09 10:36 PM
Quote:
The Emotion of the NFL – New TV broadcast-style presentation and cinematic cameras bring the suspense and intensity of the NFL to your living room.

IF dis is true, boy o boy I will be getting Madden on the first day and will spend a week non-stop playing this bad boy.

# 50 NYyankz225 @ 04/25/09 11:59 PM

# 51 KANE699 @ 04/26/09 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmlives
5 bucks says Shannon Sharpe is the Highlight show host.

Mark my words.
Think so eh?

# 52 streamline @ 04/26/09 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Think so eh?
so your saying the NFL network is the game?
Edit: you changed what you wrote, but you said since when was shannon sharpe on nfl network or something to that effect.

# 53 KANE699 @ 04/26/09 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline
so your saying the NFL network is the game?
Edit: you changed what you wrote, but you said since when was shannon sharpe on nfl network or something to that effect.
I missread the quote I thought it said via an nfl network highlight show, I see now that it just says via a network inspired highlight show.

My bad.

# 54 adembroski @ 04/26/09 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
but is this info true???? Lol it will be a major let down if its not legit (talking about highlight show and possible online franchise)
It's legit. I can verify everything but the online stuff.

I really can't tell you anything about most of it though. The "Network Inspired Highlight Show" was known as "The Placeholder Show!" in our build.

# 55 KANE699 @ 04/26/09 12:26 AM
I thought it was called "The Extra Point" actually.

# 56 tennesseetitans @ 04/26/09 12:46 AM
I'm still amazed out how much Ian and company got into this game in just one development cycle. This is by far the biggest leap forward in a Madden game I can recall.

# 57 mjussawalla @ 04/26/09 01:31 AM
Hopefully CPU to CPU trades occur.

# 58 Exonerated @ 04/26/09 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel

Is this what I think i means, new camera angles?

Nope not yet. Just pre-play and post play cameras are gonna be sweet.

No word on user-defined cameras being in the game yet other than they're working on it.

# 59 jjdogjjdog5162 @ 04/26/09 07:20 AM
This is the first year since madden 06 on the ps2 that i have been excited about it coming out. All im going to wait for now is some actuall gameplay vids, and if it doesnt look coma inducing boring like the past few maddens have been, i'll finally purchase a madden. These list are impressive, im curious to see how they actual work/look in the game.

# 60 MelMan1486 @ 04/26/09 08:25 AM
"Unprecedented Authenticity – Referees peeling players off a fumble pile, the chain gang rushing in to measure for a key first down, and all-new player equipment ensure that if you see it on Sunday, you’ll see it in Madden NFL 10."

It's comments like these that get certain people mad because once you watch that first preseason game and see colored cleats, different sock styles and a bunch of helmets that players have been wearing for years but aren't in madden people get upset. They say this every year and then leave people dissapointed making numerous "colored cleat" threads. The direction you guys are going in is great so keep up the good work.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.