Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check the EBGames page, right here. Per NCAA Strategies Twitter page.

Quote:
"Reserve Madden NFL 10 and receive the GameStop exclusive Super Bowl XLIII rematch demo with full length quarters. The demo will feature four 5-minute quarters between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals. Available for online and in-store customers while supplies last."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 CardsFan52 @ 06/16/09 07:59 PM
i just hope we can pick the team we want to play as unlike Madden 09.

# 82 lgxjames @ 06/16/09 08:04 PM
im sorry, i know this isn't going to go over well but I don't think this isa good idea,

# 83 jyoung @ 06/16/09 08:18 PM
I look at at this way:

At least they are finally giving us the opportunity to play a real demo, because these "madden moments" and 2 minute quarters demos EA usually puts out are horrible.

The darn things are over so quickly that there's no way to get a feel for the real game.

# 84 Ed O'Neil @ 06/16/09 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsFan52
i just hope we can pick the team we want to play as unlike Madden 09.
Did you read the first post?

Superbowl Rematch ..

# 85 The_Balm @ 06/16/09 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed O'Neil

Superbowl Rematch ..

# 86 lgxjames @ 06/16/09 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
I look at at this way:

At least they are finally giving us the opportunity to play a real demo, because these "madden moments" and 2 minute quarters demos EA usually puts out are horrible.

The darn things are over so quickly that there's no way to get a feel for the real game.
yea but i think thats intentional, wouldnt that spike interest and improve sales

# 87 CardsFan52 @ 06/16/09 08:46 PM
Quote:

Superbowl Rematch ..
I saw that but i was wondering if EA would be so kind to let us play on both sides of the ball for the demo. I want to feel out my Cards on both sides.

# 88 countryboy @ 06/16/09 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc

...How many times have you done that
anytime there is a demo that comes out early or is exclusive to Gamestop.

# 89 SouthernBrick @ 06/16/09 09:05 PM
Yeah they must have alot faith in this game this year. 4 five minute quaters was the last thing I expected for this demo.

Edit:Not that they didn't faith in this game already.

# 90 Ed O'Neil @ 06/16/09 09:11 PM
Quote:
I saw that but i was wondering if EA would be so kind to let us play on both sides of the ball for the demo. I want to feel out my Cards on both sides.
Well the pre-order demo you get all 4 quarters at 5 minutes a quarter .. so there should be no problem there ..

# 91 TreyIM2 @ 06/16/09 09:17 PM
Awwww junk! I pre-ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago and that email thing they say on the Gamestop website is hard to believe. With FN4, there was all types of mis-information by Gamestop, including the email bull. At any rate, I was playing the demo the same day they said it was going to be opened to those who had pre-ordered on some other game site so I still got to play the demo early.

Anyway, 4 5min quarters?? Hotness! I hated how they only gave the end of the Superbowl game scenario last year as a demo because we were stuck playing only as the Giants on offense for under 2 min, although the demo on the PS3 was glitched to the point that at times, I would even get to kickoff after scoring the supposed game ending TD and even play on D for a little bit.
I can't wait for this demo. I'm calling Gamestop tomorrow about getting the physical card with the demo code.

# 92 CardsFan52 @ 06/16/09 09:17 PM
SWEET sorry for the all caps ...got excited

# 93 Ed O'Neil @ 06/16/09 09:39 PM
Quote:
SWEET sorry for the all caps ...got excited
Understood man ..

# 94 Sef0r @ 06/16/09 09:39 PM
If you've pre-ordered then the assumption is that you have commited to buying the game. The 5 minutes, 4 quarter demo is to hold you over until you get your full copy. They don't need to give you a "taste" of the game, you've pre-ordered it, you ARE getting it as far as they are concerned.

Good move by EA to provide a hold over until the full game, though being exclusive to Gamespot is probably not a good move.

# 95 Ed O'Neil @ 06/16/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sef0r
If you've pre-ordered then the assumption is that you have commited to buying the game. The 5 minutes, 4 quarter demo is to hold you over until you get your full copy. They don't need to give you a "taste" of the game, you've pre-ordered it, you ARE getting it as far as they are concerned.

Good move by EA to provide a hold over until the full game, though being exclusive to Gamespot is probably not a good move.
You can always cancel your pre-order afterwards or just change it to a different game you're getting for sure ..

# 96 FAM CEO @ 06/16/09 09:43 PM
What do guys think....online or in store preorder to get the demo the fastest?

# 97 rockchisler @ 06/16/09 09:44 PM
fantastic..

# 98 droopizzle34 @ 06/16/09 09:50 PM
Quote:
You can always cancel your pre-order afterwards or just change it to a different game you're getting for sure ..
this will be the tactic of choice for the madden haters...lol

# 99 Earl1963 @ 06/16/09 09:51 PM
Four 5 min qtrs? Hell I don't need to buy the game now then.

Thanks EA!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ons/icon10.gif

# 100 Ed O'Neil @ 06/16/09 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
this will be the tactic of choice for the madden haters...lol
lol It's so true ..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.