Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

EA has posted another NBA Live 10 blog. This one covers the Virtual Playbook.

Quote:
"ast year the world was introduced to the EA SPORTS Virtual Playbook. A combination of a real life analyst and virtual players extracted from Madden 09 appearing on screen together to break down the game. It was an amazing accomplishment for everyone involved and the technology’s success opened the flood gates to other applications.

Fast forward a year later to the 08-09 NBA playoffs and you may have seen one of those applications with players from NBA Live 09 appearing next to Jon Barry. EA SPORTS and ESPN had linked up again and for the first time created a virtual playbook for basketball.

EA and ESPN decided they wanted to shoot Virtual Playbook segments with NBA Live 09 and use it for the playoffs and I got to go to Orlando and be a part of the shoot. I was there to help produce the different sets and plays with NBA Live 09 that ESPN wanted to showcase and breakdown. This meant sitting down with 1 to 3 other people (a great assortment of guys from Jason Parker to a number of different members of ESPN’s emerging technology group that were producing the segment) playing the game and trying to run the different plays."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 krazyboy225 @ 06/23/09 09:31 PM
i dont think this is gonna be part of nba live 10...

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.