Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 10 video, featuring the NFC West.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 The_Balm @ 06/27/09 02:14 PM
Looks good

# 42 SageInfinite @ 06/27/09 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
It's weird how the game can look good and bad at the same time. A lot of the good seems to be that they've done a good job with the graphics. The bad that there's so much unnatural/poor movement that it's very distracting. Most of it's appeal seems to be that it's an NFL game; I try to imagine the game without the license and I'm not sure there's much that could pointed to that stands out - in a good way
I agree, I don't think Madden's gameplay throughout it's history could stand on its own without some sort of license. With that said I do have to say I always thought Madden was a game you had to play to enjoy. It wasn't a game I could always look at and say damn I want to play that, but once I did I was hooked or really enjoyed the game. I definitely think that will be the case this year.

I think for Madden to ever evolve into a game that people marvel at off of videos alone, the animations will have to eventually take that leap.

# 43 Avii @ 06/28/09 02:53 PM
The running animations were much much better imo than the runs I have seen before this one.

# 44 R9NALD9 @ 06/29/09 06:11 AM
My only real grudge with this game these days are that bigger players don't look bigger??

Willis should be bigger than Lawson, you can see that the only real difference between players are length and off course the different player models for different positions.

Willis doesn't even look like Willis. Gore looks small. Smaller running backs tend to be a bit more buffed. It is really something EA should look at in the future. The player models are way better than previous years, BUT there is still some annoyances between bigger and smaller players of the same position.

# 45 texbuk84 @ 06/29/09 06:26 AM
great video madden. hoping for a great game

# 46 kmart2180 @ 06/29/09 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers94
The issue i have with Madden is, i'm so damn tired of seeing and hearing E.A hyping up madden every year before teh release date, you can tell by the way they just through together the Haltime Presentaion, it seems as if they didn't put o much effort into the real things in madden. I feel they concentrate more on things..like things that have nothing to do with football...( Online Franchise Mode ) i can care less about a damn online franchise mode, the problem is you get all these young programmers who knows nothing about authentic football add their stupid ideas on how they think the game should play, and it shouldn't be that way. I've seen so many glitches already in Madden 10 it's just pathetic already, what was the reason ea brought out 2k for what, their not showing any improvement with the NFL licensing. i really hope espn comes out with another game SOON PLEASE COME SAVE US ALL.
Strongly have to disagree with this post.This is the single biggest improvement from a Madden to Madden in 1 years time. And the young game designer's are responsable for this game actually turning around for the better. They taken a HUGE step this year, give em 1-3 years before you judge them. They took over garbage so what do you expect. I give them credit for turning around a close to sunken ship. And in 11-12 who knows how great this game is gonna be. But Im expecting greatness.

Rome was not built in 1 year. Year 1 is the foundation to grow and build upon.

# 47 cathartik @ 07/04/09 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
Hopefully they don't have those as the default uni's for seattle. I may hate the hawks even though I live in washington but i know they only wore that combo against the jags in jacksonville one year and that was the only time. doesn't bother me really though. Nice vid! as long as the Seahawks or the rams don't win the west its been a good year in that division.
It shouldn't matter if the blue/white seahawks combo is the default home uniform (for whatever reason they did that) as long as the ALL BLUE is IN THE GAME (which it must be?) it is nice to see the white/blue combo back in the game though... great work guys

# 48 NC State-31 UNC-27 @ 07/04/09 02:43 PM
LOL my god it looks good and horrible at the same time. Those defenders aren't even trying to tackle the ball carrier. This whole players just turning around and looking in the wrong direction thing is crazy. Too many tron jogging/walking/turning. Game looks good when everyone on the field is actually playing football. The spin moves are stupid though

# 49 xylocaine @ 07/04/09 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State-31 UNC-27
LOL my god it looks good and horrible at the same time. Those defenders aren't even trying to tackle the ball carrier. This whole players just turning around and looking in the wrong direction thing is crazy. Too many tron jogging/walking/turning. Game looks good when everyone on the field is actually playing football. The spin moves are stupid though
Hey you should change your name to 41-10 Go pack!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.