Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Sorry guys for the craziness.

Yes guys, we know what Deron Williams looks like. This is a pic with him biting his upper lip (facial expressions )

http://nba-live.easports.com/

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 krazyboy225 @ 07/17/09 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
my bad krazyboy225 i misunderstood what u were trying to say. i thought u didn't like it.
its ok, i was watchin vids of live 09 and it seemed like you could only tell who was big by their upper body

# 142 navyboy09 @ 07/17/09 12:38 PM
I got one question for you marcus in live10 the players who have long hair will it actually move when they run??? cause the hair moves in madden 09 moves on players like palamalu(dont kno if i spelled his name right) if yall can make the hair move that would be extra nice watching players dirk, scola and nash etc.

# 143 HAILAS @ 07/17/09 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
I got one question for you marcus in live10 the players who have long hair will it actually move when they run??? cause the hair moves in madden 09 moves on players like palamalu(dont kno if i spelled his name right) if yall can make the hair move that would be extra nice watching players dirk, scola and nash etc.

great shots so far imo. looking forward to gameplay as well

# 144 Dantecamp21 @ 07/17/09 01:16 PM
Thanks Marcus. You guys seem to be on top of things this year.

We can really feel that the momentum is shifting towards Live.
Guess we're in for a treat this time around.

# 145 navyboy09 @ 07/17/09 02:09 PM
are we gonna get a blog today? or is the pics all we get for this week?

# 146 stephensonmc @ 07/17/09 02:12 PM
there will be a blog today, but visually, that's what we'll get this week. The website was supposed to launch today....

# 147 navyboy09 @ 07/17/09 02:15 PM
thanks...hope its b4 4:30 b/c i got to go to work unfortunately
but still excited about the game. oct. 6 seems soooo far away.

# 148 krazyboy225 @ 07/17/09 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
there will be a blog today, but visually, that's what we'll get this week. The website was supposed to launch today....

aww not even 1. *sigh* oh well i am still satisfied

# 149 GSW @ 07/17/09 02:28 PM
when the blog comes out today can someone post the contents in the thread
Im at work and cant go to EA's site.

# 150 Stumbleweed @ 07/17/09 02:33 PM
Awesome job guys. The screens look great... if the ball actually stays in their hand and their hand makes contact with/grabs the rim, I'll be so happy. I love beautiful replays, but they're always marred by stuff like that... that arm/rim pic has me hopeful. Wasn't as big of a problem in Live 09 as it was in 2K9, but it still drives me crazy.

Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Community day?? Any word?

# 151 23 @ 07/17/09 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
when the blog comes out today can someone post the contents in the thread
Im at work and cant go to EA's site.

sure dude

# 152 elev8rmuzik @ 07/17/09 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
Pics look great

But can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get pics of Tyronn Lue? He's my favorite!

O, and Adonal Foyle too? He's my FAVORITE favorite.

AND one of Brian Scalabrine. He's not my favorite....I just want to see if you guys got him looking as silly as he does in real life with his white headband on.

I would love you guys forever and ever.

As ridiculously hilarious as this post is, it pretty much sums up the over reactions to the smallest of infos.

In all seriousness, maybe dial it back just a little bit? Not you personally TMagic, I'm talking just in general. I wanted to interact on OS a while back but got turned off by the knee jerk overreactions to ... well ... everything. I'm givin it another go though.

# 153 zfinley @ 07/17/09 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfinley
What happen to the other previews? Will i have the option to show the real pictures or the nba live kind?

I'm quoting myself because i didn't get a answer. I'm not really a big fan of the the real player actual face. I liked the nba live player model previews.

# 154 RayAllen20 @ 07/17/09 04:24 PM
is there a blog this week because usually they post it earlier. Dont tell me they skipped 2 weeks of blogs. I thought they said that they were coming out with a lot of imformation today.

# 155 krazyboy225 @ 07/17/09 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
is there a blog this week because usually they post it earlier. Dont tell me they skipped 2 weeks of blogs. I thought they said that they were coming out with a lot of imformation today.
hey the blogs coming relax, go for a short nap and when you wake up i am sure u ll see a blog.

# 156 23bluesman @ 07/17/09 04:43 PM
Wow man...I'm loving these screens!

+ much improved crowd and arenas with better lighting
+ much improved bench with complete warmups attire, and even the way they sit is more realistic now (really didn't like the way the players sat on the bench in 09 - esp the one with the player's hands behind his head with legs outstretched, seems too relaxed, lol)
+ jerseys look better, with the player names at the back finally being bigger, and it seems like they use different fonts too..? was it like that last year also?
+ Details man..from Gooden's padded arm sleeve to Dwight's sleeve design..Deron's hair and tats..great job so far
+ finally the accessories aren't too thick anymore! you know I had a lot of beef with that one stephenson, lol
+ Kobe no longer skin head bald

Overall graphics really look better. Looking forward to seeing the different facial expressions..do you have sig facial expressions, like Kobe's scowl? lol.

Hopefully the coach sits down on the bench, and not standing the whole game. Also hoping they added assistant coaches.

Only thing I didn't like about those screens was in the Spurs one, as someone already mentioned, the Spurs jerserys are too light compared to Gooden's arm sleeve and headband. But it's a WIP and I expect that to be fixed.

# 157 23bluesman @ 07/17/09 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfinley
I'm quoting myself because i didn't get a answer. I'm not really a big fan of the the real player actual face. I liked the nba live player model previews.
Sorry man, but I love that they put the actual player face! Just looks so much better and authentic imo..hopefully they also use those during their stat overlays in-game.

# 158 Da-Man @ 07/17/09 04:47 PM
ok now in convinced that it's impossible to have the bench players in warmups as seen in the Deron Williams pic. 2k cant do it and now i see live cant either. Its ok though as long as they react realistic to certain situations i'll be satisfied.

# 159 Jamin23 @ 07/17/09 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
You probably shouldn't get too excited because I have a feeling that this isn't going to be the blog that is gonna blow our minds. I think that blog is coming down the road. In a couple of weeks.

# 160 RayAllen20 @ 07/17/09 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
hey the blogs coming relax, go for a short nap and when you wake up i am sure u ll see a blog.
haha thanks man

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.