NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 theanswer34 @ 07/27/09 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesmaster
Well, some people are clearly easily amazed. I'll wait till I've seen gameplay footage and played the demo. We know that there will be over 7 million shoes and jerseys, but we don't know anything about animations (150 are said to be added, but does that also mean individual, signature animations?), controls, signature shots and moves. Aren't those the key points that NBA Live has lacked for years?
They ve had the sig shots and moves what live has lacked is fluidty in there game.

# 22 NoTiCe_O @ 07/27/09 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesmaster
Well, some people are clearly easily amazed. I'll wait till I've seen gameplay footage and played the demo. We know that there will be over 7 million shoes and jerseys, but we don't know anything about animations (150 are said to be added, but does that also mean individual, signature animations?), controls, signature shots and moves. Aren't those the key points that NBA Live has lacked for years?
150 off ball animations, that doesn't include sig jumpers and stuff, they've addded 150 off ball animations alone. They've def added more sig stuff, they said player differentiation was a big focus for them and to expect a huge overhaul

# 23 TheFiasco87 @ 07/27/09 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
150 off ball animations, that doesn't include sig jumpers and stuff, they've addded 150 off ball animations alone. They've def added more sig stuff, they said player differentiation was a big focus for them and to expect a huge overhaul
thats great

# 24 lindo9595 @ 07/27/09 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
yea hold up..

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/...BA_SEAN_061809

keep your eyes on the "more from this user section"
It should be there tommorow.

# 25 krazyboy225 @ 07/27/09 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindo9595
It should be there tommorow.
yea i know .. i tihnk the uploading mechanic is slow on that site

# 26 Tomba @ 07/27/09 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
Boom goes the motherf'n dynamite.

HAHAHA

# 27 bamalam @ 07/28/09 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
Boom goes the motherf'n dynamite.

lol

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.