Home
Madden 2010 News Post

We've managed to fill 31 of the 32 teams in our Official OperationSports.com Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise. We have one spot left, and we want to give it away to you!

How, you might ask?

Simple...an OS trivia contest!

Simply copy and paste the following questions into a PM, answer as many as you can correctly, and send that PM to me. Whoever gets the most right wins! Simple, huh? Well...wait 'til you see the questions before passing judgement on that!

Here we go!

• Who is the founder of OperationSports.com?
  • What was fossen's job on staff at OS?
  • What title did sdrotar formerly hold at OS?
  • Who is in ChaseB's avatar?
  • What is the name of ExtremeGamer's blog?
  • What college did bkrich83 play football for?
  • What was TheLetterZ's former OS name?
  • Skyboxer's nephew is an OS'er. What's his username?
  • What branch of the military is Squint a member of?
  • Besides Millennium, name two other former Forum Administrators.
  • What is DookieMowf's real name?
  • Where does marino13 live?
  • What type of vehicle did I drive into the Intercoastal Waterway (make/model)?
And for the tiebreaker...

How many PM's do I currently have in my inbox? (at the time I wrote this)

Deadline for applicants is Wednesday, August 12, at 11:59pm. Remember, PM your answers to me. We'll announce the winner sometime on Thursday, August 13th.

Good luck!

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Tyrant8RDFL @ 08/10/09 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iceman
This one has the developers of madden in it, are u telling me u wouldnt want to be in this?
I wouldnt mind, but my only problem is a 32 man league usually stalls , and scheduling becomes a big issue.

Anyways good luck to those in tt and be responsible in getting your games in.

# 22 MeanMrMustard @ 08/10/09 03:30 PM
Yes, God forbid the OS administrator uses OS trivia to determine who plays in the official OS franchise.

# 23 MeanMrMustard @ 08/10/09 03:32 PM
^^ that was a response to a page 1 post. I checked the "quote message" box and it apparently didn't work. /sigh

# 24 Who Dey15 @ 08/10/09 04:39 PM
Can't wait 'till they announce the winner!! I hope I won

# 25 sportzbro @ 08/10/09 11:51 PM
If only this was for PS3

# 26 TJdaSportsGuy @ 08/11/09 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
I wouldnt mind, but my only problem is a 32 man league usually stalls , and scheduling becomes a big issue.

Anyways good luck to those in tt and be responsible in getting your games in.
We're operating under a strict 2 sim days a week schedule. There will be no stalling.

# 27 The Iceman @ 08/11/09 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
Yep, I've been following all of the topics in the league subforum and the settings and rules are absolutely perfect. Everything from the length of games, to sim schedules, to salaries and free agency. I don't see how anybody in their right mind wouldn't want to be in this league, even if they are stuck with the Bengals!
Agreed

# 28 MrStray72 @ 08/11/09 10:09 AM
I won!

j/k

# 29 Who Dey15 @ 08/11/09 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
We're operating under a strict 2 sim days a week schedule. There will be no stalling.

I've followed the league from the very beginning. I know every rule and you don't have to explain anything ! When i saw the bengals were available AND you were doing a contest i almost peed my pants. I'll follow it win or lose but i'd much rather be in it

# 30 EliteXJaseeXEmA @ 08/11/09 12:00 PM
o well would love to join but not going say anything bad it's your guys league but i pro better off not in since seems like u guys not really worried about active or play style at all best of luck i guess ill stick with leaguedaddy since certain things u cant do with online franchise and good luck to all who is in it and Ian cummings u got lucky i was going kick ur *** lol pro woudnt since im not that good

# 31 TheLetterZ @ 08/11/09 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXJaseeXEmA
o well would love to join but not going say anything bad it's your guys league but i pro better off not in since seems like u guys not really worried about active or play style at all best of luck i guess ill stick with leaguedaddy since certain things u cant do with online franchise and good luck to all who is in it and Ian cummings u got lucky i was going kick ur *** lol pro woudnt since im not that good

# 32 The Iceman @ 08/11/09 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLetterZ
Thats not nice.... Okay who am i kidding...

# 33 Plzhelpme @ 08/11/09 11:18 PM
I entered. I think I got 'em all right except for Chase's avatar. Who the F is it? lol

# 34 Danimal @ 08/12/09 12:19 AM
I played a game with the Bengals in case i actually win this crap shoot. Good lord they are bad, the Raiders...yes the Raiders worked me over.

Now win or lose I am determine to run a franchise with this team and see what I can do.

# 35 ForeseenBurrito @ 08/12/09 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
Well, I can't just give away the answer, but oddly enough, I found that to be the easiest one besides the blatantly obvious ones. If you don't follow the particular sport that the guy in his avatar is involved with I could see how that would be a tough one though.
I know man, I just could not for the life of me exactly put my finger on who it is, so I made an educated guess

# 36 Who Dey15 @ 08/12/09 12:34 AM
I found ChaseB's avatar question to be the easiest. Of course im from MaddenMania and we discussed that a lot haha

# 37 Solojr @ 08/12/09 06:01 AM
Can I get a hint?

# 38 The Iceman @ 08/12/09 09:35 AM
NO!!!!

# 39 Who Dey15 @ 08/12/09 11:38 AM
No hints sorry bud.

# 40 JohnDoe8865 @ 08/12/09 03:53 PM
I tried. The only one I wasn't sure about was ChaseB's avatar. The rest I'm fairly sure about. Hopefully I get a shot with the tiebreaker.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.