Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

IGN has just posted some new NBA 2K10 screenshots.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RaptorMania @ 08/20/09 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
2K should add a "How many Inches/Feet when players jump off the ground" Slider to fix that then.
I meant he cant dunk in real life, like the way he's able to dunk in 2k9.

# 42 luv_mist @ 08/21/09 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorMania
Some would beg to differ. If I know he can dunk on me, I have no problem. Kobe still gets through and throws it down on people who aren't expecting it. That's why he's still nice. Believe that. He might have lost an inch or two, but he can still play above the rim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
don't get too excited over pics fellas Last year they did the same thing but when the game came out it looked nothing like the pictures...im not impressed and i just hope 2k will be better this year b/c last year was a mess. sliding, no defense and a dunkfest. please 2k show some videos showing that that stuff is fixed this year. cause 2k9 was a big letdown for me.
I have three questions for you if you can answer them. Do you own a television with HDMI options that can output 1080p? Do you own a 1.3 HDMI cord? Do you think that 2K8 looks better than 2K9? If you answer those three questions, then I can better understand where you're coming from because I CLEARLY see what you're not seeing. Seriously, please answer those questions.......

# 43 Tha_Kid @ 08/21/09 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
Some would beg to differ. If I know he can dunk on me, I have no problem. Kobe still gets through and throws it down on people who aren't expecting it. That's why he's still nice. Believe that. He might have lost an inch or two, but he can still play above the rim.
I doubt anyone would really argue that the dunks in the "Kobe" package were things Kobe could/would do in a game. Yes, he gets up, and higher than one might think, but not to throw down those Dunk Contest dunks he had in 2K9.

# 44 demencia_total @ 08/21/09 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
The graphics are great in 2k9, I don't know what you were looking at.
On 360 and PC, the graphics were beautiful. But on PS3, a lot of the screen was way too pixelated for some reason. I popped in 2k8 today to play and I noticed that this isn't a problem, so I dunno what the hell they were thinking for 2k9. Hopefully PS3 doesn't get shafted in that department again.

# 45 RayAllen20 @ 08/21/09 04:27 PM
Man the graphics are pretty good (not as good as Live though). But can they keep the jerseys on their shoulders. Haha it just looks stupid because I know when I play or watch D-Wade play his jersey doesnt bounce up and down. Other than that its pretty good. Kobes face looks really really good in that screenshot. Still wish I saw Ray Allens face. He looked plain awful in 2k9.

Also since when can Kobe fly like that over 2 people?!? That was 5 years ago when he could do that! Better not be a dunkfest, because Live supposedly isnt so if 2k10 is a dunkfest it might lose its crown.

# 46 NINJAK2 @ 08/21/09 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorMania
I agree that they need to add more collision animations to tone down the dunks but he has still got hops man........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41lon9hxZbo&feature=fvw

# 47 Shinyhubcaps @ 08/21/09 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Also since when can Kobe fly like that over 2 people?!? That was 5 years ago when he could do that! Better not be a dunkfest, because Live supposedly isnt so if 2k10 is a dunkfest it might lose its crown.
Guys, for the last time, it's a screenshot. It could be with tweaked sliders for all you know. What's more exciting in a screenshot: Kobe Bryant dunking on folks, or Kobe Bryant doing a triple threat move? It being included in the screens is not indicative of their proportional use in the game, or even less so, in real life.

You make it sound like he does those dunks every play. It could be one in a million for all you know.

# 48 Checmate101 @ 08/21/09 11:23 PM
Man..Kobe can still get up, he dunked on 2 people all of last year. So it can happen

# 49 RayAllen20 @ 08/21/09 11:29 PM
I know but last year was a complete dunkfest and I thought that 2k10 would fix that. Im not sure now. And I know that Kobe dunks on people all the time but that dunk just looks ridiculous. The players are already in position and Kobe jumps from a couple steps outside the block. IRL, Kobe would atleast get shoved to the floor. Thats wat the paint is actually like. Anyways, hope that this year isnt a dunkfest because if it is im going with Live 10.

# 50 magicman32 @ 08/22/09 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Man the graphics are pretty good (not as good as Live though). But can they keep the jerseys on their shoulders. Haha it just looks stupid because I know when I play or watch D-Wade play his jersey doesnt bounce up and down. Other than that its pretty good. Kobes face looks really really good in that screenshot. Still wish I saw Ray Allens face. He looked plain awful in 2k9.

2k won't be losing it's crown anytime soon, believe that. 2k has many fans of their basketball games. 2k added my player mode, d-league and summer league. 2k is great and the combine is a dope idea. Not to mention they are making games for the PSP and the wii. Also the PC is going to be online too. 2k9 wasn't perfect and all they have to do is make some tweaks here and there. From all the info 2k has brought, it sounds like they are taking it to another level. And there is more info to come.

There are a lot of sports gamers in this world and most of them don't post on internet fourms like OS. There are many ppl who love the game and don't have a next gen system, but will go to a friends house everyday to play this game. So all of the ppl that complain about 2k9 are the minority. Most ppl enjoy 2k9 and online is still crack to a lot of ppl. Servers were and still are flooded and it's been 10mos. Although I won't delve into that madness. 2k will be just fine. They know what they are doing.

# 51 Furq @ 08/22/09 02:41 AM
Graphics weren't great in 2k9. They were good at certain angles, almost lifelike, but incredibly fake in others.

White players were improved but still far off. They had a hair animation for nash in 2k8 I think, but in 2k9 the other white players still had pasted on hair. Gasol, Dirk, etc all looked horrible and a large part was due to the hair they had

# 52 chrisc50 @ 08/22/09 07:02 PM
Alot of time to see more just wait, I think it looks great

# 53 bigballa21 @ 08/22/09 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furq
Graphics weren't great in 2k9. They were good at certain angles, almost lifelike, but incredibly fake in others.

White players were improved but still far off. They had a hair animation for nash in 2k8 I think, but in 2k9 the other white players still had pasted on hair. Gasol, Dirk, etc all looked horrible and a large part was due to the hair they had
your kinda right about 2k9 but at least the player models had human skin the live 09 models looked from another planet

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.