Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Check out 27 new screenshots from NBA 2K10.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 Pared @ 09/17/09 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
I'm not pouring over 20 pages of gushing about screenshots just to comment, I just looked at the first ones posted on the screens page and then hopped to the last page of the thread to comment. The Kobe shot really stood out to me as head and shoulders above the rest thanks to the facial detail/expression.
Fair enough, I've done the same plenty of times. I simply pointed out what others are referring to when they have made their comments.

No harm, no foul.

# 182 youvalss @ 09/17/09 02:46 PM
Some players' faces may look weird because of the expression-feature. Keep it in mind.

# 183 NINJAK2 @ 09/17/09 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
I'm not pouring over 20 pages of gushing about screenshots just to comment, I just looked at the first ones posted on the screens page and then hopped to the last page of the thread to comment. The Kobe shot really stood out to me as head and shoulders above the rest thanks to the facial detail/expression.

EDIT: Back to the other forums for me... have fun with the screens guys.
You know you'll be back Stumble. You always come back. 2k10 needs a devil's advocate and I can't think of anyone better

# 184 texbuk84 @ 09/17/09 03:03 PM
nice. 10-06-09 is three weeks away..

# 185 spankdatazz22 @ 09/17/09 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Some players' faces may look weird because of the expression-feature. Keep it in mind.
I've thought that also. Take a picture of anyone at any given time and you may catch a weird or goofy look. Personally I thought the Melo pic was cool, but guess there's the possibility he looks a little older in the game in the same way LeBron looked a little younger than himself in 2K9. Really won't know until we can see still shots from the same perspective - I'm sure someone will do it shortly after release, like Gamespot did last year. Overall I don't see how the pics come anywhere near looking horrible, especially when taking the pics in their entirety and not just the facial detail - which I think is extremely well done

# 186 and1product @ 09/17/09 03:20 PM
It is hard for me to post images in here but I think the baron davis shot is up there with kobe. It just looks so amazing. I am really impressed with the pics from 2k. Hype level has gone up just a wee bit.

p.s.- can someone post the 2 baron davis shot for me along with kobes for comparisons?. Thanks in advance.

# 187 Pared @ 09/17/09 03:24 PM

# 188 SageInfinite @ 09/17/09 03:41 PM
Pics are dope.

# 189 Furq @ 09/17/09 03:46 PM
I'm not impressed honestly. The players all seem to have a weird shininess to them, more than they would be if you watch on TV

# 190 and1product @ 09/17/09 03:50 PM
Thank you pared for the pics. Simply amazing. 2ks gameplay department has not been a problem with some of its pass games, it has always been visuals. They normally get stale. So that's why these pics are getting us excited. It adds to the game already.

I don't have any doubt the gameplay will not be good. I have enjoyed all the 2k games so far. I'm not a major online guy, so cheesing or leagues do not matter to me. I'm more the 82 season/association/play the other team a.i. kind of guy.

But to stay on topic , the pics really do look good.

# 191 Furq @ 09/17/09 03:54 PM
I have no interest in buying live, just pointing out that the players look too shiny.

# 192 DC @ 09/17/09 03:55 PM
Man after Sept 10 in years in the future, there shouldn't be any threads dedicated to pictures. We should be past that stage in our gaming lives. Getting excited about pictures. Thats like 30 year old still getting off to Maxim when the internet has streaming "goodness" for him to look it.

# 193 Furq @ 09/17/09 03:59 PM
Some of the faces look better, like Agent 0. But in my opinion the guys look too shiny and have a weird haze

# 194 Chu-Zen1 @ 09/17/09 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockafella2x
I think Melo's is ok Granger's is good looks a little old but could just be his facial expression
Granger looks a bit on the chubby side to me or it could be the uniform is too baggy...He also looks too dark-skinned as 2k as always have made him....Come ON 2K!!!!!!!!!Repeatative errors?????

# 195 The 24th Letter @ 09/17/09 04:15 PM
Lol @ dcallamerican. No picture threads for a unreleased game should be made, but dunk threads......dunk threads is where its at lol

# 196 Chu-Zen1 @ 09/17/09 04:26 PM
I HOPE THAT

# 197 Chu-Zen1 @ 09/17/09 04:29 PM
I hope that 2k also adds the eye specs that amare has to wear now while playing....nba live has already been on top of that.

# 198 Eman5805 @ 09/17/09 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Man after Sept 10 in years in the future, there shouldn't be any threads dedicated to pictures. We should be past that stage in our gaming lives. Getting excited about pictures. Thats like 30 year old still getting off to Maxim when the internet has streaming "goodness" for him to look it.
No picture threads? So what are the fiends supposed to gush over? The latest AI algorithm recoding?

Eh, it lacks the same punch as seeing sweat drip off Kobe's face. You know the fiends love that stuff.

# 199 DC @ 09/17/09 04:46 PM
Man I'm just saying, pictures are pictures. We can't get anything from pictures because the game WON'T look like the pictures we are seeing. Like everyone else, I am just waiting for the videos. No need to waste your excitement over some damn pictures LOL

# 200 Eman5805 @ 09/17/09 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Man I'm just saying, pictures are pictures. We can't get anything from pictures because the game WON'T look like the pictures we are seeing. Like everyone else, I am just waiting for the videos. No need to waste your excitement over some damn pictures LOL
I can respect that, but that's the world we live in. A strong collection of gamers practially creamed their pants when Crysis first came out. Nevermind that the game itself is horrible.

A lot of people are graphic junkies, man. I'm one too in certain instances (like OJ Mayo. So spot on it's scary.)

I'm sure you and me are in the same "Where are the damn gameplay vids?!?!?" boat.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.