Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

We have just captured the player faces of the starting 5, from every NBA team in NBA Live 10.

Who looks good? Who looks bad? Should be some interesting talk. No screenshot requests!

NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 BBallGuru @ 09/28/09 09:25 PM
Looking really good, Nuggets look spot on.

# 142 tanner99 @ 09/28/09 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallGuru
Looking really good, Nuggets look spot on.
yeah i thought the nuggets and celtics had the best faces.

# 143 BiggD @ 09/28/09 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4thQ
These faces are so much better than what I saw from 2K this year.Sure a few tweaks here and there for some faces but overall so much better than 2K and from Live 09.
agreed..

# 144 James2Stapleton @ 09/28/09 09:53 PM
The rookies look terrible in live

# 145 dragon4thQ @ 09/28/09 10:03 PM
Did anyone else notice the Magics numbers font is now the correct font. Just need the Hornets to have their Council font and she's good to go.

# 146 NDIrish98 @ 09/28/09 10:04 PM
i think with both titles, nailing every single player would be tough, but at least most of the big names are done well.

# 147 lakers4life @ 09/28/09 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James2Stapleton
They got some like DeRozan and Flynn, only two I can remember haha

# 148 gunitradio @ 09/28/09 10:20 PM
is it alright for someone to post side by side pix like gamespot. I also think its unfair comparison to those who compare to 2k. 2k has the emotion in the face in the pix and live doesn't. someone needs to post
fair comparisons.

# 149 ehh @ 09/28/09 10:23 PM
LMAO they did Oden dirty, it looks almost like a caricature of him. Not bad, hit or miss just like 2K. Some great ones, lotta ok ones and some that make you laugh/gag.

# 150 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/28/09 10:32 PM
Wow! Both games are hit n' miss with the faces. Some guys are spot on and others are well... If I were those players I'd be .

# 151 Mintsa @ 09/28/09 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James2Stapleton
Demar Derozan looks pretty damn good......and no thats not a homer comment ! LOL.

# 152 tanner99 @ 09/28/09 10:46 PM
lmao

jrue looks "turble"

# 153 P21J @ 09/28/09 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4thQ
Did anyone else notice the Magics numbers font is now the correct font. Just need the Hornets to have their Council font and she's good to go.
Yea, I pointed this out in an earlier post....by no means is it a gamekiller for me, i just like the Hornet's jerseys alot and I wish that Live would get it right this year.

But back to the subject at hand, I'm loving the texture on the Heat jerseys! Amazing EA!

# 154 Tubaker @ 09/28/09 11:43 PM
Oh my god. Some of these are scary.

Look at Spencer Hawes and Beno Udrih!

Dont tell me Spencer Hawes identicle twin is Spike from Buffy, because apparently the guys at EA think they are.

# 155 str8artist @ 09/28/09 11:43 PM
whats up with the man crush on david lee?? He is brought up in alot in recent threads

# 156 LA_All_Day @ 09/29/09 12:15 AM
there's some good ones but alot of them are just terrible

# 157 and1product @ 09/29/09 12:36 AM
The faces have improved from last year, but that's not saying much. Favorites and accurate faces to me were Deron Williams, David Lee (and hair too) , Andre Iguodala, Jose Calderon, Ray Allen, and Wade.

A lot of them were okay but more of them were just horrible. If it was not for me knowing the starting lineups for some teams (which were all not accurate) or some jersey numbers, I would be lost. Chuck Hayes on the rockets, Al Harrington, Mbah Moute, Pit bull dog Zach randolph, I'm guessing shaun Livingston on the thunders, and look at AL Jefferson.

These were horrible. What is up with every ones noses? It looks like they came from fight night round 4 all fat and swollen. I don't know man. These faces are mixed.

# 158 TreyIM2 @ 09/29/09 12:59 AM
I went back and looked at all the 2K10 mugs and I have to say, Live's bests them, overall, imo. I think 2K10 gets more "wrong" than "right" but what I do like about 2K's is the shading of the faces. Gives it more of a closer to grown man look of the faces where as many of Live's players look baby face-ish but their faces are still more accurate. 2K has a lot of "way offness" in the likenesses of even the star players which is something I would think would be more dead on.
Many of the non-star players I don't really know who they look and couldn't tell who they were if they bumped into me at a supermarket so those guys are up in the air, for me. I DO know how many of the players look and based on that, I really think Live nailed it more so than 2K. Just calling it as I see it.

# 159 Shinyhubcaps @ 09/29/09 01:05 AM
I'm actually surprised by some of these. Of course, Live still can't make white guys, but a lot of them were better than I thought previously, and certainly better than any previous iteration of Live.

A couple of real head-scratchers, though, like the one I think is supposed to be Luc Richard Mbah-a-Moute (botched terribly by both games).

# 160 Shinyhubcaps @ 09/29/09 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
Wow I couldnt find any flaws in any face. This is amazing, its pretty much perfect 100% across the board.

Well done art team!
That's not possible. No flaws in any face?

I know the Bucks roster very well, but I couldn't tell who this was just by looking at it:

Like I said, some of them surprised me in a good way, but if you seriously think that there aren't any flaws in any of the faces, you're setting the bar very low for the team in the future.

By the way, based on seeing #12 in the other shots, I assume this is Luc Richard Mbah-a-Moute, but you certainly can't tell it by looking at him.

(Also, his name, along with Richard Jefferson's, don't fit on the jerseys. I know it's already been mentioned, but it's worth mentioning again.)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.