Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Czar has checked in again with another Czarisode. This one featuring NBA 2K10's new post game.

Quote:
"It's big Czar live from Sim Citi bringing you the low down on 2K's new post game for NBA 2K10."

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ynlwd003 @ 10/18/09 11:58 AM
Hey,I've played it.How can i describe it.
Wonderful

# 42 Flightwhite24 @ 10/18/09 02:08 PM
If I had never played a 2K B-ball game before and saw this video. I would buy this game instantly. Czar every vid you make is just incredible. Monu I can't say his name is the same when it comes to bringing this game to life. 2K should put both of you guys on the payroll for what you do to expose others to this game. Can't wait to try these moves. Peace!!!!!

# 43 chesizzle @ 10/19/09 04:57 AM
can anyone teach me the double shimmy? i can only do one shimmy. thanks

# 44 t216 @ 10/19/09 07:50 AM
Great tuturiol.

# 45 ty5oke @ 10/19/09 04:05 PM
Thanks for the vid.

# 46 jeebs9 @ 10/19/09 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
great work czar! help these dudes out. i was having trouble with the up and under myself.
That was the first thing I did. After I hit a few fade away. I pulled these out. And he was like "WTF".
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=245034

Thanks Again. But yes you can go up with the right after doing the pump fake hopstep move. You have to wait for him to gather himself. Instead of immediately going up. Wait for the animation to finish.

# 47 Tha_Kid @ 10/19/09 06:08 PM
They need to redo the mocap for the reverse pivot spin move. As is, the move is a travel. Thats one of KG's pet moves and while usually his footwork is great, sometimes he travels with it and the refs usually catch him on it. You have to put the ball down earlier in the move than the guy they mocapped did in order to avoid traveling.

# 48 jeebs9 @ 10/20/09 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
They need to redo the mocap for the reverse pivot spin move. As is, the move is a travel. Thats one of KG's pet moves and while usually his footwork is great, sometimes he travels with it and the refs usually catch him on it. You have to put the ball down earlier in the move than the guy they mocapped did in order to avoid traveling.
Man.... they travel all the Time in this game. I mean the video its shown. When you face up. And start to jab. They always use the wrong pivot foot. I mean check out some of the distance dunks. Those are 90% of the time travels.Those are just graphic glitch. You just can't sit here fight about little things like that. We have other bigger fish to fry

# 49 BoJackson @ 10/20/09 01:12 PM
Dude. I don't even know that there is still traveling violation in the real NBA anymore...

# 50 jeebs9 @ 10/20/09 01:18 PM
^^Exactly...lol^^

# 51 Stumbleweed @ 10/20/09 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
That was the first thing I did. After I hit a few fade away. I pulled these out. And he was like "WTF".
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=245034

Thanks Again. But yes you can go up with the right after doing the pump fake hopstep move. You have to wait for him to gather himself. Instead of immediately going up. Wait for the animation to finish.
Hey man, how'd you get all those clips put together and uploaded as a single clip to the 2K servers? Looked like a signature highlight package from the end of game menu... if so, I didn't know you could upload those...

# 52 eDotd @ 10/20/09 01:26 PM
Save the replays and go into Reelmaker. Cut/edit, etc and upload. Same as last year.

# 53 jeebs9 @ 10/20/09 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Hey man, how'd you get all those clips put together and uploaded as a single clip to the 2K servers? Looked like a signature highlight package from the end of game menu... if so, I didn't know you could upload those...

Na you can't upload those. What you do is steal them....And make your own (in Reel Maker).....Its kind of messed up though. Last year you make Reels of 30 seconds. But they cut it down to 20 second this year . So I could of added alot more. But once you save all the plays from game track. You head on over to Reel Maker (main menu>features>Reel maker>new reel). trim,cut and edit to your hearts content. And boom you have your own little hightlight package. If you have notice from some of my post. I'm not a fan of the snapshot quick upload feature. You can't get different angles/details that way. Only whatever camera angle you playing with during the game.

# 54 Stumbleweed @ 10/20/09 04:31 PM
Ahh okay, forgot Reel Maker was still in there even with the 1-click uploading they added. Thanks for the responses. Maybe if I didn't hate the menus so much I would've noticed it on my own ha..

# 55 jeebs9 @ 10/20/09 04:54 PM
At first I didn't like the menu either. But I have grown to like it.

# 56 DC @ 11/08/09 09:37 AM
Again, nice video

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.