Home
FIFA 10 News Post

FIFA Soccer Blog has posted the FIFA Soccer 10 patch #2 details.

Quote:
"As always a big factor in the success of the FIFA franchise is the involvement of its massive community of fans and this year is no different. The FIFA development team actively sought out feedback and opinion from the community during the development of the game, and now it’s in people’s hands that activity hasn’t slowed down.

Responding to post-launch feedback from the community during the last two weeks, a new downloadable game update is being readied for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. What follows are details of exactly what changes you can expect on installing the update.

Many thanks to everyone for their feedback to help us improve your experience of FIFA 10."

Game: FIFA Soccer 10Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA Soccer 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 thefiverivers @ 10/22/09 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop
Big difference between informing people and spamming every thread you can.
[/spoiler]

I guess you must think that everyone who posts about an issue about any game must be a spammer.

You actually make me laugh. Keep it up my friend!

# 22 ImTellinTim @ 10/22/09 08:15 PM
fiverivers - I (and am sure MANY others are) am having fun playing MM the way it is. Sure there are a couple issues here and there, but nothing that would cause me to say it's "broken" or unplayable. If you want as close to a real manger-type experience as you can get, go play Football Manager; and if you're just going to post the same tired "" in every thread you get your hands on, please move on. We get it.

# 23 thefiverivers @ 10/22/09 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
fiverivers - I (and am sure MANY others are) am having fun playing MM the way it is. Sure there are a couple issues here and there, but nothing that would cause me to say it's "broken" or unplayable. If you want as close to a real manger-type experience as you can get, go play Football Manager; and if you're just going to post the same tired "" in every thread you get your hands on, please move on. We get it.
Thanks for the "advice." I got FM already too. I also enjoy FIFA 10. Enough is enough.

# 24 ImTellinTim @ 10/22/09 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alstl
ps3
If your console is connected to the internet and are signed in, it will prompt you to download it when you launch the game.

# 25 Whitesox @ 10/22/09 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefiverivers
Enough is enough.
Exactly. If you take this advice so will everyone else.

Glad to see EA being proactive about this so far.

# 26 tessl @ 10/23/09 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
If your console is connected to the internet and are signed in, it will prompt you to download it when you launch the game.
Thanks.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.