Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted the rumored roster for UFC Undisputed 2010.

Quote:
"There has been absolutely nothing new on UFC 2010 Undisputed since the trailer was released over a month ago. However now the website Five Ounces of Pain has released a list of the fighters that are expected to make the game’s roster.

Some of the more notable names that will be new for 2010 include Kimbo Slice, Shane Carwin, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Jon Jones, Vitor Belfort, and Clay Guida."

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DTX3 @ 01/21/10 02:31 PM
That's correct.

# 22 aholbert32 @ 01/21/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I think Hendo can be in the game. Didn't all the guys who where in 09 have to sign lifetime contracts for their likeness to be in UFC games only or something like that?

Thats what I heard too. I wouldnt be surprised if Couture was in the game either. Who knows what kind of exclusivity EA had him sign.

# 23 jb12780 @ 01/23/10 09:10 AM
No Karo Parysian? His judo throws are the best in the world

# 24 aholbert32 @ 01/23/10 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Karo is no longer in the UFC.

# 25 jb12780 @ 01/23/10 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Karo is no longer in the UFC.
Oh ok. I remember reading that somewhere but i wasnt sure if it was true.

# 26 DueceDiggla @ 01/23/10 03:30 PM
They're having some kind of Undisputed 2010 party in Vegas on Superbowl weekend. Hopefully we get some news then.

# 27 stylez_tsalz @ 02/22/10 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Haha! ..man I'll always remember his little audio clip. So annoying but yet always made me chuckle.

A few guys I noticed left off this *rumored* list:
Sam Stout, Dan Lauzon, Cole Miller, Stun Gun, Leben, DaMarques Johnson, and maybe James Irvin but thats about it. Leben needs to be in the game. Chris is one of my favorite fighters to watch, and was one of my favorite fighters to use last year!

# 28 Phobia @ 02/22/10 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez_tsalz
Haha! ..man I'll always remember his little audio clip. So annoying but yet always made me chuckle.

A few guys I noticed left off this *rumored* list:
Sam Stout, Dan Lauzon, Cole Miller, Stun Gun, Leben, DaMarques Johnson, and maybe James Irvin but thats about it. Leben needs to be in the game. Chris is one of my favorite fighters to watch, and was one of my favorite fighters to use last year!
Kim "Stun Gun" needs to be in the game. Guy is exciting striker. Then Leben who could not like a guy who just stands and bangs

# 29 jb12780 @ 02/22/10 05:30 PM
After seeing Sotoropolus fight saturday night, he is gonna be my most used fighter.

# 30 JoeMimic @ 02/23/10 03:44 PM
There are a ton of big games that do this type of promotion with Gamestop. I wouldn't be shocked if EA did the same thing. It's James McSweeney I mean really who cares, the UFC won't leave anyone worth a damn off the main roster. How many times did you use Ryan Bader or Efrain Escudero last year?

# 31 TheShizNo1 @ 02/23/10 03:50 PM
Who?

# 32 aholbert32 @ 02/23/10 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
There are a ton of big games that do this type of promotion with Gamestop. I wouldn't be shocked if EA did the same thing. It's James McSweeney I mean really who cares, the UFC won't leave anyone worth a damn off the main roster. How many times did you use Ryan Bader or Efrain Escudero last year?

I actually used Bader and Escudero alot. I dont mind it though since i planned on buying it from GS anyway.

# 33 jb12780 @ 02/23/10 04:23 PM
If i had to make a guess, id say it would be McSweeny, Big Country, Ross Pearson, and James Wilks

# 34 jb12780 @ 02/25/10 12:04 PM
This was a photoshopped picture by someone over at Undisputed's official website regarding the 4 extra fighters from Gamestop:

Looks like Schaub, Big Country, Marcus, and McSweeney

Link to thread: http://community.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/14950

Im not sure if this is correct. Marcus retired from MMA and got cut from the UFC so idk about this. I know Kimbo is gonna be in the game so who could it be?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.