Home
MLB 10 News Post

Here are some more OS Exclusive MLB '10: The Show screenshots.

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Blzer @ 02/01/10 05:48 PM
Russ, are all of these shots from replay mode, as in the same replay mode that we enter?

If so, I love the boundaries (or lack thereof) that we now have, and the way that we can customize our shots. That Citi Field shot looks epic!

# 82 MrChainsaw @ 02/01/10 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
I played a couple games (innings) in Citifield and this stadium looks fantastic. And I hate the Mets, sorry.
Join the club!

# 83 Russell_SCEA @ 02/01/10 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Russ, are all of these shots from replay mode, as in the same replay mode that we enter?

If so, I love the boundaries (or lack thereof) that we now have, and the way that we can customize our shots. That Citi Field shot looks epic!
No I'm using some widgets in my debug you won't be able to zoom out that far with the in game replay editor.

# 84 42 @ 02/01/10 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
I played a couple games (innings) in Citifield and this stadium looks fantastic. And I hate the Mets, sorry.

Yeah, I was pitching w/ Santana against you.

# 85 Blzer @ 02/01/10 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
No I'm using some widgets in my debug you won't be able to zoom out that far with the in game replay editor.
Haha too bad, reason I asked is because I remember when a developer showed me some shots of a game way back when and told me the same thing, so I figured this could have been the case.

Though I did read that at the wall the cursor won't snap off the ball anymore, correct?

# 86 Russell_SCEA @ 02/01/10 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vols bravesfan
I love that Yunel Escobar pic. I was hoping to see the Coke bottle and cow but so what it's still the Braves!

I sent Pastapadre some exclusive pics as well I think there is a braves shot or two in his batch.

# 87 Scott @ 02/01/10 05:55 PM
Quote:
I sent Pastapadre some exclusive pics as well I think there is a braves shot or two in his batch.
Any Rangers pics included in any of the shots?

# 88 beau21 @ 02/01/10 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalsCorner
The updated K with Greinke in a new powder blue hat would ROCK!
I second this.

# 89 PLite14 @ 02/01/10 06:03 PM
love the way Yunel Escobar's jersey looks. It really looks like he's wearing it, and not like it's part of his body

On the downside, the numbers (Batter, Strikes, Balls, Outs) on the Wrigley scoreboard should NOT be digital. They are just white in real life:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_KVd98B8zNRs/SW...scoreboard.JPG

# 90 ty5oke @ 02/01/10 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLite14
love the way Yunel Escobar's jersey looks. It really looks like he's wearing it, and not like it's part of his body

On the downside, the numbers (Batter, Strikes, Balls, Outs) on the Wrigley scoreboard should NOT be digital. They are just white in real life:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_KVd98B8zNRs/SW...scoreboard.JPG
The scoreboard looks digital in your picture to me. Just lit up white instead of yellow.

# 91 adh5199 @ 02/01/10 06:09 PM
How come in the video that was recently on the board shown at CES, the unpire had a light blue shirt on and in these they have dark blue/grey, do they change throughout the year?

# 92 JermaineDye05 @ 02/01/10 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
How come in the video that was recently on the board shown at CES, the unpire had a light blue shirt on and in these they have dark blue/grey, do they change throughout the year?
Looks like they do. Umpire has a light blue shirt on in the first White Sox pic.

# 93 PLite14 @ 02/01/10 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
The scoreboard looks digital in your picture to me. Just lit up white instead of yellow.
It's actually not digital, just a bunch of white pixels. It works like a shutter (and if you are sitting right underneath the scoreboard, it's pretty loud when they change numbers).

# 94 DR Russell @ 02/01/10 06:13 PM
Just when you think graphics couldn't get better...

DR Russell

# 95 bp4baseball @ 02/01/10 06:15 PM
Like said before, that Braves picture is amazing how the jersey looks. It truly is being worn, not painted on.

# 96 CubFan23 @ 02/01/10 06:23 PM
Thanks for the Pics Ramone!

# 97 theotherguy619 @ 02/01/10 06:27 PM
Amazing uniform quality, simply amazing.

# 98 ty5oke @ 02/01/10 06:51 PM
Quote:
It's actually not digital, just a bunch of white pixels. It works like a shutter (and if you are sitting right underneath the scoreboard, it's pretty loud when they change numbers).
Interesting! Thanks for sharing that factoid.

# 99 Speedy @ 02/01/10 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Spoiler

Quote:
Braves pic is up

# 100 smearz @ 02/01/10 07:00 PM
man this pains me to look at this image so long, but at least J-Roll is in there about to take Santana deep (and it would have to be deep in that stadium...) and that's another thing I love about this game - you REALLY get a sense of what it feels like to be on the field in each and every stadium.

look at this early shot of Citi Field in basically the same position as the in-game screen... look how accurate the architecture is...

oh, and, the Mets suck!

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/12/03/alg_stadium.jpg

compare to...

http://www.operationsports.com/viewshot.php?id=10175&no=35&outof=36#

wow.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.