Home
MLB 10 News Post

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Cubfan @ 02/12/10 09:41 PM
Nice intervew. I have no interest in any kind of motion controls for hitting or pitching.

# 2 Blzer @ 02/12/10 09:42 PM
Nothing we haven't heard necessarily, but it was nice to get an idea of how excited the developers are when they talk about these features and give slight examples of use.

Makes me pumped for a demo!

# 3 Reaman @ 02/12/10 09:42 PM
Nice one! Thank you skeem!

# 4 bp4baseball @ 02/12/10 09:43 PM
Thanks

# 5 CommunityCollege @ 02/12/10 09:48 PM
haha he was thinking about the date it comes out towards the end of the video he took a little pause

I told myself "Oh god, if he says March 3rd also I'm gonna.."

"March 2nd!"

"oh thank heavens" LOL

# 6 Bahnzo @ 02/12/10 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Nothing we haven't heard necessarily, but it was nice to get an idea of how excited the developers are when they talk about these features and give slight examples of use.

Makes me pumped for a demo!
Yeah, nothing new really, with the exception of the insight about possibly motion control next year...which is cool IMO.

I've been thinking about the demo.....ya know, if there's one game that doesn't need a demo, MLB 10 is it. If you own a PS3 and are a baseball fan, do you really need a demo to convince you to buy The Show?

# 7 Reaman @ 02/12/10 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
Yeah, nothing new really, with the exception of the insight about possibly motion control next year...which is cool IMO.

I've been thinking about the demo.....ya know, if there's one game that doesn't need a demo, MLB 10 is it. If you own a PS3 and are a baseball fan, do you really need a demo to convince you to buy The Show?
No you don't!

# 8 CommunityCollege @ 02/12/10 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo

No but it would be nice to get an "exclusive" sneak preview

# 9 ps2baseball @ 02/12/10 10:00 PM
Anyone started a demo thread lately? Where is that thing anyway?!?!?!

# 10 Knight165 @ 02/12/10 10:03 PM
Ssssssim

Nervous Ed?

M.K.
Knight165

# 11 Cubfan @ 02/12/10 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Was this taken awhile ago? Or was this just recent? Nice video and nice interview.
Looks like its from Joe Mauer Mo-cap day.

# 12 Hitman3315 @ 02/12/10 11:03 PM
Funny to see Joe Mauer just casually walking by in the background towards the end of the video.

Great interview... man I'm pumped.

# 13 Doormat @ 02/12/10 11:12 PM
Nice review, can't wait. Wished they've shown new gameplay while he was talking :/

# 14 rodperezto @ 02/12/10 11:39 PM
motion controller next year?

# 15 CommunityCollege @ 02/12/10 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsman8669
I don't understand why I keep reading these types of posts. Not to pick on you personally, but I mean...seriously.

First of all...if it's 3/3 and not 3/2...it's one day. You've survived this long, you'll survive an extra 24 hours.

Second of all, video games, books, CDs...they all are released on Tuesdays at major outlets. Been that way for a loooooooong time. Hence, March 2.
it was suppose to be taken as a joke, G.

take a breather and relax dude...

# 16 Tommyklaid @ 02/12/10 11:55 PM
Can't wait! BUT...

Something I didn't notice before....

...in the last few seconds of the video, when JJ Hardy is up to bat LOOK underneath the score. It's says, "Scorer rules hit a single" for Span's infield single, instead of charging the shortstop with the error. DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS?
Wow...that's new!!!! Something that small, detailwise makes me love this game year-to-year.

# 17 countryboy @ 02/13/10 09:20 AM
Quote:
I don't understand why I keep reading these types of posts. Not to pick on you personally, but I mean...seriously.

First of all...if it's 3/3 and not 3/2...it's one day. You've survived this long, you'll survive an extra 24 hours.

Second of all, video games, books, CDs...they all are released on Tuesdays at major outlets. Been that way for a loooooooong time. Hence, March 2.
I love how someone, not to pick on you personally, tries to put someone in place but then is not completely correct in their statements.

Video games, unless street dated, are shipped on Tuesdays and arrive in stores on Wednesdays or later depending on the store.

In any event, I should have the game prior to March, so it makes no difference to me.

# 18 countryboy @ 02/13/10 09:25 AM
Quote:
Always been on a Tuesday for me.
well then..you're one of the lucky few that has access to a mom and pop shop. Not everyone does, and therefore must wait that extra shipping day more often than not, to pick up their game.

# 19 CubFan23 @ 02/13/10 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I love how someone, not to pick on you personally, tries to put someone in place but then is not completely correct in their statements.

Video games, unless street dated, are shipped on Tuesdays and arrive in stores on Wednesdays or later depending on the store.

In any event, I should have the game prior to March, so it makes no difference to me.

Maybe it's where your located at, but Most of the major stores, Best Buy, Gamestop , etc... have them in store on tuesdays, they even advertise them as in store.

# 20 countryboy @ 02/13/10 10:01 AM
well then I stand corrected. Around here, unless a game is street dated, its not in stores such as Best Buy or Gamestop until Wednesday.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.