Home
MLB 10 News Post

I copied these from the PS3, from a certain developer on my friends list, who was playing the game.

100% Clear
- Platinum

Caught Lookin' - Bronze
Strike out a CPU player looking on All-Star or higher difficulty.

Back-to-Back - Bronze
Hit back-to-back home runs in any mode (excludes HRD and Practice).

Take it Back - Bronze
Rob a home run in any game mode.

HRD - Silver
Hit 30 or more home runs with any single player in HRD.

Hamilwho? - Gold
In HRD, hit 29 or more home runs with any player in a single round.

Sim Game - Bronze
Do not allow a run in any RTTS simulated game training.

RTTS Road Warrior - Bronze
Win 8 out of 10 starts on the road in RTTS on All-Star or higher difficulty.

Make The Call...Again - Bronze
Get called up to a Major League team before the end of your second year in RTTS.

Timing Is Everything - Bronze
Call a pitchout on a steal attempt in any RTTS game.

Choker - In any mode, lose the game after inserting your closer with a two or more run lead in the 9th. (Must be a save opportunity). (HIDDEN)

Call It - Bronze
Call a "Quality Start" as a catcher in any RTTS game.

RTTS: The Future - Bronze
Get invited to the All-Star Week Futures Game at any position in RTTS.

Professional Trainer - Silver
Complete a RTTS batting session without receiving a single attribute penalty.

RTTS Derby - Silver
Get invited to the HRD with any RTTS player.

Mr. October - Silver
Achieve the following stats with any RTTS player: .350AVG, .450 OBP, .755 SLG.

Contender - Bronze
Make the postseason in Franchise or Season Mode (without simulating more than 82 games.)

Pennant Race - Silver
Capture a division title. (Simulating any games in the postseason will negate the trophy. Cannot simulate more than 82 games prior to making the postseason.)

Victory is MINE! - Gold
Win the World Series. (Simulating any games in the postseason will negate the trophy. Cannot simulate more than 82 games prior to making the postseason.)

Road Warrior - Silver
Have a 10-game road winning streak. (Simulating or fast-forwarding will restart the streak.)

Online Gamer - Bronze
Reach 100 MLB Points.

Online Fame - Silver
Reach 500 MLB Points.

Much Cooler This Year... - Gold
Join and complete an online league. (Must play 60% of the games).

Tres Bien - Bronze
In any mode, have a three-pitch inning with any pitcher versus the CPU.

Sawed Off - Bronze
In any mode, break the hitter's bat.

Out Pitch - Silver
In any one-player mode, with any pitcher, strike out the side using the same pitch for each "out" pitch.

Director - Bronze
Create and save a highlight movie using the Movie Maker feature.

Around the World - Bronze
Play a game in every Major League stadium.

On The Rocks - Bronze
In any mode, hit a home run into the rocks in left-center in Anaheim.

Basket Case - Bronze
In any mode, hit a home run into the basket that lines the wall at Wrigley Field.

Monster Killer - Bronze
Hit two home runs over the Green Monster in any single game played in Boston. (Excludes HRD and Practice).

Bobbing For Apples - Bronze
In any mode, hit a home run that hits the center-field apple at Citi Field.

Splish Splash - Bronze
In any mode, hit a home run over the RF wall into the water of the San Francisco Bay. (They misspelled it not I.)

Scrap Metal - Bronze
In any mode, hit a home run into the Western Metal Supply Company building in San Diego.

King Of The Hill - Bronze
In any mode, hit a home run to the dead center in Minute Maid Park.

Sight Seeing - Bronze
In any mode, hit a home run off of the glass in center field at Rogers Centre.

A Good Start - Bronze
Strike out 15 batters in a single game in any mode versus the CPU.

RTTS Back-to-Back - Bronze
Hit consecutive home runs in one game with your RTTS player.

Pop Out - Bronze
With the bases loaded in the 9th, get an infield pop-up to end the game.

Triple Play - Silver
Turn a triple play in any mode versus the CPU.

Unassisted - Silver
Turn an unassisted double play in RTTS.

Stolen Thunder - Throw out two runners attempting to steal a base in any RTTS game. (HIDDEN)

Crazy Eights - Silver
In the Knockout Pitch Training or Practice Mode, knock out all eight sections in eight pitches.

Customizer - Bronze
Customize any team's audio in Sounds of the Show.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 callmetaternuts @ 03/14/10 05:19 PM
I still can't figure out how to get the Big Apple one (hit the apple at Citi-field). The effing apple is down in it's little hole and you can't hit it. Anyone got any suggestions?

# 42 Hitman3315 @ 03/14/10 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
I still can't figure out how to get the Big Apple one (hit the apple at Citi-field). The effing apple is down in it's little hole and you can't hit it. Anyone got any suggestions?
Just keep trying to hit one out to dead center. There's no strategy... Eventually one will drop in and hit the apple. In my case I went over it and it bounced back into the hole and hit the apple... just need some patience.

# 43 callmetaternuts @ 03/14/10 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman3315
Just keep trying to hit one out to dead center. There's no strategy... Eventually one will drop in and hit the apple. In my case I went over it and it bounced back into the hole and hit the apple... just need some patience.
Ha, did it like 3 minutes after you posted that.

Tried to get the quality start one, but with 5 2/3 IP, my pitcher decided to give up back to back jacks. Good one.

# 44 The Chef @ 03/16/10 08:23 PM
Question for anyone that knows. In regards to the Road Warrior trophy, it states that you have to win 10 road games in a row and that simulating or fast forwarding resets your progress but does simulating home games effect it as well or just road games? Logic tells me that simulating home games wont matter since it doesnt make a difference in terms of the trophy but at the same time Im not sure since the description is slightly vague. If anyone has maybe gotten this trophy or knows someone who has and can answer this question it would be greatly appreciated.

# 45 HustlinOwl @ 03/17/10 12:02 PM
around the world trophy last night

# 46 Hitman3315 @ 03/17/10 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Question for anyone that knows. In regards to the Road Warrior trophy, it states that you have to win 10 road games in a row and that simulating or fast forwarding resets your progress but does simulating home games effect it as well or just road games? Logic tells me that simulating home games wont matter since it doesnt make a difference in terms of the trophy but at the same time Im not sure since the description is slightly vague. If anyone has maybe gotten this trophy or knows someone who has and can answer this question it would be greatly appreciated.
I got the RTTS Road Warrior trophy (not the normal Road Warrior), and I simulated a couple home games in between. I can't say for sure, but I'd guess that the same would apply to the normal Road Warrior trophy.

# 47 Intelx @ 03/17/10 12:57 PM
Never really understood the hype about achieving trophy's but thanks for the list.

Intelx

# 48 EnigmaNemesis @ 03/17/10 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intelx
Never really understood the hype about achieving trophy's but thanks for the list.

Intelx
Adds a bit more replayability and rewards for some people, just like old school arcade games and "high scores".

# 49 Zimm @ 03/25/10 11:39 AM
The unassisted double play trophy. I can't get it. I'm the 2nd baseman and I tag the runner and the run to first and the announcer even says that I turned an unassisted double play but no trophy. What does it take to get.

# 50 Chef Matt @ 03/25/10 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimm
The unassisted double play trophy. I can't get it. I'm the 2nd baseman and I tag the runner and the run to first and the announcer even says that I turned an unassisted double play but no trophy. What does it take to get.
I think the trophy is for an unassisted triple play.

# 51 HustlinOwl @ 03/25/10 12:07 PM
no there is one for unassisted double play as well

Unassisted - Silver

# 52 Chef Matt @ 03/25/10 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
no there is one for unassisted double play as well

Unassisted - Silver
Oh whats up with that, I've gotten that a few times then! No trophy for me either.

# 53 Hitman3315 @ 03/25/10 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimm
I've heard it only triggers when you tag the runner or the base after catching a line drive. That's the realistic way most unassisted double plays happen.

And no, this isn't for a triple play. That's another trophy.

# 54 HustlinOwl @ 03/25/10 12:22 PM
Quote:
I've heard it only triggers when you tag the runner or the base after catching a line drive. That's the realistic way most unassisted double plays happen.

Thats how I obtained mine the other night was on a liner and applied tag on the runner

# 55 gledhill @ 04/04/10 04:39 PM
Just did the all around the world trophy.

And hit 2 HRs with Jason Bay in the Derby at Citi Field into the apple, got the trophy.

The difficulty must be on All-Star or higher to get most of the trophies.

# 56 EnigmaNemesis @ 04/05/10 03:40 AM
Quote:

You are correct. That is a true unassisted double play.

Tagging and throwing to a base to get a force out is an "assist" and a "put out" by the receiving baseman who has his foot on the bag for the force.

That is why people are not getting it to work. It needs to be unassisted. As in the RTTS player makes both "put outs".

# 57 gobroncos1995 @ 07/01/10 09:26 AM
to get the apple trophy, u must play a game there possibly with the mets, hit one homerun anywhere, and the apple will raise. Then hit another home run that hits the apple, and get the trophy. I that doesnt work, i cant help ya.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.