Home
MLB 10 News Post

OK guys, here it is.

Any suggestions, fixes or edits should be posted here. If you have any questions on how to get the rosters working, make sure you check this thread first.

Sportsconnect

Title: OSFullMinors2010V.1

Manual Download Here
  • All real players
  • Faces for the entire NL East and top 5-10 prospects for each team
  • Opening day lineups/rotations
  • Every player on a MLB roster is included
  • AAA lineups/rotations best as possible
  • Great for franchise play
Thanks to Knight for letting me join the cause and to Ksig for his excellent scouting and potential matches. I'm sure Knight will be around to provide input on V.2.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1561 Jason_19 @ 05/27/10 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
v2 includes all rosters, lineups, pitching rotation (as of opening day) done correctly. This is from AA-MLB. The lineups will be up to date based off either opening day or most used thus far by each team

Version 3 will include pitch edits by Razr, and will be based off of v.2 set which will be released soon.

Did I miss anything guys?
Knight has also said that attributes were being changed for the minor league players.

# 1562 Bamafan3723 @ 05/27/10 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
ok guys I've been in & out of the hospital the last 2 weeks so i am startin on the minor league rosters, i don't work due to my dissability so i will work tonight and tomorrow and hopefully get the lineups to knight by noon cst tomorrow i'll update u after every 5 teams i'm done with, my hha comes from 8-10pm cst so i'm working on the now and will continue to work on them as soon as she leaves.

knight can u im me as soon as u see this
Shoot him a PM too. He'll get that faster probably.

# 1563 NYMets945 @ 05/27/10 08:31 PM
Havent been online in a while, is V2 now out or soon?

# 1564 markpmitch @ 05/27/10 08:32 PM
i guess i'm confused... are we waiting for minor league lineups now? no offense, but wont the computer just change them anyway? if the players are done, can we just roll with that? i don't know where we stand roster wise here.. just thinking out loud

# 1565 huskerfan4life @ 05/27/10 08:40 PM
ok heres the teams i'm done with

baltimore

# 1566 huskerfan4life @ 05/27/10 08:53 PM
ok heres the teams i'm done with

baltimore

# 1567 RentToOwnage @ 05/27/10 08:54 PM
How about a release without the lineups. I don't do 30 team control so the lineups will be screwed after ST anyway. I'm sure if all the players are done people don't really care about having the opening day lineup set for all 30 teams. Then again I could be wrong.

P.S. I am impatient and a baby so when I saw that we are waiting another day after I read "I just got home from work and can just about guarantee a release of v2 tomorrow night(maybe late)...so it will be ready for the Memorial Day Weekend." I am throwing a little tantrum.

# 1568 saints0221 @ 05/27/10 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RentToOwnage
How about a release without the lineups. I don't do 30 team control so the lineups will be screwed after ST anyway. I'm sure if all the players are done people don't really care about having the opening day lineup set for all 30 teams. Then again I could be wrong.
I tend to agree....shouldn't be any harm to doing a v.2 and a v.2.1. I second the motion.

# 1569 steelpirate @ 05/27/10 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpmitch
i guess i'm confused... are we waiting for minor league lineups now? no offense, but wont the computer just change them anyway? if the players are done, can we just roll with that? i don't know where we stand roster wise here.. just thinking out loud
agreed...who cares about minor league lineups if we have to fix them for franchise after every spring training anyways...i can do all those for every minor league team myself in a few hours...from what i understand the rosters are complete and now this husker guy is setting minor league lineups and he hopes to have them by tomorrow...huge disappointment

# 1570 JaSnake16 @ 05/27/10 09:03 PM
For some of you newbies and those that are still interested, there will be a version 4 after Razrs is made available which will include the majority of the SCEA players rerated using the rostertool ratings averaged over the last 3 years modified to reflect this year (for players like Prado, Wells, etc.). That stuff is ready to go and will be placed in game and available a few days after the pitch edits.

# 1571 steelpirate @ 05/27/10 09:08 PM
[quote=ElectricWizard;2041108708]fantastic keep at it. Are you doing the lineups so that we don't have to do anything if we sim past spring training?

That's impossible...You have to control all 30 teams to fix the lineups...25 man rosters causes more problems than its worth...you have to set the lineups after spring training no matter what...this is why i don't know why we're doing this

# 1572 saints0221 @ 05/27/10 09:08 PM
to ElectricWizard: Why don't you refrain from personal attacks and instead allow people to voice their opinion....sounds like someone is having a little problem tonight watching their team get plastered by the Reds, and also likely irritated that he can no longer hang out with consentlessberger at the bars. You're little commentary against everyone you don't agree with is really an embarrassment to you, and we are all tired of reading it.

# 1573 steelpirate @ 05/27/10 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RentToOwnage

P.S. I am impatient and a baby so when I saw that we are waiting another day after I read "I just got home from work and can just about guarantee a release of v2 tomorrow night(maybe late)...so it will be ready for the Memorial Day Weekend." I am throwing a little tantrum.
Agreed!

# 1574 steelpirate @ 05/27/10 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricWizard
V2 will be out tonight. waiting a couple hours maybe 3 tops shouldn't hurt. the post time is 4 hours ahead of east coast so he meant tonight I think.
WRONG!!!

# 1575 42 @ 05/27/10 09:15 PM
Once again, you guys can't keep things civil in here - I closed the original V1 thread, now I'm closing this one.

To the Roster Guru's of this thread, you need to post an update, let us know and we'll unlock the thread.

- Thanks

# 1576 42 @ 05/27/10 09:19 PM
I will also start a NEW thread when the rosters are released so they don't get buried in here.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.