Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

EA Sports have posted another NCAA Football 11 blog. This one showcases the pregame entrances.

Quote:
"Pageantry and Tradition; two words commonly used to describe what separates college football as one of the greatest experiences in sports today. Contrary to popular belief, not all of the action takes place on the field... and one of the hallmarks of collegiate football is how you get there. From Howard's Rock at Clemson, to the "Play like a Champion Today" sign at Notre Dame, to the roar of the crowd as our favorite team takes the field, we've recreated some of your favorite traditions before kickoff and brought them to you like never before.

As I wrote in my last blog, we really wanted to strengthen our authenticity and presentation in NCAA 11. And to do that, we knew pregame entrances were a major component of building a great foundation. We've created run outs for some of the most popular schools based on who you pledged your loyalty to in last year's title, including Clemson, Notre Dame, Miami, Nebraska, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia Tech, Florida State, and more."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 381 SevenArmz @ 05/27/10 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenArmz
Glad intros are in but....if i decide to wear away Jerseys, is my intro gonna match? Its going to kill the buildup if its the same home Jersey no matter what I pick for the game!
Bump

# 382 Husker88Chief @ 05/29/10 06:43 PM
I didn't feel like reading 50+ pages.

Does anyone know if Nebraska's "Tunnel Walk" will be featured or will it just be touching the Horseshoe?

# 383 TripleCrown9 @ 05/30/10 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NckWalkr
Anyone know what the entrance for OSU is??
Which OSU? On this forum, we separate Ohio State by tOSU(The Ohio State University). If you are referring to this one, in real life they just walk out of the tunnel and form the Beehive in the endzone. They rock back in forth arm-in-arm(which is kind of what is seen in the video) about 3 or 4 times, then run out on the field, sometimes through the band.

# 384 HokieB @ 05/30/10 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenArmz
Glad intros are in but....if i decide to wear away Jerseys, is my intro gonna match? Its going to kill the buildup if its the same home Jersey no matter what I pick for the game!
Is there any reason to think that the uniforms won't match the ones you pick? These don't appear to be pre-rendered cut scenes or anything. I'd be shocked if the uniforms don't match.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.