Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Two more teams have been announced for the NCAA Football 11 demo. Florida St. and Florida. Yesterday, Ohio St. and Miami were announced. 4 more teams will be announced later this week.

Check out the screenshots, right here.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 COACH WEBB @ 06/08/10 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
coach you can't forget the all white if its in the game when they play OU
OK, you are right! Thanks for reminding me. I hope they made it in the game.

# 22 COACH WEBB @ 06/08/10 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
wow, 8 team demo?!??!?!

EA is either really proud of their product or they know this is almost a last chance to get their fans back.

Either way, that's pretty awesome

Yes, an 8 team demo is pretty BIG!

# 23 Hova57 @ 06/08/10 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Hova57, i have always suspected that was the case but since I don't watch as much FSU football as some I didn't really know. I know one thing, I liked playing with FSU a few years ago when they had that Xavier Lee kid, he sucked in real life though didn't he? Whatever happened to him??
kicked off the team i believe, we have had a quite bit of good players we kicked off in recent years. my favorite we kicked off in recent years was preston parker , that dude would have been a number one pick, he did get picked up by tampa as a free agent rookie.

mass or one of the other guys will deff know i'm almost positive he got kicked off the team.

# 24 Spanky @ 06/08/10 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
coach you can't forget the all white if its in the game when they play OU

only uniforms i'll be using is unconquered, PC, all garnet and all white if its in the game
I didn't buy NCAA 10, but I was under the impression that most uniforms that aren't in the game can be created in TeamBuilder. At least that's what I saw MrLux had done in the TeamBuilder thread. Is that not the case?

# 25 coachbrown55 @ 06/08/10 11:28 AM
Go noles this is epic to me i cannot wait to play with my noles you guys just dont understand how big of a fan I am, even through the bad seasons we had "well bad for fsu standards" i always watch everygame. I now get to see how christrian ponder will be rated lol, GO NOLES IS IT MONDAY YET?

# 26 prowler @ 06/08/10 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
I didn't buy NCAA 10, but I was under the impression that most uniforms that aren't in the game can be created in TeamBuilder. At least that's what I saw MrLux had done in the TeamBuilder thread. Is that not the case?
It depends, if you're talking in terms of minor changes then yes you could take a team's existing jersey and change the pants and helmet style (or vice versa with pants and jersey for away uniforms). But it was impossible to recreate 100% accurate uniforms since you were only allowed two logos and none of the unis started with conference patches nor sports brand logos on them. Pro combat uniforms were especially difficult since most of the designs didn't exist when Teambuilder launched (IE Miami's gradient numbers, OU's pants, etc) and thus attempts to recreate them are no where near accurate.

# 27 JRthaTruth @ 06/08/10 11:33 AM
I really hope Texas is one of the 4 teams left to be announced!!!

Hook Em \m/

# 28 cowboykmoney @ 06/08/10 11:37 AM
This game is turning out to maybe be the best yet.

# 29 Hova57 @ 06/08/10 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
he was creating uniforms in teambuilder , but you have make a new fsu team. then he used there presets that's already in the game. but even with the one he made he did a great job considering.

# 30 Barkley7 @ 06/08/10 11:38 AM
I guarantee one of the next ones will be Oregon vs USC
It'll be the spread offense vs the west coast offense..

I'd like to see Oregon's playbook though, it shouldn't have so many read options or qb runs with Costa in charge..

# 31 Cito2009 @ 06/08/10 11:57 AM
FSU uniforms are freakin sweet. Those alternate unis or are they new ones that they will wear all the time?

# 32 J-Unit40 @ 06/08/10 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito2009
FSU uniforms are freakin sweet. Those alternate unis or are they new ones that they will wear all the time?
Nike Pro Combats.

# 33 TripleCrown9 @ 06/08/10 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito2009
Come on, man, catch up. Those are the Nike Pro Combat unis. That they wore once last year, probably won't wear em this year.

# 34 gharp14 @ 06/08/10 12:03 PM
the four teams chosen so far all have pro combats and have authentic team entrances

# 35 khaliib @ 06/08/10 12:13 PM
Every year we start out like this. The presentation brings us to awe, then did you see this in the demo that wasn't right.

All of these power house schools is fine and all, but the biggest grip came from how the ratings affected gameplay. With that being said, I would like/hope they would put a team with lower rating player's so we could see their NEW SPREAD OUT RATINGS and how they play a role between teams.

I though demo's are supposed to showcase new items in the game. We know about presentation upgrades, every year they push very hard, but how quickly the boards light up after some time is spent with gameplay.

I'm still getting, but would like the demo to showcase some of the gripes from previous game. Just as they have made it harder for smaller schools to recruite against the bigger schools, I want to see that same thing when playing a smaller school against a bigger school on the field.

Bring on the small school vs BIG SCHOOL!

Looking great, can't wait to win it all with my Fresno State Bulldogs in Offline Dynasty.

# 36 SuperBowlNachos @ 06/08/10 12:16 PM
Come on and announce Texas! I suspect a Pac 10 team and either Boise or TCU to be one of the teams too.

# 37 TracerBullet @ 06/08/10 12:26 PM
Wooo! Much better. Still the only time I'll use Florida though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Thanks Steve, looks like I'll be using FSU! I wonder if they'll have the Chief on his warhorse come out to introduce them? Doubt it but that'd be so awesome if they did!!
lol

# 38 Banks1212 @ 06/08/10 12:49 PM
I'm just going to guess the other matchups will be two of the following, MSU vs Michigan, Alabama vs Penn State, Mich vs ND, Clemson vs South Carolina, or USC vs ND

# 39 Krodis @ 06/08/10 12:54 PM
If we're all going to go ahead and guess, I guess:

Alabama vs Texas
Boise State vs USC

# 40 ODogg @ 06/08/10 12:58 PM
yeah ufgators, I always liked FSU best out of the Florida schools, probably because when I was young i was fascinated with the war chant and the flaming spear, etc, etc..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.