Home
NHL 11 News Post

If you can't view the video here at OS, check our Youtube page.

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 shadox @ 06/15/10 01:05 PM
At least the trailers always focus on the new stuff.
For comparison reasons....the NHL 10 trailer from E3 09

http://www.operationsports.com/vBulletin/ea-sports-nhl/321724-nhl-10-trailer-e3-09-debut.html

Can't wait till september!!

# 22 SCARFACE909 @ 06/15/10 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06woz
So NHL 11 is officially on the floor at e3! Damn I wanna be there.
IT's behind closed doors and E3 isn't open to the public =/

# 23 Flamesfan102 @ 06/15/10 02:46 PM
I wish I was at E3, just to get my hands on NHL 11. When will more info roll out? I was hoping today it would but maybe wednesday is the day.

# 24 Vikes1 @ 06/15/10 04:45 PM
I'm hoping that with E3 underway [I think anyway] hopefully we'll start to see a flood of game play videos soon.

Yep..the trailers are nice to see. But like others have said, nearly everything shown is exaggerated. It'll be great to see just normal straight up videos of normal game play. And also of course at least a hint of what they've done to add to the presentation. Really looking forward to this game.

# 25 Flamesfan102 @ 06/15/10 04:51 PM
http://tweetphoto.com/27373410

Rammer @ E3 with NHL 11 behind closed doors.

# 26 7up3345 @ 06/15/10 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Visualizer
I really hope they are limited to a few players on each team along with all other skill moves, as I don't want to see Hal Gill on a breakaway toe dragging, kicking the puck between his legs, jumping over a defender laying down and finishing while laying on the ice
Hey, could happen

# 27 onlybygrace @ 06/15/10 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
You need to take into mind its still June, the game isn't finished and will still be considerably fine tuned til up around 4 weeks or so before it ships. I'm honestly not all that worried about the odd looking hit here or there just yet. Personally I'm glad to have much more variety coming to the game this year. I think the physics engine over the next couple iterations will completely change the game and hopefully make each game feel fresh.

When you Add in other things like the addition of banner raising to NG/CG consoles, what look to be tweaked intros rather than the same ol same ol spot lights with team logos they've had the last few years and hopefully more pertinent stat overlays, *fingers crossed on the latter* The game should feel a bit fresher this year with all the new additions. Really for me I'm quite alright with that as I'm still playing 10 nearly a year later.
Dude, if you keep posting like this I'm not going to have anything to say.

# 28 jack1535 @ 06/15/10 09:13 PM
One celebration is you can throw yourself against the boards.

# 29 onlybygrace @ 06/15/10 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
It would be you and me. Also, you guys share the same thoughts. If someone talks bad about this game, you guys show up. It is all good. This is going to be a really good game and if they finally make the studs stand out more, it will be a really really great game in my opinion.
Eh...wouldn't go that far. I don't mind critism of the game if its warranted, but when people go all 'chicken little' over nothing more than an announcement of a new feature and a sizzle trailer having never seen any actual gameplay...

then yeah, THAT annoys me.

There are things I'd change about the game too and things I worry about, but I try not to run around crying about it or dreaming up problems in my head.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.