Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 jmurphy31 @ 06/17/10 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
I am hoping the lapses in between is where Chris says his lines.
Sorry, but I dont think so...Since there is audio with Chris speaking...Plus he usually comments after plays not before the snap or the first seconds of the play

# 62 ODogg @ 06/17/10 07:53 AM
So I have a question - how can you use this gameplan/gameflow stuff when you're playing someone who is sitting right beside you? The game is going to show what you're running on the screen for everyone to see isn't it?

# 63 Spills22 @ 06/18/10 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory23
Agreed, I was really impressed.
I also agree on the crowd. I will say that the crowd and in-game stadium music is much improved this year. It just kills me when I think about how much these guys get paid and how lazy they are with this game. Change a menu, change the kicking meter, add a few new features, add a new announcer and call it a completed game. It really makes me mad to hear him saw that online co-op was an experiment last year. How about you perfect the gameplay and then you can start doing experiments. I shouldn't be hearing ANY of the same commentary or see ANY of the same animations from last year but I do. I wish they would hire some guys with passion and not guys with the used car salesman pitch like Phil.

# 64 ViciousFoLife @ 06/18/10 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
So I have a question - how can you use this gameplan/gameflow stuff when you're playing someone who is sitting right beside you? The game is going to show what you're running on the screen for everyone to see isn't it?
You plug your headset in and the coach comes through there telling you about the play.

# 65 jclentzthadon @ 06/18/10 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
I'd love to see one interview where someone actually asked them tough questions.
Yeah, seriously!

# 66 darknmild @ 06/20/10 03:37 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE NAME ME A PERFECT GAME???????

# 67 bxgoods @ 06/20/10 05:14 PM
That looked pretty good, best video I've seen yet.
CB/WR Interaction looks greatly improved.

# 68 DavonBrown @ 06/20/10 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxgoods
That looked pretty good, best video I've seen yet.
CB/WR Interaction looks greatly improved.
Not seeing it. Defenders allow receivers to run right through their zone without making any contact. They don't even bump off of the line. I learned that in pee wee league.

# 69 Palo20 @ 06/21/10 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavonBrown
Not seeing it. Defenders allow receivers to run right through their zone without making any contact. They don't even bump off of the line. I learned that in pee wee league.
Eh, the bump and run was too overpowered in '10. I like it toned down a bit.

Also, making contact in their zone is obviously illegal contact in our 2010 NFL. Love to see that penalty added.

The CBs look a little slow to react to some of the passes though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.