Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Senator Palmer @ 06/23/10 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick32
Its becuz they are most likely playing on Pro.
Damn...

That completely slipped my mind. Oh well.

# 42 NFLHITMAN @ 06/23/10 02:48 PM
How can McNabb standing tall with pressure just fling the ball 40+ yards without any follow through? Let me know the next time you see that in any form of football where a fling of the wrist goes 40+ yards on target across his body lol.

I know McNabb has a good arm but can you honestly say that is realistic?

Look at the 47 second mark and watch how even McNabb and his strong arm has to get momentum and follow through to go deep...

# 43 NYyankz225 @ 06/24/10 09:53 AM
Tackles are much more improved and they look like actual NFL tackles. Great job on the mocap.

Locomotion and run blocking AI additions are HUGE. Can only assume pass blocking will get that same attention next year.

I agree the flats are still WAY too open. It'd be unfortunate if that's not addressed. Figured locomotion/acceleration might help.

Overall looks good to me.

Edit: And they really botched Gus Hammond up. The need a new commentating engine. Play by play is SUPER delayed and slow.

# 44 crumpled_heap @ 06/24/10 10:03 PM
these videos are pirated. EA owns the copyright. You can only post videos if you have EAs permission.

# 45 kehlis @ 06/24/10 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilgamesh348
these videos are pirated. EA owns the copyright. You can only post videos if you have EAs permission.
I would imagine Pastapadre has EA's permission.

# 46 Moegames @ 06/24/10 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Videos look good but, wow, I really thought Ian would keep his promise he made last year of putting in a improved halftime show and highlight show in the Extra Point show with playbyplay commentary during the highlights for Madden11, since he said they put the groundwork for it in Madden10 but couldn't get it in time, and mentioned they could maybe add it in a patch for Madden10 or wait to put it in Madden11. Promises,promises...
What? How do you know this is what we'll have on the retail game? Some of you guys are way to hasty...lets just wait and see, im sure there are things we are not being shown yet...

It erks me when people judge a unfinished game..i dont get it

Its like last year all over again..we didnt even know what the half time was even like until a few days before release day lol

# 47 PVarck31 @ 06/25/10 12:07 AM
Quote:
What???

# 48 crumpled_heap @ 06/25/10 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31_OS
What???
read the sticky
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-video-os.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I would imagine Pastapadre has EA's permission.
well then the person that posted the videos is pirating pastapadre's videos.

# 49 Gosens6 @ 06/25/10 01:07 AM
Quote:
read the sticky

LMAO No really? You're serious? This was shown at E3 to hundreds of people, this isn't some secret marketing commercial EA is trying to keep underwraps.

Anyone can post/view these.

# 50 PVarck31 @ 06/25/10 01:40 AM
Quote:
read the sticky

Okay, I understand what you are saying. But you are over-analyzing this. These vids were taken from E3 by Pasta Padre with permission to distribute them. Once they are on his site they become public domain. Anyone can post them anywhere.

Pirating would mean if me or anyone else illegally acquired Madden 11. I.E. Downloading the game from a torrent site. In turn, a pirated video would be if I posted videos on the internet of my illegally acquired Madden 11.

Now that this is clear, the pirating talk stops here. Just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.