Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 bh446066 @ 06/28/10 10:23 AM
Still no pass rush from the front 4. I thought they stated in some release that they fixed this? Defense seems to be lacking, but we'll see. Don't know what level he was on and if the sliders are actually responsive yet.

# 42 IndyBronco @ 06/28/10 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
Yeah, that was pretty ridiculous. Even if the DB did have his head turned around there is no way he could've stopped his momentum running stride for stride with his man to have come back and made that play. That's a good read shut down by bad programming. So much for locomotion.
That has been one of my biggest complaints dating back years-the CPU's ability to cover 2 players with 1 player. My team never seems to adjust like that. Also, does anybody else ever have trouble diving on D? The animation seems to take forever and then you dive straight up and then fall straight down as opposed to having your momentum carry into the ballcarrier.

# 43 IndyBronco @ 06/28/10 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
Still no pass rush from the front 4. I thought they stated in some release that they fixed this? Defense seems to be lacking, but we'll see. Don't know what level he was on and if the sliders are actually responsive yet.
EXACLTY! Even as Penn St against a lowly FCS, the rush still was non-existent. The only reason sacks were happening is because the QB held onto the ball forever.

# 44 IndyBronco @ 06/28/10 10:39 AM
The game appears to be similar to last year with better graphics and locomotion added in, but speed still being King. I will still buy it, of course.

# 45 dan_457 @ 06/28/10 01:47 PM
It'd be nice to get a look at the menu's.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.