Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

ESPN Videogames have posted the top 25 gallery from NCAA Football 11.

Quote:
"Already debating what schools will rule when "NCAA Football 11" blitzes stores July 13?

Here is a helpful guide to get you started in the right direction as ESPN has put together a gallery that highlights the Top 25 teams in the game as ranked by EA Sports, complete with overall, offensive, and defensive grades along with a cool image for each team that made the cut."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 KentuckyJared20 @ 07/03/10 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkley7
Oh, and someone please tell me why Boise got an A+ on offense, which is the same as Bama. This was the Alabama team that racked up 32 against Florida (i think 450+ yards of offense) and 37 against Texas, and this was the Boise State offense that got 19 against Oregon and 17 vs TCU
It could be because they lost 4 people TOTAL to graduation.

# 42 CYST2000 @ 07/03/10 12:17 AM
How is Bama's Defense an A+. They lost a ton of talent to the NFL. I would go for A, but not an A+.

# 43 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 07/03/10 02:09 AM
Canes 21, I ake Wisconsin and they said it got them a dominating W(regardless of the final score)...go ask Oregon about speed? Yall r soft in the trenches and every player was wearing long sleeves in 50 degree weather....soft!

# 44 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 07/03/10 02:11 AM
*asked

# 45 lilLee @ 07/03/10 02:16 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA Tx A&M in the 50's?!!!!!! Just wait ,, just wait

# 46 RamblinWreck21 @ 07/03/10 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADAWGS24/7
whos that team on defense thats about to knock josh nesbitts face in?
I don't know, some team with a really smart athletic director....too soon?

# 47 Husker88Chief @ 07/03/10 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Could some kind soul who doesn't have a work webfilter preventing them from visiting an espn site post some pics, particularly any of my beloved Coogs? Thanks.
Could someone do the same for me but with the Huskers? Preferably all the info provided on the site. Anything with "Games" in the URL is blocked here at work.

# 48 coogrfan @ 07/03/10 12:17 PM
9: Nebraska Cornhuskers (Overall: B+, Offense: A-, Defense: B+)

# 49 BurghFan @ 07/03/10 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacefunk

Finally a Pitt screenshot! Was that so flippen hard?!
#16 Can't wait for the season to start.

# 50 Bwnarrow3 @ 07/03/10 12:41 PM
Damn... Why do all the screens look so good??

# 51 #55 @ 07/03/10 02:13 PM
Dem Heels looking sweet.

# 52 RamblinWreck21 @ 07/03/10 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
Actually the same shouldn't go for VT. Unlike Miami, Virginia Tech has won more conference championships than any other ACC school since they've joined the conference. They've proven they can win conference titles and if any team in the ACC this year should be thinking national title it should be VT.

This is coming from someone who hates VT, btw
Winning the ACC does not mean you are an automatic National Title Contender. The ACC has won 1 BCS bowl the last 9 years and only one BCS championship. Just because VT has won a weaker conference doesn't mean they are serious national title contenders. Besides, they didn't even win that last year.

# 53 unc04heels @ 07/03/10 03:15 PM
AGREED!! HEELS should be a force to deal with this year! But where are the knee braces for the O-Line???

Quote:
Originally Posted by #55
Dem Heels looking sweet.

# 54 RamblinWreck21 @ 07/03/10 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADAWGS24/7
damn
Haha nice reaction. All in good fun though, I mean nothing by it.

# 55 RamblinWreck21 @ 07/03/10 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
I brought up their past dominance of the ACC because you said they should be trying to make the ACC Championship game instead of considering theirselves a MNC contender. Which it was originally said about Miami and when it was said about Miami it seemed it was said in the context that they should be worrying about making a ACC Championship game first because they never have.

And sure they did not win it last year, but that also has nothing to do with this year. Neither of the teams that were in the ACC title game last season are the overwhelming pre-season favorites to make it back. If VT got more consistent QB play and had a better OC then they'd be a lot better than they are. Still at this point in the season they can still consider themselves a MNC contender
I gotcha as far as paragraph 1 goes. As far as 2 goes, pre-season favorites mean as little as last season.If you look at it as a whole, how long ago has it been since the ACC has had a legitimate MNC contender? I don't think anyone in the ACC should think of themselves as a MNC contender right now.

# 56 ctindal21 @ 07/03/10 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweenie
WHERE ARE THE NEW REVO HELMETS??? YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PERCY HARVIN.....ea has said that they put them in the game, but i still have yet to see ONE picture that shows it....

this is so frustrating.
its in...texas's 2nd string MLB has it on the demo

# 57 ctindal21 @ 07/03/10 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457

You Miami fans are crazy, even think you have a .01% chance of beating us

Seriously though, My real concern is the recent trend of tOSU playing awful early in the season.

# 58 dan_457 @ 07/03/10 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
A little silly, I know, it's probably more like 5%

Yeah but seriously, it's a bad joke I think you guys have a good chance of winning, and here's to hoping for a good game.

# 59 ctindal21 @ 07/04/10 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
A little silly, I know, it's probably more like 5%

Yeah but seriously, it's a bad joke I think you guys have a good chance of winning, and here's to hoping for a good game.
lets keep it at 50/50 and just await Sept.3

# 60 UnderRatedCoast @ 07/04/10 04:17 AM
Florida State only a B on defense and B+ overall? There has to be a typo in there somewhere. Can't remember the last time they weren't A's in everything.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.