Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to the OS Youtube channel.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ataman5 @ 08/13/10 05:24 AM
Hey rEAnimator

When do you get the time to tweak and implement things when you're onboard here all the time answering, lol i'm just kidding..

Thanks for all the efforts and answers here mate.

And my question is about Garnett's coming for help d timing. You see in the video that Garnett ''somehow'' knew ''beforehand'' that Kobe's spin move will come off and he sets his help d long b4 the spin comes off and let go off his matchup Gasol.

I hope my question is clear enough, waiting for your answer, thx in advance.

# 62 rEAnimator @ 08/13/10 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Hey rEAnimator

When do you get the time to tweak and implement things when you're onboard here all the time answering, lol i'm just kidding..

And my question is about Garnett's coming for help d timing. You see in the video that Garnett ''somehow'' knew ''beforehand'' that Kobe's spin move will come off and he sets his help d long b4 the spin comes off and let go off his matchup Gasol.

I'm not sure really. That would be a question better answered by stepsix.

And to answer your first question, I pop in and check for new questions here while I'm waiting on a build of the game to finish.

But now I'm heading home...

# 63 AceOfDavid @ 08/13/10 08:07 AM
rEAnimator i have a question do players get injured this year

# 64 İroke @ 08/13/10 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfDavid
rEAnimator i have a question do players get injured this year
It has been said that there aren't injuries ingame this year

# 65 Nephilim @ 08/13/10 09:29 AM
If awkward shots/situations appear now and then, it's actually good (for me). You see some funny and awkward shots and solutions by players all the time, especially from those that have lesser skills. Just keep it to normal.

# 66 stepsix @ 08/13/10 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Hey rEAnimator

In this case Kobe is percieved as a drive threat which triggers the help. There is no cpu cheating going on . The fact that he does it beforehand is just coincidence...he helps because of the threat that Kobe is posing.

# 67 rEAnimator @ 08/13/10 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitris Tsiakalos
as it seems to now elite 11 will be a game with great gameplay and phisycs but bad graphics.
i have a question.could hve kobe passed the ball to pau durin the shot??
Yes, in this video I was controlling Kobe and if I wanted to I could have dished the ball to Pau before contact was made with Garnett.

# 68 renewill27 @ 08/13/10 01:14 PM
hey reanimator, did u get any sleep last nite?lol

# 69 sammy g @ 08/13/10 01:27 PM
really looking forward to this game!

# 70 rEAnimator @ 08/13/10 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renewill27
hey reanimator, did u get any sleep last nite?lol
Just enough to keep working, but no more.

I'm going on vacation for a week starting Monday so I'm pushing hard to get as much in as I can before I go.

I'll be checking the boards while I'm away to keep up on the news though

# 71 HoosierDaddy @ 08/13/10 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEAnimator
Just enough to keep working, but no more.

I'm going on vacation for a week starting Monday so I'm pushing hard to get as much in as I can before I go.

I'll be checking the boards while I'm away to keep up on the news though
That's dedication right there. LOL!

# 72 coolcras7 @ 08/13/10 03:08 PM
reanimator question about shooting besides blocking a shot does defense affect a persons ability to shoot and is there fatigue and does it affect a persons ability to shot, here is an example will Ray Allen wide open have the same HUD in respect to hitting the shot as a well guarded Allen and as the game progresses with Ray running around the whole game will his fatigue make it even more difficult or is it just set and the perfect release is never adjust for other factors.

# 73 taxinem @ 08/13/10 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEAnimator
Yes, in this video I was controlling Kobe and if I wanted to I could have dished the ball to Pau before contact was made with Garnett.
if Kobe would have decided to pass the ball to gasol while he was in the air,
would Kobe and Garnett still have made contact with a similar outcome even tho Kobe didn't try to finish?
and if so...
will there be fouls called sometimes b4 the dunk by gasol?

# 74 NoTiCe_O @ 08/13/10 05:39 PM
Nice vid, I can see how physics affect the ballhandler too ..

But just saying, if that was me playing, right after I spun off Ray Allen I woulda hit em wit the Kobe Fadeaway .. SPLASH.

I kno you were just tryna show the physics but I was just thinking about it lol

# 75 rEAnimator @ 08/13/10 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxinem
if Kobe would have decided to pass the ball to gasol while he was in the air,
would Kobe and Garnett still have made contact with a similar outcome even tho Kobe didn't try to finish?
and if so...
will there be fouls called sometimes b4 the dunk by gasol?
Similar outcome, but not the same since he's be in a pass anim instead of a shot anim. But there would still be an in air collision.

I don't know the answer to the question about the foul though, sorry.

# 76 ccoaxum @ 08/13/10 08:30 PM
# 8 rEAnimator questions, is there going be a mode where we can do one on one, two on two etc like the "old live" use to have? is the All star mode going be on there, dunk contest, 3 point, rookie, all star games as well? I think elite wld be the best game ever if they had all of this plus what they already mention that will be on this years game.

p.s There are some rumors that MJ "Air Jordan" is going to be on Elite and the users are going to be to use one of his bulls team as well. i dnt belive it, i just think someone is confuse with the 2k 11 game.

# 77 ataman5 @ 08/13/10 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepsix
In this case Kobe is percieved as a drive threat which triggers the help. There is no cpu cheating going on . The fact that he does it beforehand is just coincidence...he helps because of the threat that Kobe is posing.
Thank you very much for your answers both oh you guys rEAnimator and stepsix, appreciated.

That's what i have expected to hear, i love the fact that what Kobe imposes as a threat will be different than an average player going coast to coast. Cheers.

# 78 Rocboyz101 @ 08/13/10 10:42 PM
Looking at this again, the only real problem I noticed was how high they jumped, this was a good video.

# 79 coolcras7 @ 08/15/10 01:27 AM
^^^^ I think you should edit that fast or they will ban you.

# 80 Rob. D @ 08/15/10 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
^^^^ I think you should edit that fast or they will ban you.
lol.....I died when I read what he wrote

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.