Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Via @Ronnie2K

Quote:
"The Gamescon demo is set as default gamestyle. I have been trying to capture some footage for you all the past couple days at sim level."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 501 Kaanyr Vhok @ 08/20/10 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
The ball movement by the Cpu(Heat) at the beginning of vid no. 8 was amazing. Great job. Thanks DaWolf
Yep they were really swinging it against that zone. Normally when they see zone they pass vertically through it to the basket. Reminded me of College Hoops but better.

# 502 T3AMGEIST @ 08/20/10 11:57 AM
Finally a long vid with intro and 8min of gameplay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCcQtJWzuxM

# 503 ctu130 @ 08/20/10 11:59 AM
Nice find!

The opening sequence looks cool

# 504 ifriedrice @ 08/20/10 12:07 PM
I never thought about it until someone on here posted it, but man the crossing-arms-after-dead-balls really does look kind of off. When's the last time you saw an NBA player cross their arms from frustration between plays? I can't think of one, let alone quite a few per game. Looking for that to be toned down or taken out completely, hopefully.

# 505 Beluba @ 08/20/10 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3AMGEIST
Finally a long vid with intro and 8min of gameplay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCcQtJWzuxM
I was so happy for the guy when he finally got his 3rd point.

# 506 richmo @ 08/20/10 12:20 PM
After watching the 8 minute vid...man, I have a lot of confidence for this game.

The defense will recognize when you make a bad pass and punish you for it.

Bad passers will throw it behind you, throw it too low, and take you out of your "rythym", so to speak, slowing you down. This finally adds extra incentive to have a true Point Guard starting at the 1 instead of a tweener or someone completely out of position.

It seems as if you'll actually be able to play sound fundamental defense and force your man into a bad shot by making him pick his dribble up (something DEFINITELY needed back). Very excited with what I see...

# 507 Goffs @ 08/20/10 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
I was so happy for the guy when he finally got his 3rd point.
hahaha Mike you guys couldnt get a better pic for Kidd? he has them crazy eyes!!

thanks for the vid T3AM!

# 508 bearschicago @ 08/20/10 12:28 PM
Loving all the tipped passes!! I wonder if this is on Simulation?

# 509 Beluba @ 08/20/10 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
hahaha Mike you guys couldnt get a better pic for Kidd? he has them crazy eyes!!

thanks for the vid T3AM!

# 510 Po Pimp @ 08/20/10 12:35 PM
Cyber faces! No more silhouettes!

# 511 Beluba @ 08/20/10 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearschicago
Loving all the tipped passes!! I wonder if this is on Simulation?
If you noticed when he paused the game, there were no options. Every video you see from GC is set to Pro Difficulty, Default Game Style.

# 512 Goffs @ 08/20/10 12:36 PM
Quote:
holy...i know thats Buscemi but i dont recognize the film...

can we shut off that giant shot clock through presentation? im loving how sleek it looks

# 513 bearschicago @ 08/20/10 12:40 PM
Quote:
If you noticed when he paused the game, there were no options. Every video you see from GC is set to Pro Difficulty, Default Game Style.
I see thanks. So that means Simulation mode is going to be more kick-***!! Do you know if/when Ronnie will release vids on Sim?

# 514 domidomdomz @ 08/20/10 12:41 PM
Quote:
What the?! Even AI players in Pro diff and Default GS are so smart. Damn, how would it be when we already adjusted it to Simulation and HOF.

# 515 truballer845 @ 08/20/10 12:47 PM
Beluba i really hope other modes in the game have been address including association mode and myplayer it seems as if u guys are putting alot of focus on the mj mode and im scared that myplayer and association will not see any changes

# 516 Pared @ 08/20/10 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
Yes it did compare to the full game. You could see many of the same flaws namely lead passing and juiced shooting percentages.
Yeah, argue simply for the sake of arguing. The point was about the presentation. Making comments without realizing the context of the discussion really adds nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
This thread is hilarious

So far it's been

First leaked vid = (negative), word gets out its not on sim setting = (negative) People start defending the game = (negative), Pared and others start defending the game = (negative) More vids start leaking = (positive), More vids = (positive), Mike W chimes in again as does Da Wolf = (positive).

OS is so funny this time of year and it happens every year.

Game looks great to me, presentation is phenomenal and I can't wait to get my greedy little mits on the demo.
It's comical man.

Common sense goes all out the window this time of year. It's sad because this community has a lot of guys that critically think but they tend to get overrun by those that "fly off the handle" at any and every little thing. Or guys that argue simply to do so.

Put a little more thought in the comments. It's embarrassing to keep promoting our community to developers and then have them be subjected to reactions such as this.

# 517 hoodkid205 @ 08/20/10 01:08 PM
my only concern is why dwade lay the ball so high off the glass even tho he was wide open

BELUBA.....or those layups high off the glass common when there conested or?

# 518 infam0us @ 08/20/10 01:15 PM
Even with the users poor performances it has me excited. Although I'm still not sure if they fixed goaltending, called too often and also after a foul you could block a shot on its way down or grab the ball off the rim if your quick enough.

# 519 The 24th Letter @ 08/20/10 01:24 PM
If thats the CPU as the Heat, wow at the intelligence....especially on Pro..

# 520 Boilerbuzz @ 08/20/10 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
It was only an exhibition game. The media doesn't really care about those.
I think they would do it, but of course, it'll slow down the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.