Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Last year, Madden on the Wii consisted of new stylized graphics, a few new multiplayer-focused modes and the removal (or "lock-up") of traditional modes. While some of these items seemed like a good idea, the whole package was lacking. Too much of what made Madden Madden was missing.

This year, all of Madden 10’s feature list is back, but enough has been restored to make Madden 11 a worthwhile purchase. In fact, this is one of the most robust sports gaming packages on the Wii.

Read More - Madden NFL 11 (Wii) Review

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sausage @ 08/22/10 04:48 AM
After speaking to a few guys here and reading this review, this might eventually get purchased when it is dropped in price.

# 2 DickDalewood @ 08/22/10 08:26 AM
I've got this and the PS3 version... I probably play this about 25% of the time. It's a very fun game, and the franchise mode is definitely cool to mess around with. I don't regret picking it up at all.

# 3 Bull_Dozer @ 08/24/10 04:30 PM
I played this at my cousins house and I rather liked it. It's all cartoony, but cool I thought. No fantasy draft available for franchise, which I think is lame.

# 4 Bull_Dozer @ 08/24/10 04:32 PM
Oh, and you can't make a gameplan to go along with gameflow... which seems really odd to me.

# 5 Gotmadskillzson @ 08/24/10 04:37 PM
The only sports games I like on the Wii is golf, tennis and bowling. Anything else just don't feel right.

# 6 oneamongthefence @ 08/26/10 08:07 AM
Disappointing that it doesn't have a classic controller set-up. However It's a blast at parties especially ones containing alcohol which in no way do I endorse.

# 7 Fender178 @ 08/26/10 10:44 AM
Nice Review. I prefer the Ps3 or Xbox360 versions. Id rather use a controller rather than use the wii motion controls after getting Madden 07 as gift and experience kicking FGs or Xps and always missing em wide left or wide right I prefer using a controller and pressing buttons or an analog stick to this.

# 8 russwg1970 @ 08/30/10 09:02 AM
I don't understand why the classic controller isn't an option? I just can't play a football game flicking around that wand like some kind of fairy. The franchise portion of the game sounds interesting though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.