Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 441 idrisguitar @ 09/03/10 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
2K10 was great,

It just seems to me that the nit-picking is taken to another level with NBA 2K. Its just my opinion but this is the last game that I feel needs to be nit picked. these devs have done a heck of a job with this series.

i with you in terms of sily complaints like accessories and patches.

but you cannot say that they didn;t deserve criticism for 2k10....i mean pre-patch you couldn;t play my player mode with proper quarter length. there were hundreds of horrible glitches, and the default sliders were so far off proper basketball it was laughable.

and then factor in the unpatchable problems like pick and roll defense, stupid help defense etc. etc. it was a frustrating game overall. 2k10 was incomplete, and it only got slightly better MONTHS after its release.

they deserved every bit of flack they got last year and im TRULY hoping that this year they ACTUALLY release a completed game, and not a 80% game with a pacth to follow.

# 442 staffan @ 09/03/10 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Thats when you know a game is pretty good.
No, thats when you know that a game looks good.

# 443 Boilerbuzz @ 09/03/10 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrisguitar
and then factor in the unpatchable problems like pick and roll defense, stupid help defense etc. etc. it was a frustrating game overall. 2k10 was incomplete, and it only got slightly better MONTHS after its release.
Did you read this from a post. Broken record. The game was significantly improved by the patch. What was released was a full game - just with many holes. Take it or leave it.

# 444 idrisguitar @ 09/03/10 02:08 PM
read this from a post?

no its my opinion..................read that? OPINION and i stand by it 100% it was an incomplete game in my opinion and you could never persuade me otherwise. that many glitches and problems?

no sorry, even if you backed up your statement in some way i would not be convinced.

im not a troll, im excited for 2k11, but 2k10 was definitely heavily flawed, if its great after three months, and two patches that desn't count for me. as thats still misleading the customer about the original product.

anyway 2k11 looks great, i believe it will be better, from the heat suns vid especially the help defense and overall movement looked great so at least i know there wont be any simple defensive problems like in 2k10.

also career mode looks like it will be really fun. definitely excited.

# 445 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/04/10 09:55 PM
Guys, maybe that Dwight layup was a canned animation that was initiated by the user. You know, when Melo jumped for the block and Dwight went under? Maybe that only happened because the user went for a block? I'm hopeful for this because I don't want another year of my player automatically contesting shots without me telling them to do that.

# 446 Goffs @ 09/04/10 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Guys, maybe that Dwight layup was a canned animation that was initiated by the user. You know, when Melo jumped for the block and Dwight went under? Maybe that only happened because the user went for a block? I'm hopeful for this because I don't want another year of my player automatically contesting shots without me telling them to do that.
there was nothing canned about that block attempt...Mike said that all the block animations are now more appropriate when attempting to block, in other words they are now situation based animations...

there are other block animations in other vids that show situation animations...in 2k10 you will have that jump in the air and SWAT at nothing animation..which was very ugly btw but now when you press the block button you will get a variety of block animations depending on the situation

# 447 pietasterp @ 09/04/10 11:57 PM
This looks insanely good...do they sell a non-Jordan version? As a die-hard Pistons fan, can't buy the game with MJ on the cover...

# 448 hokupguy @ 09/08/10 09:27 PM
based off this vid and pic s that are out there, is the magic new amway center going to be in the game? I see they have new court design but no site of the new arena.

Saw a pic of the nets new arena in the game. So anybody know or 2k folk's can comfrim .

# 449 mlp111 @ 09/08/10 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
based off this vid and pic s that are out there, is the magic new amway center going to be in the game? I see they have new court design but no site of the new arena.
Saw a pic of the nets new arena in the game. So anybody know or 2k folk's can comfrim .
i doubt it, but it might be, highly doubt it, the new arena isnt even in the new elite 11 game also, so i dont believe so,

# 450 hokupguy @ 09/08/10 10:55 PM
thats crazy because they have the nets new arena in the game....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.