Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

The 2K Sports Facebook page has released some more NBA 2K11 My Player news.

Quote:
"Hope you got your "10 million dollar smile" ready. When your player blows up in this year's My Career mode, his mug is going to be all over the newsstands. Are you good enough to grace as many covers as MJ?"

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Phreezy P @ 09/03/10 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
I want an overrated kids movie with Bugs Bunny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxnut1018
How dare you!
ditto. Space jam was one of the best movies all time!

# 22 Eman5805 @ 09/03/10 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxnut1018
How dare you!
Don't get me wrong, I loved that movie as a kid...

But even then, not cuz of Michael Jordan. I didn't even know who he was before that movie. (I was 9 and my parents never cared about sports until I did. Give me a break.)

Plus, the movie hasn't aged well. No one outside of Murry can act and the gags aren't as funny as I remember them.

Except the "We've got balls" line. That's funny at any age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
i want an OS account so i can run a good joke into the ground
But...you already have one.

# 23 youvalss @ 09/03/10 07:31 PM
Someone has alrady posted it in another thread, but I think it fits better here...

# 24 bruhman @ 09/03/10 07:58 PM
Put me and Supercoolbeas on high times magazine

# 25 OGKing @ 09/03/10 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Someone has alrady posted it in another thread, but I think it fits better here...

Ha!

Well, this is some very good news, i can't wait for 2k11, my player mode is going to be pretty awesome.

# 26 TheRisingSan @ 09/03/10 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
with the shoes, press conferences, magazine covers, etc. etc. this mode is officially SICK. Madden hasn't changed this much to their superstar mode and they've had it for YEARS, this is 2K's second year and they have put together a masterpiece. well done 2K, well done.
I agree. I can't speak for the NHL series since I haven't played it yet, but as far as I know, this is the biggest improvement I've seen in a player mode. Hopefully VC has some other good news following the improvements to My Player.

# 27 Hassan Darkside @ 09/03/10 09:56 PM
I hope a lot of this stuff is intertwined in Association.

# 28 domidomdomz @ 09/04/10 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
I hope a lot of this stuff is intertwined in Association.
Yah. Like superstars such as Kobe, Lebron, KD, etc having press conferences, sponsors. etc etc

# 29 Sinner @ 09/04/10 10:00 AM
Yeah not as big as the other announcements to me but still pretty cool...maybe this should have been announced earlier in the week but at any rate anything added can only help make this game better so im definately happy. Wish they had shown a few examples

# 30 Goffs @ 09/04/10 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWYORICAN
Don't understand this facination with this guy. His time came and went, thank GOD! 2K did not need him to sell their game. Why 2K?, Why did you do it! Are people still idolizing this guy? What has he done besides playing a kids game that's so important to put him in league with the likes of Mother Teresa or MLK?
wow you're absolutely clueless and i dont know how to respond to that...only explanation is that you must be like 12 or something...

# 31 aloncho11 @ 09/04/10 11:31 AM
Swell

# 32 aloncho11 @ 09/04/10 01:27 PM
Now I would like to see player/coach chemistry

# 33 Phreezy P @ 09/04/10 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
Now I would like to see player/coach chemistry
Yes but I don't get how that would work.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.