Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 11 week 3 roster and rating update, complete with details of all changes.

Quote:
"Here are some of the highlights from this week's update:

* The incredibly rare 100 rating is back! - Thanks to Randy Moss's spectacular catch over Revis Island this past Sunday...this is the first 100 rating we have had in the game since Madden NFL 09. Read the full story here.
* Over 310+ transactions and rating adjustments for this week 3 update
* 43 players added to the game for the first time
* 20 Team Overall ratings adjusted including the Vikings and Cowboys down, and the Packers and Texans up."

Check out the entire list of updates, right here.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 crabcola @ 09/23/10 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Excellent. Thanks, sir.

# 2 dc2mlbsm @ 09/23/10 05:24 PM
thanks for the list...should we expect update tomorrow morning?

# 3 crabcola @ 09/23/10 05:27 PM
Randy Moss brings back the 100 rating!!!

# 4 vln13 @ 09/23/10 05:53 PM
I think Randy Moss's promotion to the best and most valuable player in the NFL in 2 years is ridiculous based on one catch in a game in which he really didn't do anything else. Also, Darrelle Revis hurt his hamstring on the play, and it noticeably showed in the final few yards, AND Antonio Chromartie played 1 on 1 with him after Revis left the game and didn't allow ANYTHING as well as burned him on a streak which resulted in an INT. Randy Moss is a great player, JUST NOT THIS GREAT!

# 5 vln13 @ 09/23/10 05:54 PM
OK, it's just spectacular catch, BUT STILL

# 6 DGMikeBarker @ 09/23/10 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vln13
I think Randy Moss's promotion to the best and most valuable player in the NFL in 2 years is ridiculous based on one catch in a game in which he really didn't do anything else. Also, Darrelle Revis hurt his hamstring on the play, and it noticeably showed in the final few yards, AND Antonio Chromartie played 1 on 1 with him after Revis left the game and didn't allow ANYTHING as well as burned him on a streak which resulted in an INT. Randy Moss is a great player, JUST NOT THIS GREAT!
His spectacular catch is 100, not overall

# 7 Who_Dey_91 @ 09/23/10 06:00 PM
Quote:
Haha i thought that he meant that his overall was 100 as well before i went to read the full details on EA.

# 8 DGMikeBarker @ 09/23/10 06:02 PM
Can't believe he said Moss is a better spectacular catcher than Cris "All I do is Catch Touchdowns" Carter smh

# 9 PH1LLYSFINEST13 @ 09/23/10 06:27 PM
Quote:
If Darell Revis wouldnt be a slouch and actually show up to training camp and be in shape , maybe he wouldnt pulled that hammy tryna catch up from behind....smh...
P.S. I hate the patriots and the Jets with a passion...What can I say , Imma Philly man

# 10 vln13 @ 09/23/10 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PH1LLYSFINEST13
If Darell Revis wouldnt be a slouch and actually show up to training camp and be in shape , maybe he wouldnt pulled that hammy tryna catch up from behind....smh...
P.S. I hate the patriots and the Jets with a passion...What can I say , Imma Philly man
True - And I think Darrelle Revis's demotion in this Roster Update is justified because he is going to be less effective after missing that time in the selfish way he did.

Also, Mark Sanchez, after putting together a game with a 120+ QB rating in which he WAY out-did Tom Brady, they only bump him up to a 79? And why demote the Jets team record after they came away with a big victory against a great team?

# 11 Texas Ace @ 09/23/10 07:00 PM
I think it's silly how guys are getting ratings increases even if it's just by a point after one game. What exactly did Arian Foster do to deserve losing a point after gaining a few in the first week?

And why is Urlacher getting a 1point increase from a 90 to 91? Did they just realize he's a good player?

Mike Jenkins for Dallas shuts down everything vs the Redskins and gets no increase, but he gets beat for a TD in week 2 and loses a point?

I find these ratings adjustments to be quite silly.

# 12 GrandMaster B @ 09/23/10 07:18 PM
This would totally be meaningful if it updated along with your current online/offline franchise but it doesn't so who cares.

# 13 jafranz9310 @ 09/23/10 07:26 PM
It's humorous how many players were raised or lowered in the last update, only to be put back where they were before on this update. DONNY MOORE PLEASE READ THIS. One game, one play, means NOTHING. I can't believe they pay this guy to do something that I could do WAY better, along with most of the people on OS here who make rosters.

Going by the Randy Moss theory, did you see Greg Jennings one handed snag where he actually jumped 35-40 inches in the air and grabbed it? Should he now have 100 spec catch because of this?

Football is the ultimate team game, and if you ask me, the throw by Brady to Moss was just as great as the catch, along with the great pass protection.

The irony here is that EA releases all sorts of ratings changes during the season, yet in franchise mode the ratings DON'T change during the season.

I'm angry, time to blog.

# 14 jafranz9310 @ 09/23/10 07:29 PM
if you pay attention to what games are nationally televised, you'll notice that those teams get the most changes. Sunday night and Monday night games so far have warranted the most changes per team. Donny, get the Sunday pass buddy and watch ALL of the games.

# 15 gamerkid421 @ 09/23/10 09:12 PM
nice can't wait to play with texans and bears!

# 16 TNKNGM @ 09/23/10 10:07 PM
I don't seem to be getting the latest update

I'm not seeing Steve Maneri and Kyle Love on the Patriots

# 17 The Kid 24 @ 09/23/10 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
I don't seem to be getting the latest update

I'm not seeing Steve Maneri and Kyle Love on the Patriots
The roster isn't out yet bud

# 18 TNKNGM @ 09/23/10 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28
The roster isn't out yet bud
ahhhhh.....when is it going to be available

# 19 The Kid 24 @ 09/23/10 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
ahhhhh.....when is it going to be available
I believe tomorrow morning... Last 2 weeks it's been out by 8:00 central time.

# 20 bcruise @ 09/23/10 10:33 PM
Thread title definitely needs an edit.... Spectacular Catch 100 ≠ Catching 100.

This is a bit overblown anyway IMO....it's a one point gain, more symbolic than anything else.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.