Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters to be shown throughout the day. Keep an eye out for them.

Many thanks to eDotd. AKA Mo.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 stonecoldd @ 09/27/10 12:50 PM
yep really digging the new and improved Boozer jumpshot....hated it how I could never get a shot off with him without getting blocked in 2k10...

# 22 SaC_KiNg09 @ 09/27/10 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari997
I didn't watch the video yet....but can someone tell me if they changed Rose's sig jumper from last year? It was kinda off in 2k10
Yeah they changed it. There is a thread with the link to all the sig shots, but I dont really like it though, but to each his own.

# 23 Mintsa @ 09/27/10 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by detriotpistonfan
Thanks so much for posting these game-play vids.

Boozer's release is great!

What teams havn't we seen yet?

Nets, Kings, Raptors & Cavs?

Would love to see a Nets vs Kings gameplay vid

Patiently waits for his team to get some shine.........

# 24 TalenT @ 09/27/10 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldd
yep really digging the new and improved Boozer jumpshot....hated it how I could never get a shot off with him without getting blocked in 2k10...
Hell yeah! Seems like he had to wind up before shooting. Pick & pop with D. Will never worked.

# 25 Checmate101 @ 09/27/10 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Patiently waits for his team to get some shine.........
haven't seen the The wizards and then number 1 pick John Wall

# 26 ultralow @ 09/27/10 01:52 PM
Haha.....andrew walks like redfoxx......aka fred sanford......but on the real games looking good...

# 27 Shinyhubcaps @ 09/27/10 01:53 PM
Bogut has long hair! Bucks logos are on the banners instead of generic ones! (Cheerleaders wear miniskirts!) Colors on the court look great! Bucks bench is on the correct side!

Bad things: Shot clock is still wrong, and stanchion pad is now wrong (should be gray). No signs of the Mascot of the Year, Bango, who was missing from the past two games for some reason.

# 28 vegaas @ 09/27/10 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps
Bogut has long hair! Bucks logos are on the banners instead of generic ones! (Cheerleaders wear miniskirts!) Colors on the court look great! Bucks bench is on the correct side!

Bad things: Shot clock is still wrong, and stanchion pad is now wrong (should be gray). No signs of the Mascot of the Year, Bango, who was missing from the past two games for some reason.
Yeah, I dont understand why they keep leaving out Bango, makes no sense.

# 29 Tpitt85 @ 09/27/10 02:40 PM
game looks good my only complaint is dat it doesn't have a lot of contact in the paint i think he played that whole first quarter without 1 foul call

# 30 Classic88 @ 09/27/10 03:00 PM
It's great to see someone post a vid, and actually have control of the gameplay. Gives me a better look at how the game actually performs.

# 31 Scrooge @ 09/27/10 03:10 PM
thought there was dynamic attendance?
why is the stadium so packed for a preseason game against the bulls

# 32 youvalss @ 09/27/10 03:25 PM
The Blazers-Nuggets promo at the end was so cool!!!!!!!!!!

# 33 rangerrick012 @ 09/27/10 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
haven't seen the The wizards and then number 1 pick John Wall
Definitely a Wizards Warriors vid on front page.

# 34 Classic88 @ 09/27/10 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge
thought there was dynamic attendance?
why is the stadium so packed for a preseason game against the bulls
This feature probably won't kick in until we get closer to the pre-season in real life. I'm guessing it would be kind of hard to estimate attendance when there is no data to pull from as of yet.

But I see where you're coming from.

# 35 neptuneniq @ 09/27/10 06:56 PM
some great gameplay

brandon jennings looks like Tevin Campbell

# 36 elprez98 @ 09/27/10 07:04 PM
First thing I notice:

Noah doesn't respect Bogut's jumper and guards the paint when he's outside of 13 feet....awesome.

# 37 AlphaTrojan @ 09/27/10 07:14 PM
Nice video, thank you MC for using the Bucks. I liked the sequence that played out at 4:32, Jennings throws the outlet pass to Salmons but it's too low, Salmons bobbles it and Deng picks it up. It's nice that many of the animations can be broken out of. The commercial at the end advertising the Blazers vs Nuggets game was sweet. Also they gave Bogut his real hair, no more shaved head!!!

# 38 oski @ 09/28/10 12:51 AM
I dont know to many turnovers hope is dials down a bit in the final build.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.