Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 VirgilWCW @ 09/30/10 08:55 PM
cooolllllllllllls

# 22 King_B_Mack @ 09/30/10 11:13 PM
Just saw this on Adult Swim. First 2K commercial I've seen on tv so far. Probably will be shown along with the replay of Family Guy later tonight.

# 23 aloncho11 @ 09/30/10 11:28 PM
Awesomeness! MJ is the G.O.A.T.

# 24 Rob. D @ 10/01/10 12:18 AM
marketing at its best

# 25 Dachozen1 @ 10/01/10 02:29 AM
Ok...you proved your point 2k, I asked if that dunk was on the game and they made a commercial showing me that it was lol....2k truely gives the fans what they want and that's the best thing about this franchise...i'm sure this won't be the commercial, if anything they should show that MJ Opus trailer, but it might be too long for one... The guys at 2k has done one hell of a job.

# 26 Dachozen1 @ 10/01/10 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING2672
Did Jordan ever windmill?

# 27 homeycool @ 10/01/10 03:32 AM
That commercial nearly brought tears to my eyes. Pure nostalgia.

# 28 King_B_Mack @ 10/01/10 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachozen1
Ok...you proved your point 2k, I asked if that dunk was on the game and they made a commercial showing me that it was lol....2k truely gives the fans what they want and that's the best thing about this franchise...i'm sure this won't be the commercial, if anything they should show that MJ Opus trailer, but it might be too long for one... The guys at 2k has done one hell of a job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Just saw this on Adult Swim. First 2K commercial I've seen on tv so far. Probably will be shown along with the replay of Family Guy later tonight.
Nothing was changed, this exact spot was on tv.

# 29 infamyice @ 10/01/10 03:05 PM
Would've been dope if those game cutscenes were real-life

# 30 lilbiggio @ 10/01/10 04:38 PM
This commercial in comparison to some of the community created ones is kinda stale, however I do recognize the signifcance in this commercial as well because we're talking about Michael Jordan in a video game, something that is still a rarity. I know yall remember player 99...

sometimes it's good just to have a commercial showcasing Michael Jordan in a game. Not try to reinvent the wheel. Something nice, easy and yet just as effective. It's no messenahmatt or Momentusceltic incredible work but it is what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWStVQHOwTc
Commercial advertising Jordan in a game once again for Live 2000.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.