# 41 ElroyJetson @ 02/03/11 11:53 AM

# 42 42 @ 02/03/11 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Man, those things are beautiful.

42, I've got dibs on the Beltran photo if you decide to make it an avi

# 43 Greene_Flash03 @ 02/03/11 02:20 PM
MAT LATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

I'm glad the new camos are in game! Is it confirmed that they will use white pants with the new camo?

# 44 Joey @ 02/03/11 03:28 PM
You can choose any combo of jersey and pants in '11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
MAT LATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

I'm glad the new camos are in game! Is it confirmed that they will use white pants with the new camo?

# 45 Skyboxer @ 02/03/11 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsGamer5
I'm just in shock that you can't see the difference in the screenshots. There's a huge difference if you know what you're talking about. Just look at the player models that everyone's been drolling over, look at how the ligthing as improved even more.
Yeah there's a pretty big noticable difference...

# 46 wrigleyville33 @ 02/03/11 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Yeah there's a pretty big noticable difference...
Meh, I'm the same way too. The screen shots don't wow me anymore as they used to a couple years ago. Still looks like the ps3 to me, nothing ground breaking. This generation has lasted way to long.. what is it? 6 years now? I am anxious to actually play the game though.

# 47 McCannFann @ 02/03/11 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
Meh, I'm the same way too. The screen shots don't wow me anymore as they used to a couple years ago. Still looks like the ps3 to me, nothing ground breaking. This generation has lasted way to long.. what is it? 6 years now? I am anxious to actually play the game though.
The PlayStation 3 has been out for just a little more than four years...

Plus, Sony said a long time ago that the life cycle of their system would be 6-8 years, if I remember correctly.

You've still got a while before you see a "PlayStation 4."

# 48 Jgainsey @ 02/03/11 04:44 PM
Quote:
So far it hasn't been any longer than any other video game generation in recent history. Do you want them to start releasing new consoles every 3 years?

# 49 nymets94 @ 02/03/11 04:45 PM
so excited, cant wait for some more videos!!!!

# 50 BatsareBugs @ 02/03/11 04:47 PM
Nice to see the Padres popping up in some screenshots.

Pujols stance was re-worked a while ago right? I still think that the new player models makes a difference with the stances (i.e. lower shoulder height, longer arm length). I wonder if it's possible to have a comparison between a player's stance from last year's game and this year's game (one that wasn't re-done that is, if they were, then nevermind ).

# 51 nymets94 @ 02/03/11 05:13 PM
yea is pujols stance does look a little different, is it this year?

# 52 Pistolero @ 02/03/11 05:36 PM
Cool pics guys but Alberts stance is still a little off ,IMO . His right elbow needs to be a little more parellel and his left leg more in. I know it's a debate but I'm ok with what it is!

# 53 wrigleyville33 @ 02/03/11 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgainsey
So far it hasn't been any longer than any other video game generation in recent history. Do you want them to start releasing new consoles every 3 years?
Well I started this generation with a 360 when I got it at the beginning of 7th grade. I'm a senior in high school now, and I have sold the 360 and switched to ps3/pc. The aging technology is being shown more and more. I guess I'm the only one ready for a new system... I guess I can't wait for the show to move to the next generation.

# 54 wrigleyville33 @ 02/03/11 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets94
yea is pujols stance does look a little different, is it this year?
Yeah one of the animators on the SCEA team confirmed that he redid his stance. Can't wait to see him light up my Cubs' pitchers. sigh

# 55 nymets94 @ 02/03/11 05:44 PM
Quote:
Yeah one of the animators on the SCEA team confirmed that he redid his stance. Can't wait to see him light up my Cubs' pitchers. sigh
cool hpe its good

# 56 BatsareBugs @ 02/03/11 05:53 PM
A stance is a hundred times different in motion than what we see in a still-shot. If a person has movement in his stance, if the picture is taken at the wrong time, it won't "look" like that person's stance.

Different angles, but in both images the right elbow is slightly higher than the left elbow. Knees are bent the same way. If it's not spot-on, it's pretty close.

# 57 DodgerFanatic2K3 @ 02/03/11 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero
Cool pics guys but Alberts stance is still a little off ,IMO . His right elbow needs to be a little more parellel and his left leg more in. I know it's a debate but I'm ok with what it is!
Not sure if it's just the camera angle but his front leg seems almost unrealistically stretched out and looks broken at his ankle

# 58 Skyboxer @ 02/03/11 06:15 PM
Quote:
uh....
Ok...........................

# 59 24 @ 02/03/11 06:36 PM
either i have died and gone to heaven or this is heaven on earth

# 60 Greene_Flash03 @ 02/03/11 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Tactical facepalm? That was pretty lame. All i'm saying is looking at screen shots of this game no longer get me excited. The screenshots aren't THAT much different from last year so at this point i'm still not amped about this game. However once its released and i get to play it i'll be excited because The Show always plays well and delivers. Screenshots dont do this game justice, its when you get your hands on it and see it in action when you really understand why this game is so great.
I know what Jersey is t rying to say. While the player models and lighting are greatly improved, it does not excite me at all. Maybe because I already expecting it to be better. Or maybe because I'm satisfied graphic-wise in '10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
You can choose any combo of jersey and pants in '11.
SWEEEEET!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing808s
Yeah bro. Have you notice in the Johan Santana screenshot he has on the blue hat with the all black uniform? That means you can change hats, jersey top/bottom.
Didn't notice that, I mainly focus on Padres pics lol! Great to know you can do that though!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.