Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 sparkdawg777 @ 04/27/11 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Nothing really major. He had us wear black jerseys on Halloween (I didn't think they were that bad but only for 1 game a year at the most). Another thing he did was have the players wait around in the tunnel before running onto the field. In previous years and after he left they ran out as soon as the T opened up. With him they stood around forever. I don't really know why he did it but it I think it is a lot better before/after kiffin. You can see the difference in these videos.
With kiffin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_VNN...eature=related
Without kiffin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f6Jz...eature=related
Also he moved the Vol Walk up to right before kickoff. The Vol Walk is when the player leave the bus and walk down the street for the games. I didn't go to any of the Vol Walks while he was HC but everyone I have heard comment about it said it was better when it was done further away from kickoff. (like it is now and before). He didn't do anything major but he did some things that a lot of people didn't like. He never really seemed to care at all about any of our traditions either.

Yeh I like the 2nd better, running as the "T" is formed, looks cooler to me. I was just wondering because I think it's ridiculous how someone would try to start traditions and then leave after a year.

# 22 hurricanefootball4 @ 04/27/11 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskeraddict
Funny that the jerseys in the lockers are the right color and the actual uniforms aren't

I find that a lot of the jerseys are the wrong color, they look like if the normal colored jerseys have been brushed over with like an Easter celebration pastel colored paint.

# 23 dan_457 @ 04/27/11 04:29 PM
Having them run through the T would be awesome, but there's probably just no way they can. These console don't have enough resources to actually render all the people needed to make it look right. Maybe from an aeriel view it could be done, but that's probably the best that could be done.

# 24 statum71 @ 04/27/11 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
I can appreciate all the effort they put into the entrances, unfortunately I'll just skip through them after I've seen them once or twice.
Not me.

They've already said the entrances are not just the same thing over and over.

Smokey in the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

# 25 mm boost @ 04/27/11 05:51 PM
I think it would be cool for them to put the T in as well. I think they will do it, I have a hunch.

BUT, if they do go through with this, then they better put Virginia Tech's band on the field, and they better show the fans on their feet jumping up and down so I can upload enter sandman to my entrance theme

# 26 sarlndr @ 04/27/11 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskeraddict
Funny that the jerseys in the lockers are the right color and the actual uniforms aren't

Wow, I never noticed that before. The orange is way off and you are correct about the right colored jersey hanging up in the locker. EA has had a history of wrong shades of color for a long time normally with darker colors.

# 27 statum71 @ 04/27/11 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
I find that a lot of the jerseys are the wrong color, they look like if the normal colored jerseys have been brushed over with like an Easter celebration pastel colored paint.
This by no means at all is a deal breaker. But it does standout.

Oh well.........c'mon July.

# 28 timtime @ 04/27/11 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
Wow, I never noticed that before. The orange is way off and you are correct about the right colored jersey hanging up in the locker. EA has had a history of wrong shades of color for a long time normally with darker colors.
could just be lighting............its darker in the locker so maybe thats y the jerseys are darker

# 29 Canes305 @ 04/27/11 09:57 PM
Cant please everyone....just saying

# 30 jwilphl @ 04/27/11 10:22 PM
Is the first part of the video the team being lead onto the field? I don't actually see any players and I'm not familiar with Tennessee's traditions, so I don't know. If it is you can tell that the band isn't standing around and they're not actually running through a T, just straight onto the field.

More than anything I'm curious how many teams have pregame things. Jean said "dozens" in one of the videos so surely it isn't all 120, but hopefully most have been addressed.

# 31 NDFan1029 @ 04/28/11 02:23 AM
I think the colors for Tennessee are off a bit. Everything should be a bit more orange-colored. It looks pretty yellowish in the game.

# 32 cdk10 @ 05/12/11 12:05 PM
Any word if they are going to fix the color on UT's jersey's??? Also they wear black socks NOT white. Been wrong for years.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.