Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the hi-res Madden NFL 12 screenshot of Clay Matthews and Percy Harvin. Brought to you by Michael Young, Madden NFL Art Director.

Like what you see?

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 PaperBoyx703 @ 05/04/11 12:40 PM
I see his hair and me like the colors of the Vikings jumping out, this game is gonna look great on my tv.

# 42 HealyMonster @ 05/04/11 12:53 PM
really diggin the colors. GB uniforms look sharp.

# 43 bpac55 @ 05/04/11 02:07 PM
Kane...can you tell us if they have his actual mask in the game?? I know it is in NCAA, it would be dumb not to have it in both.

As others have stated the shoulder numbers are WAYYYY too big...they are almost the same size as the regular jersey number...please fix.

Also that PS fixing the mask and pads looks amazing!

# 44 dougdeuce @ 05/04/11 03:22 PM
hair must be a really difficult item to make work in this game, to me it looks like he's still wearing the ponytail. Maybe we can write to players with long hair and request that they wear ponytails so madden will be accurate. haha.

JK.

# 45 Bootzilla @ 05/04/11 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidmOrtiz15
Michael young said most pads are too big and will be tuned in the next two weeks.
I hope this is the case. In the videos we've seen so far, the shoulder pads look too large on just about everyone. Especially wide receivers. I saw a lot of complaints in the past about the player models looking too scrawny and I'm hoping these ridiculously wide shoulder pads aren't the answer to those complaints.

# 46 EHS_25 @ 05/04/11 05:32 PM
why are percy's arms the same size as clays in the picture? somethin isnt right. also some of clays hair should be laying on the front of the jersey too

# 47 K_GUN @ 05/04/11 05:52 PM
yawn.......

yet another screen from a perspective we never actually see when playing the game

not impressed...or even interested

# 48 bigbob @ 05/05/11 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Oh man. I just realized the shoulder numbers, and how large they are. The more I look at this screen, the more I see wrong.
That's the first thing I noticed and I was like man, they definitely aren't that big. That seems to throw the whole thing off for me.

I do like how it seems like Clay's hair is moving though and it actually LOOKS like real hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHS_25
why are percy's arms the same size as clays in the picture? somethin isnt right. also some of clays hair should be laying on the front of the jersey too
We're closer to Percy then we are to Clay in the picture, so imagine if Clay's 5-7 yards away, if he was closer his arms would be bigger.. plus, his hair wouldn't be laying on the front of his jersey if he was running forward at Percy.

# 49 PROTOHYPE @ 05/05/11 12:32 AM
Meh. I still feel like the chinstraps are a bit too small and it looks weird.

# 50 BezO @ 05/05/11 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Ummmm, what is Clay Matthews doing?
First thing I thought. Looks like he's in Madden's famous ready position.

Graphics look great as usual. I hope they get the pads & numbers right.

And yeah, if we're getting still shots, it would be nice to see them from a gameplay cam.

# 51 roadman @ 05/05/11 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burg006
Some times I wonder of EA looks at photos of the real players Smh
16 post before yours.

Shoulder pads are too big, they will reduce them in the next two weeks.

# 52 D-Hiatus @ 05/05/11 03:09 PM
Did anyone else catch how good Clay Matthews hair looks in the game!!! A lot better than what it use to be, I must say!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.