Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 TDenverFan @ 06/07/11 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
I'm very curious with how this will be determined. There were a few games we played that weren't "packed" but they weren't as empty as the ones in the video. It concerns me a little because it may take away from the atmosphere. I mean we averaged around 5,000 a game my senior year and our rivalry game had around 12,000. I mean it's not that big of a deal but the crowd in those videos were like J.V. crowds where I'm from. I know this is a college football game but I still am looking forward to this mode.

It would also be awesome if the crowd was determined through the "Fan Base" slider on TB!
I hope HS has dynamic attendance.

My HS, in PA (not football county), during a mediocre 6-4 year (We ere 2-4 at a time, and our attendance didn't dip) averaged about 10,000 fans a game, our rivalry game got 15,000. Granted, that lowered greatly post-halftime, but still....

Maybe the TB fan support determines your HS's attendance?

# 22 sparkdawg777 @ 06/07/11 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
I hope HS has dynamic attendance.

My HS, in PA (not football county), during a mediocre 6-4 year (We ere 2-4 at a time, and our attendance didn't dip) averaged about 10,000 fans a game, our rivalry game got 15,000. Granted, that lowered greatly post-halftime, but still....

Maybe the TB fan support determines your HS's attendance?

That's what I'm hoping.

# 23 RM938 @ 06/07/11 07:58 PM
This video was pointless haha. he asked the same question in both videos....which school should he choose.

Show us something!!! Looks good though.

# 24 K0ZZ @ 06/07/11 08:07 PM
I might remake myself for a DE/TE like I should've been, (Played a 0,1,2,3,5 and 7 technique senior year, only a 1 or a 3 in varsity games and when I played JV I was a 5 or 7) if they made it actually fun to be on the defensive line (moves working sometimes and if suction blocking is fully out and angles matter) if not I'll just do WR/S or QB/S like every year.

# 25 illwill10 @ 06/07/11 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RM938
This video was pointless haha. he asked the same question in both videos....which school should he choose.

Show us something!!! Looks good though.
Exactly. If it was 2 mins, then I would be okay. The vids are not even showing a background of his career. As a RTG player, I am sold. But for a person that doesnt like it, this isnt enough to exite them. I think the blogs will be way more in depth. I would have like to see the first vid showcasing the beginning of RTG where we selects position and team and a overview of the first half of the season. The seco vid should have been the overview of second half of season, stats, and where he wanted to go. I would like to seen some in-game footage.
This 5 part series would have been better after the RTG info was released. So we know what to expect.

# 26 tswiatkowski @ 06/07/11 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
They were TB teams, why wouldn't they be? The leaked feature of RTG is being able to use TB teams. Besides the generic HS teams use a number font that isn't selectable in TB and the teams in the video did not have those numbers.

I'm all for being optimistic but it's EA. If they had something of substance planned for TB, they would have at least teased it.
That's why I made the assumption in the first place. I can still have hope for the non-generic cleats though. That to me is a bit more important than the coloring but both are still very important for me.

# 27 Flipsyde82 @ 06/07/11 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
I might remake myself for a DE/TE like I should've been, (Played a 0,1,2,3,5 and 7 technique senior year, only a 1 or a 3 in varsity games and when I played JV I was a 5 or 7) if they made it actually fun to be on the defensive line (moves working sometimes and if suction blocking is fully out and angles matter) if not I'll just do WR/S or QB/S like every year.
hmmm I felt DE was fun in 11.....made a LE for 'Zona

# 28 Dianwei32 @ 06/07/11 09:56 PM
My big question for RTG is: can they make it fun to play OL? I think it would be awesome to play OL/DL in HS and see what kind of attention you garner on each side of the ball.

# 29 nolefan28169 @ 06/08/11 11:01 AM
Hey guys episode 3 has already been released. and once again its really nothing.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJckoS7oJuk

# 30 Tonp1 @ 06/08/11 04:04 PM
Can we finally play special teams KR/PR along with this new offense & defense add-on to the game?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.