Home
NHL 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NHL 12Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
NHL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Splitter77 @ 06/08/11 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section_25
I know it says "work in progress" but the benches are STILL empty during fights.....WHY????
the WHOLE ICE is empty during fights. It looks rediculous.

# 22 leafs nation @ 06/08/11 06:52 PM
wow it's like any other fight in the game but it's the goalies. Hopefully some more huge announcements are coming soon. Maybe something to do with the super stale franchise GM mode.

# 23 Flamesfan102 @ 06/08/11 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Well based on what I've seen, the game still looks too north/south wide open hockey. I haven't seen much setting up in front of the net, though that probably has to do more with the way whats his face was playing. None the less, at this point, it looks like I may be just buying NHL 11 again and sticking with it, unless there are some serious improvements to BAGM and the sim engine proves to be alot better.

IrishSniper over on hfboards [went to the community event] and spent a lot of time looking at NHL 12's Be a GM mode, all he could tease us with right now was that EA has addressed NHL 11's be a gm bugs and that we will be happy with it (adding that it has been revamped)

# 24 actionhank @ 06/09/11 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Frame rate reasons. Blame MS and Sony for being cheapskates when it comes to the amount of ram in their consoles.
I don't see how it's any different from rendering it all in a cut scene. The players don't disappear then. It seems like it may just be easier to code this way if anything.

# 25 Vikes1 @ 06/17/11 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Well based on what I've seen, the game still looks too north/south wide open hockey. .
I know I sound like a broken record on this Savoie, but...

Man, I sure hope NHL'12' is far less wide open. Or at least with sliders, we can get a much tighter playing hockey game. What'll really make me smile with first playing '12' will be...the first time I head up ice with the puck, I get forced to flip dump the puck into the zone. Because an AI defensemen forcefully challenged me in the neutral zone.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.