Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 WipeOut464 @ 06/09/11 09:10 PM
How can Haumiller possibly be that bad at his own game? Both the defensive coverage and the receivers' routes were solid, he just kept throwing it to massively covered receivers. Alshon Jeffery ain't Superman, man.

# 22 brobamigo @ 06/09/11 09:11 PM
apparently ben only wanted to throw to alshon during the game but we wasnt having it lol..Tiger D baby

# 23 PVarck31 @ 06/09/11 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
How can Haumiller possibly be that bad at his own game? Both the defensive coverage and the receivers' routes were solid, he just kept throwing it to massively covered receivers. Alshon Jeffery ain't Superman, man.
You gotta remember he was trying to do an interview in a hot crowded room at the same time as playing the game. And its probably the 10 millionth he has done that day.

Or, maybe he is that bad lol.

# 24 mmorg @ 06/09/11 09:57 PM
Ok, this game is looking better and better each day. Hopefully they don't release a bunch of tuners that destroy some of these things like what happened with NCAA 11.

# 25 sparkdawg777 @ 06/09/11 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobamigo
apparently ben only wanted to throw to alshon during the game but we wasnt having it lol..Tiger D baby

Where is Tony Steward? He should be starting at MLB... #1 in the nation, man I'm going to be pissed if he's not in the game.

# 26 Gosens6 @ 06/09/11 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Where is Tony Steward? He should be starting at MLB... #1 in the nation, man I'm going to be pissed if he's not in the game.
If he's not, our roster guys will definitely have that covered.

# 27 brobamigo @ 06/09/11 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
im sure he's in there..they just wont have him starting..hoping him and stephone anthony are rated along the lines of low 80's high 70's..i might have them starting early as freshman unless theyre just rated poorly.. imo stephone anthony will contribute more this year and have a better chance at starting before steward does due to his acl..but if his knee is 100% this fall and they both can learn the playbook, i could see both starting/ getting many meaningful snaps

we'll just have to see...corico hawkins is a solid/smart player but seems to have trouble covering guys outta the backfield and is very short

i could see our LB core looking like this by mid season

Sam Mike Will
Quandon Christian Stephone Anthony/Justin Parker Tony Steward
Vic Beasley Corico Hawkins Tig Willard

im expecting big things from justin parker as ive heard the light has finally come on from him so i could see him starting this year at either mike/will

as far as #'s i could see steward being number 7 since that was his high school number idk about anthony since he was #42 in high school...id like to see him as #43(aka Leroy Hill and Keith Adams)

and imo lateek townsend and bj goodson will redshirt

# 28 jagsrock95 @ 06/09/11 11:29 PM
Looks good but imagine how good it would look with the realistic camera angles madden 12 has...guess we'll have to wait till next year

# 29 brobamigo @ 06/09/11 11:36 PM
love how ea just give random people dreads...neither rashard hall(31), andre branch(40) nor carlton lewis(32) have dreads

# 30 usc50 @ 06/09/11 11:51 PM
Quote:
love how ea just give random people dreads...neither rashard hall(31), andre branch(40) nor carlton lewis(32) have dreads
Haha they did that for us too. Terrance Campbell (#60) has dreads and he's as bald as a baby in real life.

# 31 olemiss86 @ 06/09/11 11:58 PM
Quote:

I think it has a lot to do with that "player likeness" fiasco they dealt with. It's not a big problem. I can understand why they did it.

# 32 The JareBear @ 06/10/11 12:02 AM
Haha, so true

# 33 The JareBear @ 06/10/11 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jboss13
Ben is a Schmuck....
Sometimes I think he messes up on purpose to make the D look better

# 34 jboss13 @ 06/10/11 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Sometimes I think he messes up on purpose to make the D look better
I truely hope that is what hes doing or this type of stuff makes him look BAD IMO. How do you suck at your own game lol? Probably takes a lot to pull that off .

# 35 acreyman @ 06/10/11 12:44 AM
Uhhhh.....it was a funny cut scene but it looked like the QB was celebrating that he got sacked!

# 36 The JareBear @ 06/10/11 12:45 AM
That's what I thought at first but it definitely looks like anger/frustration

# 37 jboss13 @ 06/10/11 01:46 AM
It looks awkward and it is unnecessary in my opinion.

# 38 cparrish @ 06/10/11 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
I think it has a lot to do with that "player likeness" fiasco they dealt with. It's not a big problem. I can understand why they did it.
Seriously, I think people forget they have the ability to EDIT THEIR ROSTERS. I agree with EA just covering their butts. Be glad we can share rosters now as opposed to how it used to be.

# 39 C-A-R-D-S @ 06/10/11 08:36 AM
feeling cocky?

# 40 whatcha @ 06/10/11 09:17 AM
Ben is HORRIBLE at actually playing the game. In every video he telegraphs his reads and throws it straight into double and triple coverage. Wish I could see some folks who are genuinely good at the game call plays and execute to see the true picture.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.