Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Turn on NCAA Football ’12

Go to Team Management

Go to Roster Share

Go to Download Rosters

Type FAIRDALE KINGS

** If the gamertag is not available please send a Friend Request to the XBox 360 gamertag: FAIRDALE KINGS or Catch22

NOTE: Please delete FAIRDALE KINGS from your Friend’s List once you have acquired the rosters. Thank you.

You can donate via Paypal care of: [email protected]

Or you can send cash, check or money order:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Details:

This roster set is only correctly naming the DEFAULT rosters.

There are NO ratings adjustments.

There are NO updated jersey numbers.

There are NO equipment changes.

None of the players that have transferred, suspended or graduated have been removed.

*** DUPLICATE PLAYERS ***

NOTE: Due to EA using different sources for the rosters they did add several duplicate players. Below is the list of five players that have been identified as occupying two roster spots. The player in parentheses is my replacement.

SYRACUSE: FB #49 Adam Harris & MLB #49 Adam Harris (Shane Kimmel)

WKU: LT #60 Ed Hazelett &TE #84 Ed Hazelett (Jim Murphree)

HAWAI'I: MLB #50 Mana Lolotai & RE #52 Mana Lolotai (Kapono Rawlins)

KANSAS: LE #35 Toben Opurum & HB #35 Toben Opurum (Rell Lewis)

SOUTH CAROLINA: DT #52 Aldrick Fordham & RG #52 Aldrick Fordham (Travis Ford)

UPDATE (7-16-11)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 19th, 2011

NEBRASKA LT #50 Jermarcus Hardrick (not Hardick)

NEBRASKA CB #2 Antonio Bell (not Lazzari Middleton)

SOUTH CAROLINA WR #1 Alshon Jeffery (not Ashton)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 21st, 2011

PENN STATE WR #3 Allen Robinson (not Zanellato)

PENN STATE WR #87 Matt Zanellato (not Robinson)

ARKANSAS CB #28 Greg Gatson (not Watson)

CORRECTIONS: updated July 23rd, 2011

TCU CB #31 Travoskey Garrett (not Grant)

Coach's File complete

I have removed all of the Juniors that were used for coaches that were both Head Coach and Coordinator. No longer Stever Spurrier, Jr. and Bobby Petrino, Jr.

I also corrected about ten minor spelling errors.

I correctly identified another ten coaches.

I corrected the skin color for a handful of coaches.

I removed Jim Tressel, Carl Torbush, Bill Stewart.

I made Dana Holgorsen the head coach of West Virginia.

I made Luke Fickell the head coach of the Ohio State University.

I corrected the Alma Mater's for over 150+ head coaches and coordinators.

** For any coach that did not have their respective Alma Mater I used an available school that was relevant.

For example, if someone was from Cincinnati, Ohio but played at Youngstown State... their alma mater would be Cincinnati.

Another example, if someone played at Carroll College in Montana.... Of course, Montana does not have an FBS program. The closest school would be Idaho.

Another example, if someone played at a small school but was a Graduate Assistant coach at an FBS program... Of course, I used the G.A. school as their Alma Mater.

** The main thing that I was trying to accomplish was to make the Coaching Carousel experience as realistic as possible. No coach from New Hampshire with East Coast ties should have Washington as their Alma Mater.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ndamukong90 @ 07/15/11 09:43 PM
I love these rosters for my offline dynasty. I don't like all the edits from other rosters. Straight out of the box with the names done perfectly. Can't wait to now start my dynasty.

# 22 Gotmadskillzson @ 07/15/11 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmooveIV
I wonder what is up with the tendency changes
Yeah I noticed that.......and further looking through them it is like that across the board for some players. Speed backs now power backs. Run stoppers now pass rushers, big hitters now coverage.

I mean Luck went from balanced to scrambler.......

Pryor, EJ, Robinson, and 12 others are now balanced.

Then you have a few that went from balanced to pocket passer.

Oddness...

# 23 kvickers34 @ 07/15/11 10:24 PM
Why is AJ McCarron QB Alabama black and #14? He is white, and #10

# 24 kvickers34 @ 07/15/11 10:25 PM
I think you got him and Phillip Sims mixed up

# 25 JSmooveIV @ 07/15/11 10:37 PM
me and my homeboy just checked some qbs, i had fk rosters loaded, he had the community rosters loaded, and both rosters are affected by the tendency bug

# 26 ODogg @ 07/15/11 10:47 PM
Quote:
me and my homeboy just checked some qbs, i had fk rosters loaded, he had the community rosters loaded, and both rosters are affected by the tendency bug
Yeah it must be some bug, I can ASSURE you FK didn't change any ratings!

# 27 fcrwarmy @ 07/15/11 10:57 PM
Thanks man! Been checking the updates all week! Thanks again!

# 28 Gotmadskillzson @ 07/15/11 11:04 PM
Weird bug........I say we report this to EA, because it might be happening in dynasty as well when new players are added.

# 29 JSmooveIV @ 07/15/11 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yeah it must be some bug, I can ASSURE you FK didn't change any ratings!
most definitely, so odogg what do you plan on doing about the terrelle pryor and caleb king situation

# 30 ODogg @ 07/15/11 11:09 PM
Quote:
most definitely, so odogg what do you plan on doing about the terrelle pryor and caleb king situation
Here's what I posted in the community rosters about Pryor, hoping someone else does this or has done this already:

I played with a roster in which T. Pryor had been edited into Taylor Graham. The issue with that is then Taylor Graham is the impact player not Braxton Miller. This is silly not only because he shouldn't be the impact player as a 4th string QB but in pre-game the game will show Taylor Graham warming up and talk about him despite him not even being a starter.

To make it correct, presuming most OSU fans will want Braxton as the starter, what I think needs done is to make T.Pryor into Braxton Miller, then make Braxton Miller into Taylor Graham. Is this what you plan to do?

# 31 ODogg @ 07/15/11 11:11 PM
As for Caleb king I don't know what to do about him to be honest

# 32 JSmooveIV @ 07/15/11 11:12 PM
Quote:
Here's what I posted in the community rosters about Pryor, hoping someone else does this or has done this already:

I played with a roster in which T. Pryor had been edited into Taylor Graham. The issue with that is then Taylor Graham is the impact player not Braxton Miller. This is silly not only because he shouldn't be the impact player as a 4th string QB but in pre-game the game will show Taylor Graham warming up and talk about him despite him not even being a starter.

To make it correct, presuming most OSU fans will want Braxton as the starter, what I think needs done is to make T.Pryor into Braxton Miller, then make Braxton Miller into Taylor Graham. Is this what you plan to do?
with pryor i say either go with your option, or change him into freshman wr t.y. williams and drop his ratings, but if lets say we go with your option do we keep braxton ratings the same as pryors

# 33 JSmooveIV @ 07/15/11 11:16 PM
Quote:
As for Caleb king I don't know what to do about him to be honest
I just read an article saying he entering the supplementary draft where he most likely won't get picked, so basically he will be a undrafted free agent signing with a team. So to avoid duplicate players on madden pryor and king have to be changed, both players have to be replaced

# 34 ODogg @ 07/15/11 11:21 PM
Quote:
with pryor i say either go with your option, or change him into freshman wr t.y. williams and drop his ratings, but if lets say we go with your option do we keep braxton ratings the same as pryors
But then you'd have a freshman WR that's an impact player...that wouldn't be a good idea IMO, the issue here is that you cant edit the impact player status..

# 35 JSmooveIV @ 07/15/11 11:24 PM
Quote:
But then you'd have a freshman WR that's an impact player...that wouldn't be a good idea IMO, the issue here is that you cant edit the impact player status..
So it wouldnt make since to drop the ratings low because an impact player would bascially not be an impact player, well i say whoever ohio state starting qb is, change the liking to him and keep ratings

# 36 psycho79 @ 07/15/11 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvickers34
I think you got him and Phillip Sims mixed up
He did, it's an easy to correct mistake though...that's the only error I saw on it, I only really looked at Bama's roster and glanced at a few other SEC ones.

# 37 JSmooveIV @ 07/15/11 11:25 PM
Quote:
So it wouldnt make since to drop the ratings low because an impact player would bascially not be an impact player, well i say whoever ohio state starting qb is, change the liking to him and keep ratings
also i must add i do not like players ratings to be changed thats why i would go with this option

# 38 ODogg @ 07/15/11 11:26 PM
Quote:
Yeah I agree, and since Braxton miller really most likely WILL BE the impact player I guess that's what needs done

# 39 JSmooveIV @ 07/15/11 11:36 PM
Quote:
Yeah I agree, and since Braxton miller really most likely WILL BE the impact player I guess that's what needs done
braxton miller was the #1 dual threat qb recruit in 2011, #34 rated player in the nation, #1 player in florida, 4 star recruit, plus a 74 overall, 89 speed, 91 acc, 86 tp, 81 accuracy, if you were to sim a dynasty i can almost guarantee by time he is a junior or senior and hes starting, he would be an impact player based off his ratings so far on the game.

# 40 beantownbruins @ 07/16/11 12:12 AM
Thanks a lot for all of your hard work FK. Now sit back and ENJOY THE GAME! Awesome job, cheers man!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.