Home
Madden 12 News Post

Head over to Amazon to pre-order your copy of http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-12-...=operasport-20 and receive a $20 credit.

Madden NFL 12 (PS3) users can get in on the deal, by http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-12-...=operasport-20.

Quote:
$20 Credit Plus Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order NHL 12 and receive 3 digital issues of the Hockey News online in September 2011 as well as a $20 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. A promotional code to access Hockey News online will be emailed to your Amazon.com account on the day the product ships. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 LambertandHam @ 07/27/11 12:43 PM
Waiting for my NCAA trade in to clear, then I'll get Madden for 5 bucks(trade in value, plus 20$ NCAA pre order credit)

# 22 TheRegan @ 07/27/11 03:37 PM
So, if I pre-order madden, I can use the 20 dollar credit to pre-order NHL 12 for 40 bucks and another 20 dollar credit? I think I'm going to have to remember which gamestop I pre-ordered Madden at.

# 23 RedZoneD25 @ 07/27/11 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRegan
So, if I pre-order madden, I can use the 20 dollar credit to pre-order NHL 12 for 40 bucks and another 20 dollar credit? I think I'm going to have to remember which gamestop I pre-ordered Madden at.
Yes, that's correct. Play your cards correctly and it's a never-ending cycle of $20 credit.

# 24 MrMosinNagant @ 07/27/11 05:50 PM
I stopped buying from gamestop or any brick and mortar store, I buy from amazon now, with the free shipping, meh I don't have to get it on release date i'll trade getting it on release date for getting it cheaper, 59.99 is better than 65 to me.

# 25 Spanky @ 07/27/11 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
I stopped buying from gamestop or any brick and mortar store, I buy from amazon now, with the free shipping, meh I don't have to get it on release date i'll trade getting it on release date for getting it cheaper, 59.99 is better than 65 to me.
With Amazon you can have your cake and eat it too. No tax, 99 cent shipping to get it on the release day, and a $20 credit for future purchase.

This is why we're seeing a lot of stores like Target, Toys R Us and KMart with their $45 deals, which still doesn't match Amazon.

Gamestop better up its game or it's in trouble.

# 26 MrMosinNagant @ 07/28/11 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
With Amazon you can have your cake and eat it too. No tax, 99 cent shipping to get it on the release day, and a $20 credit for future purchase.

This is why we're seeing a lot of stores like Target, Toys R Us and KMart with their $45 deals, which still doesn't match Amazon.

Gamestop better up its game or it's in trouble.
Yeah i did have super saver shipping on madden 12 but then took a look at the release date delivery and thought its only 99 cents so i'll pay shipping. Amazon does match the other stores with the 20 dollars credit, sure the game might not be 45 bucks but your getting 20s back for purchasing it from amazon so it might as well be 45 dollars.

I'll agree though that Gamestop better step it up, its not like they are the only store that gets pre-order bonus's everyone is doing it now days so they aren't all that special, sure you might get some pre-order bonus unique to Gamestop but who cares you buy from some where else you get they're unique bonus so its not a big deal.

# 27 TheBadazz @ 07/28/11 02:53 PM
Cool that's ordered. Now NBA 2K12 will only cost me $40.

# 28 MrMosinNagant @ 07/28/11 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsi
U guys want $35 credit for madden?
here what you do. Pre-order the game on Amazon, afterwards send customer service an email about the pre-order. You have to be nice, and let them know that toysrus has the game for $44.99 plus free shipping, assk them to price match it.
make sure to send them the link to ToysRus website where they have madden for $44.99

if they are nice, they'll do one of the 2 things.

1. they'll drop the price to $44.99 and you'll still get the $20 game credit when its released
2. they'll give you $15 game credit, and $20 will be added to your account when the game is released.

3. This happens to. They'll say sorry they cant help you blah blah blah, but you can retry and hope for a person that is nicer. But don't spam them, they will BAN you.

I got option 2, and they added $15 to my account, looking forward to another $20 on release day!!

good luck folks
I submitted a price match a long time ago never got a response back.

# 29 MrMosinNagant @ 07/28/11 09:33 PM
Quote:
That does not work, u have to send them a direct msg, submitting a price match just lets them know that another store has a lower price, and obviouslyAmazon don't want to make Madden 12 for $44.99, if you send them a msg, they will nly do it for u, if your lucky
Meh, seems like to much trouble when it looks like everyone except a few people got denied.

# 30 KevinM @ 07/29/11 04:00 PM
It's a shame that no-one is doing the Hall of Fame edition discounted, so I could see if Amazon would match a competitor's cheaper price.

# 31 Jessep07 @ 08/15/11 07:30 PM
Quote:
That does not work, u have to send them a direct msg, submitting a price match just lets them know that another store has a lower price, and obviouslyAmazon don't want to make Madden 12 for $44.99, if you send them a msg, they will nly do it for u, if your lucky
Is there a specific way you can send a direct message at Amazon.com?

# 32 at23steelers @ 08/15/11 07:42 PM
Wow, thanks for the price match tip! If they give me $15 credit that would be awesome. I paid:

- $60 for NCAA, and got a $20 gift card
- Traded-in NCAA and got $33.75 back
- Buying Madden for $6.25 (Trade-in & NCAA gift card) and $35 in gift cards (price match + $20 gift card for Madden)

I pretty much paid around $30 (including all gift cards) for "renting" NCAA for 5 weeks and getting Madden, both on release day.

# 33 TMJOHNS18 @ 08/15/11 09:12 PM
Ha, didn't even remember I had store credit... reordered Madden thinking I was going to get 20 off since I got NCAA from there... and my total came to be $18 and change (39.99 after promotion and more off with store credit). Guess I'm getting madden for free since I'll get $20 back when it come out.

# 34 KevinM @ 08/16/11 07:14 AM
I tried this...thought it was worth a go.

E-mailed Amazon CS, and got a reply about 3 hours later.

Thank you for your enquiry, blah bla blah

We strive to offer the lowest price, blah blah blah

If you want to cancel, use this URL, blah blah blah

Worth a try, but either I just got a stubborn CS rep, or they are wise to this now.

No harm done

# 35 xpmar9x @ 08/16/11 07:38 AM
So about this "All-Rookie and All-Sophomore" team thing...

If this for MUT? Or just for like pickup games? I hope it's for pickup games... will it be a different code for every person? Or just like a cheat code that anyone can enter using the same code?

# 36 TMJOHNS18 @ 08/16/11 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpmar9x
So about this "All-Rookie and All-Sophomore" team thing...

If this for MUT? Or just for like pickup games? I hope it's for pickup games... will it be a different code for every person? Or just like a cheat code that anyone can enter using the same code?
I'd assume there teams you can play with and not the card things. Gamestop is offering two team too I think and I saw a commercial that should that it was a team that's playable.

# 37 xpmar9x @ 08/16/11 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
I'd assume there teams you can play with and not the card things. Gamestop is offering two team too I think and I saw a commercial that should that it was a team that's playable.
Yeah I saw the commerical as well. I figured it was UT (which is stupid I think), but the commerical changed my mind and made me think we can play with them... that will be cool.

# 38 sleepyeagle @ 08/16/11 08:50 AM
They're gonna be exhibition teams, but most likely they won't get a second look from me. I'll probably play a game with the rookie/sophomore teams for **** and then forget about them and move on to Franchise/online play.

But then again, smashing your homie's favorite team with a squad full of rookies might be kinda fun. At the very least, it's good for some trash talk.

edit: OMG they won't let me say l u l z?

# 39 Zion21 @ 08/18/11 10:14 AM
Hell of a good deal. Going to jump on this before the gift cards are gone.

# 40 aftershock1914 @ 08/18/11 11:45 AM
It makes no sense to buy through Gamestop anymore, especially for sports games. I bought Tiger Woods 12 & got $20 credit, Used that for NCAA 12 got another $20, traded in FIFA 11 and NBA 2k11 got $35 in credits, Used $20 credit for Madden 12 getting another $20 credit. Using that and trade in to get FIFA 12 for $5 with another $20 credit which I will use on NBA 2k12...Amazon has the best trade in value and is the best deal w/ the credits. Y wouldn't I purchase from them?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.