Home
News Post

Check out the new MLB 12 The Show screenshots, featuring Albert Pujols, Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle, Jonathan Papelbon, Heath Bell and C.J. Wilson in their new uniforms.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 thaSLAB @ 12/09/11 08:21 PM
LOL yeah, the sweat has always been there (on the PS3 version). At least back to '08. I'd have to pop in '07 to check if it was there too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

# 2 sydrogerdavid @ 12/09/11 08:37 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Quit torturing me, please.

Can't wait for a David Freese picture at Busch Stadium showing all of the improvements you guys have made to it.

# 3 green94 @ 12/09/11 09:05 PM
No ball boys/girls

New lighting impressive as always.

# 4 BlackBetty15 @ 12/09/11 09:19 PM
I wonder if its possible for Russel and co to make those wrist bands longer. Seems like the wide should be short and the wide should be longer. Pujols wears longer wrist bands than that. Just a thought..****ss?

# 5 tnixen @ 12/09/11 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
No ball boys/girls

New lighting impressive as always.
I think if the ball boys/girls were not added by now then it looks like they we not be added until the PS4 version is released

I guess no Bat Boys either?

Not enough memory issue I would think.

# 6 HustlinOwl @ 12/09/11 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
2K has Bat Boys and its very cool the way get the bats.
then please do us all a favor and go back to that forum already

# 7 Ronstr @ 12/10/11 01:25 AM
They would show the Marlins away to avoiding giving out how the new stadium looks like.

# 8 Bobhead @ 12/10/11 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronstr
They would show the Marlins away to avoiding giving out how the new stadium looks like.
Probably because they'd get sued if they revealed the stadium here before it was made public information in real life.

# 9 nemesis04 @ 12/10/11 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
Probably because they'd get sued if they revealed the stadium here before it was made public information in real life.
Or maybe the stadium is not finished yet in the game for photos to be taken.

# 10 Knight165 @ 12/10/11 10:36 AM
Hmmmmmm.....could be !

M.K.
Knight165

# 11 MetsFan16 @ 12/10/11 10:58 AM
It looks like the rock at Angels Stadium were not improved to look like actualy rocks.

# 12 LastActionHero @ 12/10/11 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
It looks like the rock at Angels Stadium were not improved to look like actualy rocks.
Haha that what my first reaction as well. I think it really comes down to hardware/memory limitations of the PS3. Oh well I'll hit some cracks in the rocks with Pujols next year

# 13 pay_26 @ 12/10/11 03:51 PM
The new Marlins uniform shouldn't have its stripes so thick like that!! They are very thin stripes in real life.

# 14 Doormat @ 12/11/11 01:00 PM
My goodness.. I didn't even notice the sweat on Albert's cap until I saw that comment on the first page, AMAZING detail you guys have put.

# 15 BlingBling19 @ 12/11/11 02:23 PM
The sweat on the cap has been there for the last couple years I think. Now dynamic sweat where a cap gets saturated in it in hot weather would be something.

# 16 themlbgeek @ 12/11/11 08:57 PM
I can't wait for the next years MLB The Show to come out the second I pay for the current years which is the first minute its released.. However, I would like to see something come in the way of precipitation in some of these early screens. I will get excited about every recently traded players screen in their new jerseys that they upload, but if SCEA wants to get me bouncing off the walls, show me a tarp being pulled on the field after weather hits.. show me that tattoos are getting their own overhaul! I guess if we were landing a power hitting right handed bat which is much needed on the Tribe (cough cough chris antonetti) maybe I would want to see his screenshot too..but..sigh.. - O.I.C. Only In Cleveland -

# 17 decga @ 12/13/11 09:34 PM
Did anyone noticed in these screenshots of Wilson and Reyes. They did not have current team photos. These are possibly the Show 11 screen shots. It wouldn't surprise me if the game looks totally different in March. I am thinking for the better...

# 18 tree3five @ 12/13/11 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decga
Did anyone noticed in these screenshots of Wilson and Reyes. They did not have current team photos. These are possibly the Show 11 screen shots. It wouldn't surprise me if the game looks totally different in March. I am thinking for the better...
I dont know, but I would like to see them scrap the photos and use in game headshots of the players. that would be sweet I would also like to see the headshots gone from the batter walk up screen.

# 19 Russell_SCEA @ 12/14/11 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decga
Those shots were taken in an MLB 12 build the game at least graphically is going to look very similar to those photos.

# 20 tree3five @ 12/14/11 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
I dont know, but I would like to see them scrap the photos and use in game headshots of the players. that would be sweet I would also like to see the headshots gone from the batter walk up screen.
Ramone, any chance either of these are options in MLB 12?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.