Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 xedric27 @ 01/08/12 03:53 AM
Can anyone please upload the latest roster save through mediafire tnx in advance.

# 142 kriegz @ 01/08/12 04:40 AM
Stop roasting people who arn't satisfied with the roster....maybe the unsatisfied poster read the promises of a swiftly updated game this year. maybe the wouldn't have bought the game this year if it wasn't for these promises....promises that have been unfulfilled to this point. I suppose we just keep out fingers crossed they get their act together.

# 143 erich20012001 @ 01/08/12 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
I don't know. Why did you? Did you buy it because you enjoy the sport of basketball? Did you buy it cause your a fan of the NBA? I don't think so. I think you bought the game to fulfill your need for a jersey simulator. Unfortunately this is a basketball sim not a jersey dress up game. Too bad you wasted your money.
Really? Your blasting a guy for being angry that a sports game that is supposed to accurately represent, both graphically and...rosterically(?) , 30 teams, but doesn't.

There may be reasons for it, but when it's been two weeks since the season started, you expect the rosters to be correct. Rookies should have been created before they were released, and at this point they should all be in the game (those who have played in the NBA).

# 144 Alfro0925 @ 01/08/12 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigernosaint
well im sure this has been pointed out in 18 pages, but the Hornets roster is still AWFUL, and they still have no gold uni's. their away uni's are wrong still too. why did i pay $65 for this game again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb1115
Still no Magic black alternates in the game. SMH.
I tweeted @ronnie2k about those earlier today. I remember him saying jerseys would be added once they are worn during the season. Bobcats, TWolves, Hornets, and the Magic all wore alts so once the guys are finished up w/ the holiday/new years time off I expect to see more frequent updates. My lil brothers Xmas break from school is over so I expect they should be back in the office soon.

# 145 spottieottiedop @ 01/08/12 09:23 AM
I'm just wondering when will Jeff Teague receive a ratings bump. Currently @ overall 63 is criminal

# 146 ksuttonjr76 @ 01/08/12 09:48 AM
Can ANYONE help me figure out what they did to the Indiana Pacers where they moved from the 9th best defensive team to 4th best? I looked through the roster and ratings, and I can't figure it out. I wish they would hurry up and activate the 2K Insider feature on the game. I'm kinda disappointed that we can't download previous rosters like previous, so I could figure it out by comparing the two roster files.

# 147 X12Celtics3 @ 01/08/12 10:15 AM
Well, I still won't be starting my Celtics association. Moore and Stiemsma aren't incredible players or anything, but Stiemsma has had some great blocks so far and is the only real center on the team aside from Jermaine O'Neal. In fact, he STARTED a game this season when O'Neal was hurt.

# 148 KiNG_tP5 @ 01/08/12 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno55
I've signed into the ps3 network and started the game but the rosters are not updated yet?
Try resetting the roster.

# 149 Vrbanc @ 01/08/12 12:11 PM
hey,how can i download this and will the rookies be in my player in draft ??

# 150 LionsFanNJ @ 01/08/12 01:11 PM
Arrrrrrgh they only adjusted Portlands home/away shoes. Still waiting on the Nets to get black away shoes. Until then my throwaway fantasy Nets association shall continue.

# 151 Vrbanc @ 01/08/12 01:12 PM
pls answer!

# 152 VDusen04 @ 01/08/12 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Arrrrrrgh they only adjusted Portlands home/away shoes. Still waiting on the Nets to get black away shoes. Until then my throwaway fantasy Nets association shall continue.
I'm not asking this to be a wise guy, but I'm just wondering why you cannot just manually adjust home and away shoe colors for each player if the Nets are your team and you're running an Association? Truly, I'm not trying to be sly, just curious.

# 153 LionsFanNJ @ 01/08/12 01:28 PM
I do already, but the team looks like the 90s knicks teams with the black shoe/white sock look as you can't manually edit the socks like you can the shoes. THAT option would appease everybody I think. You can play around with the leg accessories and ankle wrap/tape but again your stuck with the particular color for home/away. Its not a dealbreaker by any means, but I just want the sock swap naturally and adjust the shoes to what I want from there.

I'm not starting because I KNOW in a future update its gonna change and then in the back of my mind its gonna annoy me if I have my "official" association already started. I still just might friggin do it anyway though, who knows.

# 154 Flightwhite24 @ 01/08/12 01:52 PM
Not sure if this is the place but I'm sure the guys from 2K read the forums from time to time and I just want to offer a word of "Thanks" for the rosters/updates from me.

Not looking for anyone to comment if they agree or not that is not what this post is about. Again, thanks for the update 2K

Time for the Laker Association to begin. Peace!!!

# 155 Vrbanc @ 01/08/12 01:56 PM
will anyone help me?

# 156 Vrbanc @ 01/08/12 02:25 PM
DatBoi15...where did you download it?

# 157 Vrbanc @ 01/08/12 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoi15
it's official 2k roster I'm talking about,reset rosters and u got it...I said how I was quite surprised with their official update nothing new besides that
oh,but do you know how i can download this update with new rosters and rookies?

# 158 Freak123 @ 01/08/12 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrbanc
oh,but do you know how i can download this update with new rosters and rookies?
He told you how to. Go to reset rosters, and the official roster is there with the rookies and all.

# 159 Vrbanc @ 01/08/12 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
He told you how to. Go to reset rosters, and the official roster is there with the rookies and all.
omg,thank you so much,i thought that i have to download something xD

# 160 Freak123 @ 01/08/12 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrbanc
omg,thank you so much,i thought that i have to download something xD
No problem, I thought the same at first.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.