Home
News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RoyalBoyle78 @ 01/13/12 12:27 AM
Uncharted looks amazing no doubt, close enough to PlayStation graphics on a handheld to me, IMO there is no reason for any game not to run at 60fps running a quad core. The bits is powerful.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

# 22 [Icy] @ 01/13/12 04:29 AM
Has been confirmed if you can move and continue your saves from the PS3 to Vita and the other way?

It would be a major sales point for me, as i would love to be able to play the same franchise and RTTS in both machines.

# 23 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/13/12 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Icy]
Has been confirmed if you can move and continue your saves from the PS3 to Vita and the other way?

It would be a major sales point for me, as i would love to be able to play the same franchise and RTTS in both machines.
Yes. You can save your franchise and RttS from the PS3 and continue on on the Vita and vise/versa.

Roster file will be the same too I believe. OSFM coming to portable gaming!

# 24 DickDalewood @ 01/13/12 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
To me it still doesn't look quite as nice as the PS3 and does look a little similar to the PSP but it is an upgrade but to me it just isn't enough.
It might not be quite as good looking as the PS3 version (this is STILL a handheld), but the PSP version is no where NEAR the visual quality of the Vita, even in the videos we've seen.

Hell, the PSP didn't even have umpires. You might want to go watch some videos of the PSP version again just to compare......

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.