Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 rynecandy @ 01/19/12 11:45 AM
I'm trying to create a 1 team online dynasty but still getting the Transfer Failed on the 360. Anyone else having the problem? Is there a trick to make it go through?

# 22 georgiafan @ 01/19/12 02:02 PM
the online super sim still isnt working

# 23 Cardot @ 01/25/12 12:48 PM
Is it possible to browse different OD leagues? Or can you only see it if you are in the league?

# 24 dymndheartkilla @ 01/25/12 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsatx79
Very nice! About time. Very commish friend,y without having turn power up the console.
It's not loading the Teams tab for me so I am still having to boot up to find out who's ready. Any ways around this?

# 25 PowerofRed25 @ 01/25/12 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dymndheartkilla
It's not loading the Teams tab for me so I am still having to boot up to find out who's ready. Any ways around this?
Is it giving you an error message when you hit teams? It does that every time for me but if I wait, it loads it anyway.

If you can get it to load once, down at the bottom there is an e-mail notification check box and you can have an e-mail sent with all players in the league are ready to advance.

# 26 dymndheartkilla @ 01/25/12 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
Is it giving you an error message when you hit teams? It does that every time for me but if I wait, it loads it anyway.

If you can get it to load once, down at the bottom there is an e-mail notification check box and you can have an e-mail sent with all players in the league are ready to advance.
It was loading before but isn't now. No error message, the header loads but there is nothing in the body of the page. Just shows that I'm on Teams

# 27 GKEnialb @ 02/02/12 04:49 AM
Exporting recruits only exports 10 of the attributes now. Makes that feature pretty useless.

# 28 dymndheartkilla @ 02/02/12 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKEnialb
Exporting recruits only exports 10 of the attributes now. Makes that feature pretty useless.
Yeah it's pretty ****ty. I wonder if you can go back to the original site and download full info. Has anyone tried that?

# 29 XI CMURDER IX @ 02/02/12 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dymndheartkilla
Yeah it's pretty ****ty. I wonder if you can go back to the original site and download full info. Has anyone tried that?
You can, just go to the top left and go to the old 12 site. Then go to recruiting and download the file that way.

# 30 dymndheartkilla @ 02/02/12 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX
You can, just go to the top left and go to the old 12 site. Then go to recruiting and download the file that way.
tried it. def works. *thumbs up*

# 31 zoltranite @ 02/02/12 09:09 PM
hey guys, quick question! Do custom sliders work for Online Dynasty user vs user games? If not, then what settings do you all suggest to use as far as speed and threshold, difficulty, all of that? Thank you for any replies.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.