Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

We just captured a bunch of Madden NFL 13 screnshots from the recently released presentation and gameplay videos. Check them out right here and let us know what you think.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 JasonZimmerman @ 05/05/12 08:06 AM
Not gonna hold my breath...but I hope you're right. The game does look good other than that though.

# 22 DeuceDouglas @ 05/05/12 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
EA does everything half ***...they don't have the shoulder pad numbers on the Bears home uniforms...they finally got the field right after three years, now this. SMH.
I think you can chalk it up to being a very early build. There was a screenshot of Marshawn Lynch with the Seahawks new uniforms and it just had basic numbers. It seems like everything that is out there is from very early in the process and it's probably because of this 'monumental' change. In one of the videos the Seahawks are actually wearing their old jersey's so you really shouldn't put too much into these not being accurate at the moment.

# 23 jpdavis82 @ 05/05/12 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I think you can chalk it up to being a very early build. There was a screenshot of Marshawn Lynch with the Seahawks new uniforms and it just had basic numbers. It seems like everything that is out there is from very early in the process and it's probably because of this 'monumental' change. In one of the videos the Seahawks are actually wearing their old jersey's so you really shouldn't put too much into these not being accurate at the moment.
Yeah they are still very early in development, we have yet to see a screenshot with these new two tone shoes that they talked about.

# 24 jpdavis82 @ 05/05/12 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
Not gonna hold my breath...but I hope you're right. The game does look good other than that though.
You should be holding your breath, this is the first Madden made with the new development team and I think you will be very satisfied with the end result. Since Cam Weber has been in charge they have doubled the size of the team working on gameplay and also hired former football players to design the game, like Larry Richart former Gators QB and Clint Oldenburg former OL for the Redskins.

# 25 BigRick47 @ 05/06/12 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
Still not falling for it.
Agreed, will need to see a lot more game play, and a whole finished product before I put my money on this lame duck of a series again

# 26 Klocker @ 05/07/12 01:38 PM
dang... this game is looking beautiful in stills, lifelike... looks like a slightly enhanced replay mode of course, not "in game"

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.