Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

For the time being, you can pre-order the PS3 and 360 versions of NCAA Football 13 from Amazon for $44.99.

By pre-ordering from Amazon, you get the Amazon exclusive Nike Pro Combat downloadable premium uniforms for Army, University of Georgia, Oklahoma State, Oregon and Michigan State.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 TheBrothers24 @ 05/08/12 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
I'm sure the question has been asked before.. I dont have time to look back for it because I'm at work... I've never pre-ordered a game from Amazon... Do they charge when you order the game or do they wait until they ship it to you? Also do you get it release day or a few days later?

Thanks for the reply...
They wait until they ship it to you.

# 42 Pezell04x @ 05/08/12 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
Dang, I wish this was available on the PS3. I want the uniforms pretty bad. I'm not familiar with the NCAA pre-order bonuses, but this seems like the one from last year. Last year, did Gamestop have the same preorder bonus as Amazon? The jerseys would be a nice bonus to have for just ordering early, but if Gamestop has something different then I might just go there.

# 43 greatness33 @ 05/08/12 07:41 PM
since we're on the subject of amazon, im pretty sure if any of you guys have a college email you can get amazon prime for free for a year. I'm currently still on my free year from last year, and if, it wasnt free now, then I would def pay for the service, but this is just a heads up

# 44 TDenverFan @ 05/08/12 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
Where do I find this?

Much obliged sir!
At the top menu, the one with Home, Forums, etc. Scroll to the last thing in the line (More I believe) The Amazon Link is there.

Here's a better picture than the one in the next post. The edit button disappeared.

# 45 TDenverFan @ 05/08/12 07:49 PM
Here's a picture (Sorry for the double post)

# 46 NDAlum @ 05/08/12 08:18 PM
Do this for PS3 amazon!

# 47 cts @ 05/08/12 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatness33
since we're on the subject of amazon, im pretty sure if any of you guys have a college email you can get amazon prime for free for a year. I'm currently still on my free year from last year, and if, it wasnt free now, then I would def pay for the service, but this is just a heads up
That's the hook-up right here!

I just went back and took some classes recently and have an .edu address I can still access. It won't help much with this deal ... but I order a good amount of stuff from Amazon, and it'll be nice to get free-two day shipping for a little while.

# 48 brobamigo @ 05/09/12 12:36 AM
hey guys, just contacted amazon through chat and the guy i talked told me he would adjustthe ps3 price for me if i ordered it right away and gave him the order number...told me it was a one time exception, but i guess its worth a shot if yall would like to try it

# 49 DJ @ 05/09/12 12:38 AM
How long will this 360 offer be up for?

# 50 brobamigo @ 05/09/12 12:46 AM
not sure DJ, but regardless of when you order it, amazon doesnt charge you until the game ships..not sure if you were asking because you didnt wanta pay for it right now

# 51 ODogg @ 05/09/12 08:55 AM
Also, you will get it on release day so long as you choose that when you check out. I am on Amazon prime so it's free but I think other guys here have said release day shipping is 99 cents...

# 52 J-Unit40 @ 05/09/12 09:09 AM
How reliable is this .99 "release date delivery"? Will it for sure be here on 7/10. I will have the EA Early Pass and when that runs out I will be ready for more on Tuesday night...

I love Amazon, but have never ordered a game through them.

Thanks.

# 53 jeremym480 @ 05/09/12 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
How reliable is this .99 "release date delivery"? Will it for sure be here on 7/10. I will have the EA Early Pass and when that runs out I will be ready for more on Tuesday night...

Thanks.
Every time I've ordered from Amazon with release day shipping (I ordered about 10 games from them in the last 2-3 years), they've came through. Last year Amazon was late with some copies of Madden on the East Coast, however that was due to Hurricane Irene, which was out of their control. That's really the only issue that I can remember hearing about their release day shipping.

# 54 The GIGGAS @ 05/09/12 09:25 AM
Yeah, Amazon is simply the best way to get your game. I've never had them not come through.

# 55 Pezell04x @ 05/09/12 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40

Thanks.
I've ordered a ton of new games from them. Here's a short list:

WWE 12
Batman: Arkham City
Mortal Kombat
NCAA 12
Madden 12
Gears of War 3
NBA 2K12

Had release day shipping on all of them. Only issue was Madden 12 because of a hurricane on the East Coast delayed shipping. Every other game on that list was at my doorstep on release day when I arrived home from work.

# 56 DJ @ 05/09/12 11:02 AM
Trying to decide if I want to go this route, or use the $30 in credit I have at Best Buy and just get the game there.

# 57 PioneerRaptor @ 05/09/12 11:10 AM
As others have vouched, Amazon is VERY reliable when it comes to shipping. I've been a Prime member for almost a year and I have ordered a ton of stuff.

Everything I've ordered as arrived on time, most of it as 2-day shipping (Free for Prime) and all games as Release Date (Free for Prime).

However, note that the TIME that it arrives on release date is entirely dependent upon FedEx/UPS. UPS usually delivers my games around 4-5PM, sometimes later. It all depends on the delivery company.

# 58 ODogg @ 05/09/12 11:29 AM
wow, didn't know OS had an Amazon link, I've literally spent like $7,000 or so in the past year there. I updated my bookmark.

# 59 ODogg @ 05/09/12 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
As others have vouched, Amazon is VERY reliable when it comes to shipping. I've been a Prime member for almost a year and I have ordered a ton of stuff.

Everything I've ordered as arrived on time, most of it as 2-day shipping (Free for Prime) and all games as Release Date (Free for Prime).

However, note that the TIME that it arrives on release date is entirely dependent upon FedEx/UPS. UPS usually delivers my games around 4-5PM, sometimes later. It all depends on the delivery company.
Yeah it's not a "before noon" type of delivery. It's more of a "sometime that day" delivery. It really depends upon where you are in your drivers route. My driver always gets here between 2:00pm and 2:30pm like clockwork so that is when I look for my games..

# 60 The GIGGAS @ 05/09/12 11:31 AM
I get around that by having the game delivered to my office. It usually gets here about noon, so I'll get back from lunch and stare at my game until I get to go home.

I may or my not be suggesting this, as it is an easy way to make sure you get the game, but at the same time, you torture yourself for roughly 5 hours.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.