Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Quote:
Get a $15 Credit and Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonuses
Pre-order Madden NFL 13 and receive a $15 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps). You will also get the Andrew Luck Future Stars Draft Pick Madden Ultimate Team Card for immediate use in Madden NFL 12. Collect the card in Madden Ultimate Team 12 to automatically unlock the Andrew Luck Rookie Card for Madden Ultimate Team 13 once your pre-ordered copy of Madden NFL 13 ships. Pre-orders also receive the Amazon exclusive NFL legends Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor for use in Madden Ultimate Team and the all-new Connected Careers mode. The Andrew Luck Ultimate Team Card code will be sent to you via email within two days of your pre-order, and the Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor codes will be sent via email within two days of your order shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Big_Mig_11 @ 06/05/12 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpb07
No it does not. Here's a word of advice...Preorder everything you may have interest before your trial runs out. Amazon has a whole page dedicated to E3 announced games. Same goes for movies. Anything ordered while on a Prime trial will give you those benefits regardless of when it ships.
GOOOD looking out man! Probably will pre-order NBA2K13, Fifa and The Hunger Games (yeah, I went there. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?) blu-ray soon to get the shipping and utilize my $15 of Amazon bucks!!

# 22 warrior7807 @ 06/05/12 10:16 PM
yeah no release date shipping option and a could have sworn when it was first available for pre order it was an option. Hope you guys are contacting them like i am.

# 23 thephenom21 @ 06/06/12 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7807
yeah no release date shipping option and a could have sworn when it was first available for pre order it was an option. Hope you guys are contacting them like i am.
yeah i did the chat thing and he said its not available. wtf.

# 24 JoBo513 @ 06/06/12 01:34 PM
I preorded on Monday the 4th and got the release day shipping

Sent from my cheap *** phone

# 25 LambertandHam @ 06/06/12 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephenom21
yeah i did the chat thing and he said its not available. wtf.
I must have lucked into a nice CS agent then. He/She gave me free release day shipping

# 26 Pezell04x @ 06/06/12 08:08 PM
Torn between 45 from toys r us or 60 from amazon but 15 towards Borderlands. I guess its a wash.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 27 thephenom21 @ 06/06/12 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
I must have lucked into a nice CS agent then. He/She gave me free release day shipping
thanks for telling me, i just tried again...

SUCCESS!!!!

# 28 thor-17 @ 06/07/12 09:14 PM
Don't order from tru if you want it on release day. I made that mistake last year. I got it the following tuesday. Not worth the wait.

# 29 JB0B0 @ 06/07/12 10:37 PM
I just ordered it from the toys r us website and it says that estimated shipping is 8-28-12

# 30 warrior7807 @ 06/08/12 12:17 AM
Just chatted with an Amazon rep, Shareef. Let him know that I noticed free game day release is gone after being there last week when i placed my game in my "cart", and when i came to order today, it was gone. Was very polite and he waived the fee no problem. They wont argue over $9.98

# 31 roadman @ 06/08/12 12:51 PM
Question about ordering from Amazon.

Can you order Madden for the full price and then turn around and order NCAA with the 15 credit, leaving you with $30.00 for NCAA?

Thanks, if anyone knows.

# 32 at23steelers @ 06/08/12 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Question about ordering from Amazon.

Can you order Madden for the full price and then turn around and order NCAA with the 15 credit, leaving you with $30.00 for NCAA?

Thanks, if anyone knows.
I hope this answers your question. The $15 credit is a promotional code:

"We will send you a promotional code via email within two days after your qualifying order ships."

If NCAA gets the same promotion you could do it the other way. Just wouldn't make sense for them to let you spend the $15 from a pre-ordered game on a game coming out now, and then being able to cancel the pre-ordered game. However, you still used their promotion. They'd lose a lot of money doing that! haha

# 33 jimkel @ 07/06/12 04:49 AM
will Amazon price match Toys R Us, or does it stay the same price?

# 34 CubFan23 @ 07/06/12 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkel
will Amazon price match Toys R Us, or does it stay the same price?
Amazon doesn't price match

# 35 RawisTheGameHhH @ 07/13/12 11:02 AM
wow so its now $8 for release day delivery; its cheaper picking it up at the store plus tax; come on amazon; make release day shipping $0.99 as it has been for years

# 36 FieryMurphMan @ 07/13/12 11:31 AM
Lemme lay it out for you. Buy from Amazon or Toys R Us online for cheapest shipping available (both $45 at this point).

On release day go to a retailer and buy a second copy of game for $60 (Best Buy, Target, Walmart, whatever). Open and play game; keep your receipt.

When Amazon or Toys R Us copy comes in mail a week or two later you take that unopened copy and return it to the retailer you purchased from on release day for full refund.

Walla!! $45 Madden copy on release day. Only detriment to this is two trips to a retail store... to me it's worth $15 and I've been doing this for years...

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.